The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Hottie Come Along Vote_lcapHottie Come Along Voting_barHottie Come Along Vote_rcap 
Alice
Hottie Come Along Vote_lcapHottie Come Along Voting_barHottie Come Along Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Moerlin
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Hottie Come Along

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Hottie Come Along Empty
PostSubject: Hottie Come Along   Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:31 pm

So you are a vampire out for a feed. You are nursing on this drunk that has a bad smell an horrible tainted blood when along comes hottie in her track shorts and tank. Her heart beating fast and breath quick. Her breasts bouncing with every movement. Yet you must keep things clean tonight. But you would really enjoy a bite of her. So full of life and healthy. The blood will be liquid fire. What would you do?

Last edited by Tigris on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

Hottie Come Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottie Come Along   Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:43 am

Screw the girl eat the drunk
Back to top Go down
~Desire~ V.H~

~Desire~ V.H~

Hottie Come Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottie Come Along   Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 am

That's a hard choice, so cruel. I'd drink them both - because I'm that greedy. Make it so that they looked like they were together after I'm finished with them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weascrower

Weascrower

Hottie Come Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottie Come Along   Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:25 am

Place a gun in the drunks mouth and make it look like a suicide to keep the affairs of us from becoming to public and risk drawing in hunters. Then I would tail the woman to her house and already having my fill for tonight then wait nearby and "Accidentally" run into her the next night and convince her to drinks. Then afterwards I would lure her to an abandoned house to which I would make love to her leaving her unsuspecting that I'm feeding from her. After shes dead I would then inject her with enough morphine to kill her so they would assume an overdose.
Back to top Go down
aesma

aesma

Hottie Come Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottie Come Along   Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:23 am

neither of those would work weascrower xD, an autopsy would instantly reveal that the woman doesnt have enough blood in her body and the lack of a giant blood puddle would pretty much rule out suicide on the drunk x3
Back to top Go down
Weascrower

Weascrower

Hottie Come Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottie Come Along   Hottie Come Along Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:14 am

While I see your point, I see that I forgot some minor details in my plot. There are several rules on which the vampiric must follow to keep themselves from becoming to well known. The first of which is never drain your victim dry leave enough blood to make the cause of death believable. That being said I would have also left a razor blade after making the woman cut herself which during an autopsy would help to cover up the lack of blood in her system since they will believe she has been a cutter for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hottie Come Along Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hottie Come Along   Hottie Come Along Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hottie Come Along
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The House of Night :: Dare to Dream :: Feeding-
Jump to: