The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Vote_lcapBlack Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Voting_barBlack Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Vote_rcap 
Alice
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Vote_lcapBlack Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Voting_barBlack Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lagolas

Lagolas

Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Empty
PostSubject: Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios   Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Read my thread and what i want then post your Bio's here.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios   Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Sweet_black_angel____by_camcoz28-d3bev54

Character's Bio:

Name: Naamah

Race: Angel

Side: Black

Powers: Spirit Slashing: A blade made of dark spiritual energy will form within the Dark Angel's hand.

Last edited by Tigris on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios   Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Name: Diana Moon

Side: White

Powers: She can control the weather
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Girls-Blonde-Emo-Hairstyles With pure snow white wings
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios   Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:40 am

Character's Bio:
Name: Eligor
Side: Black
Powers: When annoyed/angered skin becomes extremely hard making it almost indestructible. (appears like suit of armor)
Appearance:
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Blackknighti (with powers)
Short Bio: Usually calm and laid back. Does what is told usually without second thought, however does not work well with others. Easily annoyed/angered. Carries 2 swords. Kills indiscriminately when angered.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios   Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:36 am

Character's Bio:
Name: Ranken
Side: white
Powers: the force (Watch star wars)
Appearance:

Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Darkangelbylordhannus

Short Bio: Lays waste to the unjust and cruel. Prefers peace, but wields his claymore blade and powers as if it is his calling to destroy when facing darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios   Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1