The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Vampire Wars Vote_lcapVampire Wars Voting_barVampire Wars Vote_rcap 
Alice
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Vampire Wars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:13 am

Rules:
1st person past tense

no God modding as per forum rules.

Teenager main characters only

Check with me before any weird shapeshifters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes in life things happen. Things that can not be explained. Things that change in an instance. The wars started in 2020. Vampires, those we thought were a myth and something movies made up, were very much real. They are tired of hiding and they will kill and take control of the world keeping the human race shivering in fear.

I mean crimes have been increasing sure. Disappearances at an all time high. People afraid to leave the comfort of their homes. Locking their doors and windows with rifles at their sides. The world becomes chaos as more and more are turned. Have they not thought this through? Do they not realize what will happen to them? If the human race is destroyed, how will they feed? How will they survive? There will be nothing left in the world as we know it unless somebody stops them. The fate of man kind, the fate of humanity lies in the hands of teenagers. Are they ready for the challenge….

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sister and I walked to school as we have done our entire lives. We learned long ago kids on the school bus were simply cruel. They would not allow us to sit anywhere. They looked as us as if we were the plague and they did not want to catch it. That was the problem when you were the last stop on the route. But we are fine. We spend this time talking and joking and it’s much better this way.

Sometimes we don't even need words to communicate. Being twins and all we have this developed inner communication. I know what she feels and thinks and even if she is in trouble. I could not picture a world without her in my life. I feel she is a part of me in every way. We held hands as we skipped along singing one of our favorite songs. The bus goes by and we can hear the insults from inside, however, we never miss a step as we ignore them and continue with our happy thoughts.

Today is our 17th birthday and I feel that something great will happen today. Something that will change our lives and I think my sister can feel it too. I am not sure what it will be but it has my nerves in knots.

We finally reach the school and as we cross the parking lot we get the usual stares and the whispers. Our hearing seems to be unusually keen compared to most humans so the smallest whisper sounds like it is right near us clear and precise.

We walk to our home room together and have a seat in the back away from everyone else.

“It’s ok sis. Just another day.” I turn to face the front as the teacher walks in to begin the class.

Back to top Go down
http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 am

I nodded and smiled a little. My sister was good at helping me through things and she was a great friend. My sister and I don't have anyone but each other really but it was all Okay because we never really cared. I looked at the teacher but also started listening to what the other kids were saying. Only my twin sister knew when I was about to cry and when I needed her most, and I as well knew and felt her feelings and her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 am

The teacher begins to speak but I sort of drown him out instead I thought wow he is dressed so badly. Then I hear Crissy whispering about my outfit choice. I am wearing Hailey Logan Sequin Hi-Low Chiffon Dress with black heals with wood heels. Some say I tend to overdress but I like my style. I glared at her then seen her details. her blonde hair is so fake the roots are showing. Her makeup is so thick because she wants to hide her blemishes. Her outfit was a hand me down even though she claims it cost a lot. I can see the thread wear down. The teacher rambles on through class but my eyes stay on Crissy.

When the bell rings I move so fast and stand over her glaring. You will never know how much at that moment I wish she was dead. Fumes roll off my shoulders and for a moment she was afraid.

"What do you want freak?" Crissy asked smirking and her friends around her laugh.

I was so mad I could not speak so she started to laugh even more.

"Look at what shes wearing," Crissy says to her friends, "What a joke. She going to prom or something. Nawww that ain't it she could never get a date."

More people erupted in laughter but I still could not get a word though all I could do is stand there and listen to her blood run through her veins and I can hear the nervousness causing her hear to race. My anger building and building her blood. What would it taste like? Tainted like gasoline or sweet as a fruit. Where did that thought come from? My hands ball into a fist ready to attack.

Vampire Wars 1264393?wid=400&hei=400&op_sharpen=1
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:09 am

I glared at Crissy "Leave her alone, my sister dresses a billion times better than you" I was extremely bad at comebacks but was always there for my twin. As far as I know she was the only family I had. I then touched her shoulder "Come on sis or we'll be late for class" I held out her books for her and smiled. I loved to wear gothic styles so I usually had a studded collar on and was usually in black like today.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:51 am

I am so glad for my sister because without her calming thoughts and words I would certainly have pummeled her into her next life. I slowly back off and the whole group burst into laughing.

"I just do not understand why people treat us like this sis."

We go to our lockers to grab our things for the next class. Lizzy was busy freshening up and as I looked down a few lockers down the guy that I have had a crush on my entire life went to his locker. His hair sat perfectly on his head. His laughter like musical bells that I could listen to all day. His body is built as an athlete due to working out to stay in shape for sports. I remember as children we used to play in his tree house. He was actually the first guy I ever kissed. It was so powerful that my sister knew what happened before I have ever told her.

I thought for sure that he would ask me out but as we grew older I was the outcast and he became popular. He saw me looking at him. I smiled a little and he actually returned the smile then came over to me. I looked down in hopes he would just walk by.

Just Walk by. Just walk by. I kept thinking but he stopped in front of me

"Hi Maddy," he said using my childhood nickname, "Do you still go by Maddy?"

I could barely breathe let alone say anything so I simply shook my head. He reached out and lifted my chin up so my eyes met his but I feel this energy surging through us. We were so close we could simply kiss. Just then Crissy walked by and he turned his head.

"Hey Matt, what you doing with the freak? Look at her she looks like she's in looove hehe. Imagine the freak in love with a popular really? As if. Come on Matt we must be on our way. Let's go sneak under the bleachers and skip next period."

"Listen Crissy it is too close to finals. I can not just skip classes right now if I want to stay on the team." So he walks off to class.

Matt has been on the baseball team, basketball team and football team. He is the local sports hero and his father was in the NFL so there is so much expected of him. The pretty cheerleader girlfriend, the gang of teamsters at his side same ole classic cliche. Sometimes I wish I was a popular on Matts arm but then I think of my sister and I would rather be real and considered a freak by my sisters side then a popular and fake at Matt's but he is soo much more then what people see.

"Come on Lizzy we have English next."

Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:01 am

"OK" I walk by Maddy's side, I then saw a guy I had liked for a month or two bu his locker and my speed slowed. "Maddy, do you think we'll ever get dates?" I blushed at the question and sighed. Thinking of being popular always excited me but I always put my sister before popularity even though it was a dream for the both of us. "OMG, he's looking at me" I blush as the boy smiled and I smiled and thought Daniel is ACTUALLY looking at me
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 am

"Yea I think we will. One day these guy will see us for whom we really are." I carefully bump my sister into her crush knocking their books out of their hands just to get her to talk to him. I am a sneaky one hehe. So as she stumbles for words I turn around and act like nothing happened."
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:29 am

I bumped into Daniel "I-I'm so sorry Daniel" He smiled at me

"It's fine" He looked into my eyes and we picked our books up, one of my books was on his so as we reached for them we touched hands, I quickly and nervously pulled away and he gave me my book

"Thank you"

"You are welcome, your name's Elizabeth right?" I nod and he smiles "Want to hang out after school?"

I blushed "I-I don't know" He smiled

"I'll see you at lunch then" He got up, helped me up and left

"OMG OMG OMG OMG" I looked at Madelyn "I think I just got asked out Maddy what do I do I don't even look close to beautiful" I sighed "Omigosh I don't know what to do"
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:46 am

"Okie sis take it easy before you hyperventilate. You are beautiful and amazing just be yourself. Come on let's go we are soooo gonna be late." We rushed off to class and barely got there before the tardy bell rings. We take our standard seats in the back and the rest of the day went on as normal.

At lunch we got in line to get our food I went first then Lizzy and Daniel was next to her. I could see they kept looking at each other and I can feel how happy she is. I just want her to be happy. They look at each other as if sharing a secret. Lizzy and I walk to our table by the windows the food actually smell good today. Sometimes it reminds me of prison food. It's like how do they feed us that.

I looked up at a strange voice. It was Daniel. I mean he actually looked like he wanted to sit with us so I asked if he was gonna stand there all day or sit and he sat right next to Lizzy. So we were all talking and getting along he was really cool then all of a sudden Crissy comes in and slams the her hand on the table startling us all. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"What do you want Crissy?"

"I want you to keep your dirty paws off my man."

"Your man?"

"I seen you with him."

"You talking about Matt?"

"Yea I am. I seen how you were all over him in the hallway."

" You are crazy."

"You ain't seen crazy yet."

All of a sudden she dumped her tray of food onto the front of my dress. I got up and threw my food right into her face. Next thing that happened was an all out food fight with Crissy in the middle and the three of us sneaks out the side door to get out of line of fire. We were laughing at the look on her face when I did that.

"She so deserved that." I said to my sister. The rest of the day the three of us kind of hung out and stuck together after we tried to clean ourselves up as best we could. Most of the class was covered in food. So I asked Daniel if he wanted to tag along to TJ's which serves the best hamburgers and milkshakes of all time.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 am

I was stil laughing "Nice one sis" Daniel smiled

"Sure, I'll tag along" He then looked at the clock "Last period of the day so I'll meet you guys at Lizzy's locker" He then kissed my cheek "See you soon Beautiful" And he left

"OMG OMG OMG OMG HE KISSED MY CHEEK" I had completely forgotten about my asthma attacks and was starting to wheeze and gasp I checked my pockets for my inhaler but couldn't find it
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:14 am

My silly sister always forgets her inhaler so I went to my locker and grabbed the spare one I keep there and then gave it to her til she calmed down. I put up the things I did not need and grabbed my homework I need to do. Then I followed my sis to her locker where Daniel was already waiting. I was just planning on walking there but Daniel says he can drive. I was too shocked to figure out what to do. I am not really a car rider and especially not with populars so I looked at my sis and my entire body is radiating with distrust.

"Sis I think we should just walk and meet him there."

I was so hoping she would agree with me but the way things are going I am not too sure.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:23 am

"I really want to ride with Daniel" I looked at Maddy with sparkle in my eyes a sparkle that was never there before "Please Sis" I was hopeful that we could ride with him. I usually let her decide because I could never be a real leader. Daniel then took my hand in his and smiled at me

"You are so beautiful" I blushed badly and he smild kindly at me then he took my chin in his hands, lifted my face up a little, leaned close and he kissed me on the lips I went pale and fainted "Lizzy" Daniel caught me and knelt on the ground laying my head on his lap and he stroked my cheek
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 am

I see how much this means to her and if it was the other way around and Daniel was Matt I would wish my sister say yes.

"Yes, Lizzy."

Daniel picked up my sister as if she was nothing and placed her into the passenger side of his car. I climbed into the back still leery. The ride there did not take long and soon we found ourselves talking and laughing. I felt so left out and alone. I let them talk and flirt and explore each other.

Shortly after arriving while we waited for a waitress then a news brief came on the TV stating there had been another killing in 24 hours. A person drained of blood and left in an alley. What is this world coming to. I got up and walked to the bathroom to wash my face of today's awful taunts and can still picture Matt's look and feel his touch and I just hope he can find happiness in Crissy.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 am

"I'll be right back Daniel" Kisses his cheek and follows you "Maddy it's OK" I touch your shoulder "I bet he loves you but doesn't know how to let Crissy down" Smiles and hugs you "You are an amazing person sis" Pulls back a little and smile "I am lucky because I have the best twin ever" I hear people taking about "Those Freaks" and I sigh "Come on, it's OK"
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:04 am

I hug my sister tight then we head back out to see what the commotion is. Crissy and Matt and her swarm of creeps are there surrounding Daniel. I head straight for Crissy and tap her on the shoulder. She swung around outraged.

"How dare you touch me freak."

"Stop bothering us bitch."

She slapped my face and that really made me mad. I pushed her hard back into the crowd she tried to come at me again but she missed this time and I hit her hard in the nose and blood started to gush and she was screaming and crying. The manager came around and told us that we needed to take it outside and we did but Crissy was no longer wanting to fight. She gathered her flock and they left. Matt followed them in the end with a Sorry look in his eyes.

"Come on guys," I told Lizzy and Daniel " Let's go eat." We ate our usual cheeseburgers and delicious shakes and then I told my sis that I had to go home to get some homework done. I know she has this thing going on with Daniel right now so I told her she could stay out for a bit but remember to not be late for curfew. Our foster parents know we have not been the best kids in the past but they are great so we try and follow their rules. I head home and starting on my homework but I could not get Matt out of my mind so I put on my head phones and tried to drown out my thoughts. Later that night I fell asleep with my head lying in the book.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:13 am

Later that night Daniel was helping me home "Thanks Daniel" He nodded and sighed

"I'll help you inside" He did and our foster parents looked at us wit concern

"I don't want to talk about it" Daniel hugged me

"You should get a call from my parents soon, I asked if I could stay the niht and they said they'll talk to you" He looked me in the eyes and carressed my bruised cheek "I don't want to leave her side especially now" He then helped me to our room and sat me on the bed then he woke Maddy up
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:25 am

I am not big on being woken up but one lok at my sister had me very concerned?

"What happened?" I asked. The first thing I did was look at Daniel and I balled up my fist and I was ready to hit him. "You have 5 minutes to explain before I give you the same fate that Crissy got."
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:38 am

I limped over to my sister and Daniel held me up and sighed "Crissy is what happened and Matt broke up with her on the spot" He helped me to the bed and kissed me tenderly then he tended to my wounds "Maddy I want to stay and help her but I don't know if your parents will let me"

I smiled at him "Love you Daniel" He smiled back at me

"I love you too Lizl" My face was bruised badly and he sighed "I'm so sorry Liz" He kissed my forehead and stroked my cheek "I'll do whatever I can to help you"
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 pm

"It's ok and I think Crissy will get what she deserves soon enough. Our birthday have not been the best today has it. Our foster parents did not even remember it. Kind of sucks. Thanks Daniel for bring king her home." They said good bye and I escorted him to the door then I cleaned up my sister and finally tucked her into bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the night I had nightmares weird images. People with fangs similar to the vampires. Images of chaos and destruction. People screaming. My whole body was damp with sweat. I tossed and turned all night. Pain coursing through my entire body.

I woke up screaming right after sunrise. My mom raced to the room and sat beside me on the bed smoothing my damp hair back from my face but at that moment Lizzy started screaming waking up in the same way I did and our father ran in to hug her. They tired to soothe us down. Usually I don't remember my nightmares but I remember all of it. I remember everything. I feel everything but just to appease my family I tried to assure them its fine just a nightmare and once they left I turned to Lizzy.

"What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:55 pm

I was gasping "Not...sure..." I hugged my knees "So many died, so much chaos and destruction Maddy I'm scared" I looked at Maddy, of course she already knew I was scared but it helped to tell her 'We have to get ready for school" I got up and went to the bathroom coming back in my usual attire "How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:20 pm

"You look absolutely perfect as always." Once Lizzy finishes I go take me a hot shower to wash off the feelings of sadness. There is something different about me. I feel stronger today new. After scrubbing my body down to raw red I did my hair in an up do.with my black Speechless Handkerchief Dress. I always wear some sort of black in my wardrobe as well as my black wooden heels not sure why just always have. I put a touch of make up on spun twice in the full length mirror. Not sure what it is today but I feel confident and sure of myself. "Okie sis let's go get some breakfast."

We head downstairs and even my mother noticed how much older I looked.

"So I guess the nightmare did you no harm. You look beautiful as always."

"Thanks mom. I love you. I love you too dad." Not sure why but I simply had to say it because I feel like I won't get a chance later. I grab a piece of toast and grapefruit and race out the door with the clacking of my heels echoing behind me. I wait outside for my sister so we can take the walk to school.

Vampire Wars 1140462?wid=180&hei=180&op_sharpen=1
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:30 pm

I walked out with just an orange I usually ate more, then I kissed my parents cheeks and started the walk to school "Maddy I feel something bad is going to happen today" I looked at her "As if someone we love and care for will be hurt" I then saw Crissy in her car and she smirked

"Hey look, its ugly number one and ugly number two" She looked at me "Sweetie you have something on your dress" Then she through her coffee all over me and left I sigh
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 pm

"Oh she is so lucky she in that car or I would beat the shit out of her." I said. "Well at least we are not too far away yet. Might want to go up and change then on our way to school we gonna make a plan."

I worked out exactly what I wanted to do to her in my head while she changed and actually when my sister came back down she looked even more beautiful then the first time which serves her right.

"So Lizzy here is what we gonna do," and I began whispering everything to her as we walked to school. There is one thing for sure something bad will happen today I feel it in my entire body.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:51 pm

"I am gonna make her life Hell" There was something a little different about me, I wasn't as scared as before. When we got to school Daniel came over to me and caressed my cheek

"How do you feel?" He looked into my eyes with concern and worry

"I feel a little better though really mad at Crissy" He kissed me

"What did she do this time?"

"She threw her coffee on me and I had to change" I sigh and he hugs me

"Its OK my Juliet, I'm not going to lt anyone hurt you ever again and if they try I'll be right thre to protect you" He then smiled at Maddy "I'll do whatever I can to help you two" I then sw Crissy trying to talk to Matt but he walks away from her and came up to us
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:19 pm

I noticed that my sisters bruise was nearly gone and it did not look even remotely covered by makeup. She seems to stand straighter. Matt walked over to us and again I could not find the words. For some odd reason it just seems to disappear on me.

"Hiya Maddy. How are you?"

I could not respond but just then Crissy came over and started in on Matt. "Oh I see how it is you downgrading to the classic sideshow freak now are ya. Look how this will affect us and our future. What will your parents say?" How could you do this to me?"

I have had enough of the insults and the name calling. Now she is messing with Matt one of the greatest sweetest guys in school and here she is insulting him oh no this ain't gonna happen. I pushed Crissy into the locker hard enough to cause her to dent it. My face is mere inches from hers and I stare straight after pinning her into the indented locker.

"Now listen here bitch. You have been bothering my sister and I for a long time. I am beyond sick of it. Now you are messing with Matt for just merely saying hi to me well he is the sweetest guy and does not need to be treated badly by the likes of you. I suggest you back the fuck off or I swear you will regret my foot going up your ass." I growled a deep throaty animal like growl and she saw my eyes turn a blood red. I had wanted to feed of of her and rip her throat out. I saw genuine fear in her eyes. She was trying to apologize but I was beyond being reasonable til I heard in my thoughts my sister telling me to back down which I did but none too happy about it. I slammed my fist into the locker beside her head leaving a huge dent.

"This will happen to your face if you ever come near us again that is a promise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Wars
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next