The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » How Could this Happen
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
    Tigris
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Vote_lcapBlack Angels v.s. White Angels Voting_barBlack Angels v.s. White Angels Vote_rcap 
    Alice
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Vote_lcapBlack Angels v.s. White Angels Voting_barBlack Angels v.s. White Angels Vote_rcap 
    Lagolas
    Sylvanna
    Raven Roth
    tsubaki
    Moerlin
    Mr. Smith
    RiverSteele
    Lord Tiberius the Charmer
    Most Viewed Topics
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
    The House of Eternal Night - Bios
    The Spreaded Infection
    Vampire Wars
    Middle Of Nowhere
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels
    Dragon Rider - Bios
    Dragon Rider
    Evening Star
    How Could this Happen
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Statistics
    We have 57 registered users
    The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
    Awakened (Newest Song)
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
    Awakened
    12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
    Comments: 0
    Sanity Sisters
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
    Title: Sanity Sisters
    Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
    Staying Sane
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
    Title: Staying Sane
    Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
    *Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
    Forever Haunted
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
    Title: Forever Haunted
    Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
    My Heart Belongs to You
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
    Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
    See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
    My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
    Lost Sanity
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
    Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates
    free forum

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Lagolas

Lagolas

Black Angels v.s. White Angels Empty
    PostSubject: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Ten Angels where sent to earth to protect the human race from being destroyed by evil. But one day five of those angels went off somewhere in a field and found a small black orb just siting there. When they all picked it up it filled them with hatred and evil that it held. Now the angels are out to destroy the humans. The angels that have not touched the orb have stayed good and pure. The good angels are called The White Rose's and the bad ones are called The Black Rose's. The White Rose's are now at war with the others to save the humans. The Black Rose's only obey the orb and no one else.

Character's Bio:
    Name:
    Side: (Black or white)
    Powers: (only one)
    Appearance: (Picture if you want)
    Short Bio: (optional)

Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:31 am

Something had happened. Something not right. The last thing she remembered was 5 of her kind was wondering around. Something had drawn them to this field and there was an object in a clearing. They each picked it up and this sense washed over them.

It was hard to explain. It was like pure evil like snake venom had ran into her veins coursing through until she died.

Was that it? Did she die?

But no she woke now and saw her fellow angles scattered around her all laying on the ground. Her head pounded with a voice that whispered in her head. But this was not the voice she remembered. Was it?

Naamah had a purpose. And the fuel of war burst through her. She looked at her hand and locked them. She forgot about controlling her emotions and a blade made of dark spiritual energy formed within her hand. She looked down at herself and she was no longer dressed in the white robes and her wings no longer as pure.

Instead she was dressed in a black skin tight leather with matching leather gloves and black thigh high level boots. Her hair was as red as fire in the sunlight.. Her wings once pristine white now was as black as the depths of the underworld.

What had happened? What caused this change?

She rose slowly. The voice pounded at her head a mission. Needs fulfilled. She must wake the others. They have a new journey to embark on.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:46 am

Diana sighed still being in the Angel house they all stayed in while they where saving the peolpe form evil forces. She was at the dinner table playing with her breckfest wondering where those five angel could have gone and why they where late to come back. She got up from the table and walked around the house slowly. She watched as the older angels walked by her with a small smile. She noded her head and walked down stairs to see everyone of the good angels siting beside eachother. She coughed abit to clear her throat. "Hmm good morning everyone. As you acn see we are missing five angels but i know they will come back to us in one peaice." They all noded slowly. She smiled nervusly and sat between a red haired angel and black haired angel.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Naamah looked around as the other Angels dressed in black rose. They found they could communicate telepathically. A new experience that she never had before. The heard some voice off the way. The used their wings and rose up above the fields and saw there in the middle an old man doing some garden work. She telepathically told the others to wait in the air.

Naamah swooped down behind the man and snuck soundlessly up behind the old man.

"Kill him." The voice in her head that spoke to the others telepathically at the same time had said.

She said to the others to hold their position and look out.

She sauntered up to the old man and brazenly walked in front of. The old man gasped and she walked over to him and kissed him intimately on the mouth. the old man was shocked at first then leaned into the kiss.she slid her hands up his back and behind his head.

"Kill him," The voice said again.

The dark power within hr shifted. It turned angry at he man. Angry at the world. As the world was shifting itself and turned within her her hands started to change.

The old man never even noticed as a blade made of dark spiritual energy formed where here hands were and scissored the old mans head clean off in mid kiss. He never saw it coming. His head rolled way and and hiss body slowly fell back spurting blood as it fell. She had to step back to avoid the spurting.

The old mans life energy flowed through her energizing her. She watched as the energy traveled upward to the others above. All their thoughts feeling giddy and somehow younger and more energized as if their very essence depended on it. They all telepathically agreed to find more of that delicious energy.

"Go my precious Dark Angels. Fly. Fly and destroy the world, Feed off the energies drain them dry. Take it all to bring me back into the world. find the pure one and bring him to me. Find him quick. Time is short." The voice chanted over and over as the Dark Angels flew from field to field looking for more.
    Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:51 am

Diana's wings tiwtched as she felt somthing not right. She stood up being the leader of the white angels. She looked around her blonde hair falling into her face. "James, Brianna." She pointed her fingers at the female and male angels showing them to stand up. "I need you to come with me please its somthing really important." They all walked out the door and spread their beautiful white wings. The three of them took off into the air. Brianna and James fallowed close behind Diana looking around at the humans at the ground smiling. Diana stoped when she saw Naamah with black wings and cloths. "Oh my gosh what happened to you? You are so different. You are the one i got the evil engery from." She frowned and sighed not looking away from Naamah
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 pm

Naamah and the 4 others found 5 field workers. They went to them and used their powers of seduction. Naamah took a woman and lingered a little longer now that each have their own person to feed the energies off of. The energy is much stronger when they take one a piece versus sharing. Their powers growing with each one they take.

When out of nowhere another Angel appeared this one was all white. An inkling of a memory appeared but Naamah quickly pushed it aside when the voices warned her to be careful. They finished feeding off the field workers.

Brushed off the words of this white Angel and went on to the next place communicating with her fellow Dark Angels. They went to 10 fields before the son set killing a total of 31 people before flying off to seek shelter for the evening. Placing security wards around their perimeter to warn them of any danger, they settled in to sleep for tomorrow is another day and now they know their true purpose.
    Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Diana growled at the black angels. She flew around the fileds looking for any surviors. The next thing she knew was that her left wing started to hurt. She looked over to it and saw it was filled with iorn tipped arrows. She gasped and the other wing got filled with them aswell. She was in so much pain she coudlnt fly anymore. Her wings disapeared with te arrows and she hurled for the ground. She landed hard making a deep hole. She tried to looked around to see what had shot her down. She saw a young human girl holding a bow and arrow. She was standing infront of a dead woman. The girls looked like she had been crying.

"You damn angels killed my mother." She said meanly at James, Brianna, and Diana.

"No No NO young one. We wernt the ones who killed your mother. It was the new black angels. Us white angels are here to protect you not to kill you."

The girl kept the bow and arrow aimed at Diana. James and Brianna steped infront of Diana protectively.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:23 am

Naamah and the other 4 angels woke up at exactly sundown. Refreshed yet their energy level from the night before is running low. Naamah used her telepathy link between the others and they were all in agreement. It was time to go feed again.

"Eligor, Please scout the area. See what you can find. You are sneakiest of the group."
    Back to top Go down
    Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:36 am

Eligor sat up and stretched for a moment before standing up with his two swords at his sides and his wings moved close behind him, so he looks more human, then walks away from the shelter.

As he is walking around checking things out he finds a small village all in commotion about the night before with the killings of all the people who were in the fields of a nearby village. Once he hears enough he returns to the shelter.

"Naamah," calls out while folding his wings back out. "while I was walking around I found a small village talking about the fields. Looked like some are trying to defend themselves with whatever they could get their hands on. They also said something about one of them shooting down a person with white wings. Don't know who or what that might have been, but didn't think it was worth asking people about."
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 am

"Well then Eligor than you for the report. Let us be quiet, sneaky and unnoticed. The darkness will cover our steps. Eligor you come with me and we shall go north. You three go to the south. Watch your backs. We will meet back here at sunrise."

Naamah got her wits about her as the voice probed her to move. The whisperings of the future of the destruction yet to come in her head telling the 5 of them what the next plan is. They are to wipe out the entire village.

She walked outside with Eligor as the other three split off in the other direction. She grabbed a hold of Eligor's hand and they looked like a married couple in love as they walked. Naamah commanded the shadows to cover their wings while they walked since the villagers are looking for wings.

They walked into a cafe of sort and they stood there waiting.

"HELLO!" Naamah yelled rudely catching everyone's attention. " Are we not gonna get service or what." Everyone stared at the outfit she wore. She seen the eyes take her all in. She bent over to adjust her boot and her derriere shown quite visibly to everyone. You could see the men heads turn to look and the women slapping them for looking.

She walked over to the host and caught his eye. That was all it took. She walked around him and he could not take his eyes off of her. She kissed his neck then his lips and everyone turned as she pressed herself against him. She could hear their thoughts. That tramp was going to get it on here in front of everyone. In front of her husband. She turned her head and caught every gaze in their using her seducing powers on them all.

*Eligor now kill hem now while I have their attention.*

Her telepathic link is strong here as she told Eligor her wishes.
    Back to top Go down
    Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Eligor looks around watching everyone's actions while Naamah is doing her thing.

When Eligor hears Naamah's word he pulls out his swords and quickly yet swiftly hacks and slashes everyone in the cafe, not worrying about blood staining his black clothing or getting on his skin. While hearing the few screams of people who where lucky enough to get a noise out before dieing he doesn't change his facial expression of looking somewhat bored/tired.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:22 pm

As Naamah watches her trustworthy Eligor take care of the majority of the people, She reached up and twisted the hosts head with a click and he was down and she slowly sucked his lifes energy from his body. One she finished him she moved to each of the other people.

*Go my dear sweet Eligor take all you can feel the energy. Feel the high.*
    Back to top Go down
    Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Eligor replies. "Yeah but I want more." He looks at his blood covered swords. "This feel is just so intoxicating. I never felt this kind of feeling before."

Eligor looks around the cafe for anyone who might be pretending to be dead and stabs at each body that isn't split in two just to make sure everyone is dead. Once he is done checking he looks up to Naamah.

With a minor smirk on his face. "So hun," laughs lightly then gets serious again. "where shall we pretend to have been attacked and play all innocent or just have some fun in this village and do our own thing?"
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:48 pm

"Dear Eligor We have all night but we have to go places not looking for us. You pick the next place. I am gonna get cleaned up. Looks a bit suspicious if we walk around like this."

Naamah walked to the bathroom to freshen up.
    Back to top Go down
    Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Elagor says. "True." while looking at his swords. "but weren't we just ordered to slaughter this village?" and whips the blood on him and his swords on the bodies clothes.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:22 pm

"Yes my sweet Eligor, however, you did the scouting and you know that they know we are here. We have to move quickly and swiftly and inconspicuously. Go check the back and I will lock this place down to prevent any alarms anytime soon."
    Back to top Go down
    Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Once done whipping the blood off he goes into the back and thinks to himself "Why should we take our time, we were ordered to kill everyone here and we only have till sun up." looks up at the ceiling to just calm himself completely then looks around for clothes in the off chance there may be some while waiting.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:46 pm

"My dear sweet Eligor patience. We have to feed off of the energy. We need that time. Killing is one thing but we are here for the mortals life force. The orb is throbbing in my head and I know you hear it too. We can't get ourselves killed just because we want the thrill of the kill. Patience my dear and revel in the high."

Naamah walked over to him and kissed him on the lips feeling him close to her.

"Come now on to the next place. Lead the way."
    Back to top Go down
    Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Looks at Naamah then says "There was some apartments next door I think, maybe I'll find some clothes there so lets go." starts to walk out the back door after opening it and heads next door while holding Naamahs hand.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Walked hand in hand with Eligor to the apartment building it was huge. They will get a lot of high here. They had gone all the way to the top floor and kicked in the doors. They got into a routine of killing that was like classical music and in perfect harmony.

The high took her powers into new extremes. That feeling alone made her feel like she floated. Once they cleared the top floor they covered every floor underneath of that and wiping them out. They took the whole building in and hour with limited noise while they slept in their beds all comfy and cozy. It did not matter who they were or how old. Mothers, children, they will find the chosen one. They must comb through every part of the town. There was little communication.

Once finished with that the cleared out several other building in the same fashion. Between the 5 Black Roses wiped the town within one night and no sign of the chosen one. They all retreated back to their hiding place. Feeling high and lifted.

Naamah and the others stood around the orb and allowed it to absorb the energy they had collected. Then Naamah laid next to Eligor and curled up.

To everyone telepathically...

*Tomorrow we leave this newly Ghost town and move to the next til we find the chosen one. For now we rest. Good morning my friends.*

Back to top Go down
    Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:46 am

*Sits under a large tree in a forest. Leaned against it fast asleep. Every feature hidden under the large robe. Slowly awakens eyes faintly glow white. Senses a great evil and stands slowly. Then rapidly ascends to the skies with one flap of powerful wings. Sores around trying to find the source of this sense and the other angels.*
    Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am

She pushed James and Brianna out of ehr way till where she could see the girl again. She looked up at the sky. Then she started to call. "Ranken! Ranken!" The girl let go of the bow. Diana moved out of the way getting grazed by the tip of the arrow. The girl reloaded the bow with a bigger arrow. "You will die!" the girl yelled over and over again. "Ranken!" She yelled before she was hit in the stomic with the arrow. James flew over to the girl laying his hand on her shoulder. The girl closed her eyes falling to the ground knocked out cold.
    Back to top Go down
    Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 am

*whistles through the skies at great speed then dive bombs landing right in front of Diana and without a word asks her what happened. Looking deep into her very soul hidden behind the shroud that is my hood.*
    Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:28 am

Diana looked up at Ranken laying on her back. She was moving back a bit holding in the screams of pain from the arrow. She turned her head to the side looking at the girl laying down at Jason's feet. She lookedback up at Ranken knowing what he was doing. After all he was her guardien, her protecter, the one who would keep her safe. She moved to her side feeling more pain from the arrow loged in her stomic. She coughed a bit. She looked deep into Ranken's eyes. "It wasn't her fault. She was scared. She thought we killed her father but no." She closed her mouth feeling a scream coming on its way.
    Back to top Go down
    Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:19 am

*Yanks the arrow out and heals Diana a white whorl of mist leaves my palm. The mist heals her without scaring. Looking over to the girl in question as if to ask why, but without words. All features stay hidden behind the darkness.*
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Angels v.s. White Angels   Black Angels v.s. White Angels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next