The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » How Could this Happen
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
    Tigris
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Vote_lcapThe Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Voting_barThe Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Vote_rcap 
    Alice
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Vote_lcapThe Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Voting_barThe Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Vote_rcap 
    Lagolas
    Sylvanna
    Raven Roth
    tsubaki
    Moerlin
    Mr. Smith
    RiverSteele
    Lord Tiberius the Charmer
    Most Viewed Topics
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
    The House of Eternal Night - Bios
    The Spreaded Infection
    Vampire Wars
    Middle Of Nowhere
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels
    Dragon Rider - Bios
    Dragon Rider
    Evening Star
    How Could this Happen
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Statistics
    We have 57 registered users
    The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
    Awakened (Newest Song)
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
    Awakened
    12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
    Comments: 0
    Sanity Sisters
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
    Title: Sanity Sisters
    Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
    Staying Sane
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
    Title: Staying Sane
    Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
    *Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
    Forever Haunted
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
    Title: Forever Haunted
    Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
    My Heart Belongs to You
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
    Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
    See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
    My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
    Lost Sanity
    The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
    Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates
    free forum

The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Raven Roth

Raven Roth

The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Empty
    PostSubject: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 am

OK so some of you might have read my story. I need opinions please. I also need ideas for chapter four-six OK. Ideas anyone? Thanks it's appreciated.
    Back to top Go down
    Alice
    Admin
    Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:20 pm

I read it when I saw this poll. Couple things on chapters 1-3 and I'm just trying to help so please don't take it personally.

1-Should proof read it before submitting it, or re-read it before moving on because there are some spelling errors and should probably fix it.

2-ALWAYS start a new line when a new person is talking, it'll help make the chapters longer and easier to read.

Here's an example of what I mean:

Ember approached him kneeling down "I can help you, just give me a few seconds" (Everything else on the line afterwards).

"Thank you M'lady."

3-Be descriptive in what your characters look like, how old they are etc

Now for your new chapters:

1-If you can't think of anything (AKA Writers' Block) take a few days to think about your story and where you would like to have your story to go, you may have to change a few things; maybe even a whole chapter or two, but your mind changes.

2-If planning on meeting new characters make up names.

3-In the on-coming chapters you should try to make your story more interesting, say in chapter Four: the Lava Kingdom's Guard kidnap him and take him to the dungeon underneath the Kingdom or where ever the dungeon is.

Hope that helps a bit.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:40 am

Thank you Alice, this does help
    Back to top Go down
    Alice
    Admin
    Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:00 am

You're Welcome.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:28 am

I updated it
    Back to top Go down
    Alice
    Admin
    Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:31 am

Alright; I'll read it.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:32 am

Also, besides them getting kidnapped, any other ideas?
    Back to top Go down
    Alice
    Admin
    Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 am

Besides of the Prince getting kidnapped by the Lava Kingdom? Um, you'll probably have some ideas afterwards.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:38 am

Thank you so much for the help Very Happy You are a great friend. Now I'm going to be thinking of chapter 4 The prince is kidnapped...or maybe that'll happen later...poor William...*Giggles* I'm hyper
    Back to top Go down
    Alice
    Admin
    Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:45 am

I see that... Well... I am going to try to finish Chapter 17 and work on the next two chapters. If you need anything just message me.
    Back to top Go down
    Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:55 am

OK Thank you
    Back to top Go down
    Alice
    Admin
    Alice

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Another thing: in the description it says it's like Romeo and Juliet? To me, it doesn't sound anything like that but just two people that you need to make real: What I mean is that, don't copy two really old characters from Shakesphere, but make up your two own people in a story that you think your readers' are going to love.

We also need some... DRAMA! Drama in stories always (sometimes) make them more interesting to read. Just depending on which way you're planning to take the story.

Right now you have what is called writers' block: writers' block is when you basically have nothing else to write about. So when that happens you just don't stop writing. That's the moment you go back, re-read your story, make your story more flexible to fit more description in from the previous chapter, but there's a catch: make sure it ties down into your story perfectly. If it doesn't, make it tie into your story. See, when I was working on my first book, I got writers' block on Chapter 10, so what I did was I went back and edited A LOT of things, and then got more ideas after I fixed up those problems.

Now, what bother's me (Not trying to be mean or anything like that). Make your story unique, in your own words. Make it known that you know that you know what you want in the story. If it's like Romeo and Juliet, just don't say it's like Romeo and Juliet but different. The readers' will know if you make it known. If they read Romeo and Juliet then this story will probably remind them.

Do not, and I mean do not keep saying "and" "the" "said" etc, for future references. It'll get really annoyed with your readers' quickly then they will start to judge.

What I do is a copy and past a chapter to a Word Document, then I'll print it off so I can take it to school when I have an empty Study Hall; or when I have extra time in a class I'll proof read it, then I'll have a friend proof read it, then come back to me and saying that she wants more because it's good etc.

Pour your heart and soul into your stories that you plan on making. Don't rush into them. Make some major changes if you need to, but make sure it'll tie up with everything else in your chapter of the story.

I do understand that you're still trying to get a hang of this whole writing concept... Believe me though; you'll get the hang of it eventually, you won't need help as often as you do now.

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
    Page 1 of 1