The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Short story one: The Spy back story Vote_lcapShort story one: The Spy back story Voting_barShort story one: The Spy back story Vote_rcap 
Alice
Short story one: The Spy back story Vote_lcapShort story one: The Spy back story Voting_barShort story one: The Spy back story Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Moerlin
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Short story one: The Spy back story

Go down 

Do you like?
Short story one: The Spy back story Vote_lcap100%Short story one: The Spy back story Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
dislike
Short story one: The Spy back story Vote_lcap0%Short story one: The Spy back story Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

Short story one: The Spy back story Empty
PostSubject: Short story one: The Spy back story   Short story one: The Spy back story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:55 pm

The Spy: Cody Drakens Back Story

Cody was an ordinary enough man. Well that is what you would think by looking at him. You would see him once and never look twice. Now there is a reason you can't always judge a book by its cover. Cody or as many have called him Co- it becomes very had to say much more after death. You see Cody is a spy or really more of an assassin working for a special division of the United States military specially developed for high tech low profile missions. Not as well armed or as well paid as the navy seals, but similar work ethics. Cody was a master in unarmed combat even ageist a armed opponent and has saved the states from disaster numerous times, but you have never heard of him and for that he is glad. It means he is doing his job right. He wasn't always this way, he use to be the ordinary person you think he is. This is how he became what he is today.

He is sitting in a outdoor patio chair at coffee shop called Platinum Coffee. They lived up to there name serving delicious coffee for every plait. He ordered his coffee, black, and was drinking it reading a newspaper.

"The Rams lost again, well at least the Chiefs are doing good. Lets see what else there is" He flips through the paper and come across a ad. It wasn't an ad in the paper it fell out while he was flipping through. "What's this?" He picks it up from the ground next to him and reads it. you have been selected Mr. Drakens "What, selected? Selected for what exactly" He looks around half expecting someone to jumps out at him, but nothing. He laughs a little and discards the note. As he drinks his coffee and continues to read the paper the note quickly disintegrates and blows away in the light breeze. He starts to his work, IT for hire, he was going to fix a malfunctioning computer at the local post office.

"Hello and welcome to the Owensville Post office. How may I help you?" A stupidly perky elderly woman asked from the other side of the counter. He gives her a confused look then quickly recovers his composure; she didn't seem to notice.

"Um I am Cody Drakens, I am here to fix the computer."

"Oh um" She replies, before being cut off by a rather shapely young woman.

"Yes right this way." She guides him around the counter. "We are not sure what's wrong with it. It just show us a blue screen, and we disconnect it from the network like you said."

"Good, so after that did the automated function return to normal?"

"Yes."

"Good, good. Why would some one want to hack a post office any way?"

"Free money-grams, some else's playboy subscription? Who knows?" They both laugh a bit as she says that.

"Well what ever it was, I'll fix it." He pulls a laptop out of his bag as well as a few strange looking cables that had a electronic box holding them all together.

"What are those?"

"Well they are a piece of tech I made. It is a bit of a buffer between my laptop and the viruses on your computer." Plugs in the cables and gets to work. "Man these people really wanted to take out a small town postage office, but don't worry I got it." She smiles standing behind him as he works for hours on on the complex and devastating viruses. He finishes long after closing time not even noticing his hunger, or anything else really, not even the passage of time. He was entranced by the challenge before him, and loved it. Finally he let out a sigh of relief and disappointment as he watched as the computer rebooted and ran perfectly. "Done."

"And that's why we chose you."

"Well it's my job."

"I am not talking about this alone." He looked at her confused and this time the look stuck for a bit and was noticed. They where alone, and the doors were locked. She smiles at him "One more test." She draws a knife and he doesn't panic.

Chapter one: WTF?!

"Not scared?"

"Oh I am, just not sure what to do." His eyes dart around the room finding everything and nothing. Doors? Locked. weapons? It's a post office. Improvise? Have to. She slashes the blade across his chest and he falls backward, the blade, just missing him. Scouring backwards he avoids a downward stab. He kicks her hand as the blade sticks in the ground. She drops the knife and he scrambles to his feet. Take the moment and tackles her to the ground forearm pressed against her throat. "What the hell is going on?" she pulls her feet up then shoves him off her heels digging into his ribs.

"You pass."

"Pass what?" He says irritatedly as he slowly gets to his feet.

"My test."

"What are you talking about woman?"

"I am agent Dead of the United States of America's Twilight Experiment. You have been drafted Mr. Drakens." Cody just stands and starts to laugh.

"You-you expect me to believe that?"

"You don't have a choice." Dead puts on a gas mask as the room fills with nerve gas knocking Cody out cold. Two men dressed in black suits and shades carry him out for some reason unaffected by the gas. He wakes up hours later in the back of a black sedan with the windows so darkly tented you couldn't see in or out. The men in the suits sat in front driving the car, and Cody wakes his head in Dead's lap. Too panicked to move he lays there trying to enjoy the view. Dead was very well built, so it was really more trying to enjoy his lack of vision. "I see your awake Mr. Drakens" His heart skipped a beat as she said that he stayed so still he wondered how she noticed.

"How-how do you know?"

"Well you might need to work on yourself control" she almost laughed saying that. He shot up head rubbing past no one really noticed because he quickly was trying to open the door and jump out. "Child safety lock"

"What the hell do you want from me?!"

"I told you already. I have recruited you for Twilight Experiment."

"What the hell is that?" His panic showed in his voice.

"A special division that only reports to the president and is so secretive that he doesn't know about it." She slides closer to him and put her arm around him. "We take care of threats that well are outside of the normal jurisdiction. Some unearthly and unholy things. We handle what goes bump in the night and what comes from the skies."

"But why me?!"

"Well" She is almost sitting on him now, with how close she is. "Because I like you."

"You don't even know me!"

"Oh, but I do." She sounds so sweet it would be romantic if it wasn't for well every other part of the scenario. "I could choose and one in the world to be my partner. I sifted through what felt like thousands of hopefuls, and you well I really liked you." Now she does move onto his lap. He thinks about saying get off me, but what single man in their right would do that? "So then what do you say?"

"Say to what?" She kisses him arms wrapped his neck.

"To me?"

"I think we should get to know each other a bit better." He says a bit worried. Partnered with a very touchy stalker girl. Yes she is stunning, but the thing is still a bit creepy. Dead frowns and scoots over to the other side leaning against the door.

"Well then." She pouts and he sits nervously on opposite sides of back seat the driver say nothing nor does the one next to him. Finally after what seemed like hours of driving, because it was, Cody tries talking to the driver.

"Hey where are you taking me?" The driver remains silent, Cody just leans back and props his feet up in defeat. "Are we there yet?" Cody now accepts that there is no escape....... at the moment. Much later he starts to nod off. Dead takes advantage of that and moves closer. As he passes in a deep sleep she moves right into place. She leans her head against his shoulder and they both sleep. He wakes up as the men in from open their doors to find Dead cuddling his side smiling. He tries to slip out of her grasp without waking her up, as the men motion for him to come with them. He fails and she, half asleep, wraps her arms around him.

"No honey come back to bed."

"What?" She snaps fully awake, and tightens her grip embarrassed. "Come on let go of me."

"But why me and you are going to be together for along time." She smiles at him and climbs out of the car. They are in a large concrete building that looks like an empty basement level of a parking garage and that is because it was. One of then men stood on his left the other man on his right Dead behind him checking out his every step. They lead him to an elevator the the man on the right punched in a few numbers on the security pad. the door open and an empty shaft was before them. The first one to go down was the man on the left. Grabbing a hold of the free hanging cables slides down then the other man. "Come on can't let you run away now can we." Dead nudges Cody on and he sprints to the car. Dead goes after him. "Wait!" He opens the car door to find the keys still in it.

"Yes."

"No." She tackles him into the car. "Don't leave we need you! I need you!"

"Get out of here you crazy woman!" They struggle and the car shifts out of park. It rolls toward the elevator. Just her luck that the doors are just wide enough for the car to get wedged leaving them with no exit.

"Now it looks like we will be alone together for a while." She whispers into his ear when she gets close enough. He continues to push he off. He scrambles to the back trying to open the door. She slowly crawls in the back with him, but keeping to the other end of the seat. The door isn't lock, but it is blocked by the sides of the elevator shaft.

"Damn!" He turns to her as she is slowly undressing.

"Oh come on, do you know how many men would kill to be you right now?"

"To have a homicidal, creepy, although incredibly hot stalker spy person stalk them and then try to have sex with them. I would bet about-"

"Suhhhhhhhhh, don't think just enjoy." She says leaning forward finger pressed to his lips. Then he thought about for just one moment. she is ridiculously B-E-A-utiful, and she is half naked, and she wants ME! Hell when was the last time I......... oh no I never have shit shit shit I am going to fuck this up I just know it. Damn damn damn! Why the hell was I trying to run anyway? Oh right she tried to kill me, she kidnapped me, and is a stalker, but she is so hot she could have any guy she wanted. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!

"Who the hell am I kidding?"

"Just yourself, trust me on this you my perfect match." She smiles and kisses him. The car then begins to shake. Not their brightest idea to be doing that in a car in a elevator shaft, but the car was wedged enough it didn't matter. "That was amazing, virgins are the best."

"What?" He was stunned, and wondered what else she knew about him, and how much experience she had, and if it was enough could he have something now?

"My sister told me there is nothing better, because then they will only know how to please you. She was a total slut; well she still is, but that is another story."

"Oh" A sigh of relief, a wiping of the brow and he is clam once more.

"She is also my boss....."

"Oh" They talk for a long long time while waiting for someone to get them out. They also did other things that helped the time pass. The men from earlier bash out the rear window to find them doing what humans do alone with a member of the opposite gender. they tilt their head to the side as if to say does not compute. They were both incredibly embarrassed. The men pull them out and one of them over one of one of the men's shoulder and the other one the other. Not giving them time to put there clothes back on. Then men take the stares and bring them before Boss. Boss is Dead's older sluttier sister. They end up in the massive concrete room empty except a few concrete pillars that support it and the edges are dark and poorly lit.

"Well little sis looks like you finally listened to me. wasn't it great?" No one liked her tone, except maybe the men in suits, but who knows what the hell they are thinking.

"This is awkward can I put my pants back on?" Cody interrupted.

"No, I like your birthday suit."

"Oh come on sis."

"alright alright an important agent from MI6 should be here soon anyway. How would we look with our top agents running around in the nude? Can't have that can we?"

"Top agents? I just fucking got here!"

"Sis aren't we suppose to be there enemies still? I mean last time they were still mad about Roswell."

"Fine to tell the truth you two are cannon fodder. The MI6 is more then likely going to kill you two. This will lead them into a false sense of security were we will then crush them once and for all. Proving who needs to stay out of who's jurisdiction. Oh and of coarse by we I mean the rest of the Twilight Experiment. It's a pity it has to be you Mr. Drakens. I mean my little sis maybe a bit dense when it come to dating, but looks like listening to me helped her at least get a cute one."

"Sis shut up!" Her voice now stating to sound like a little girls all cute and panicky.

"Looks like I touched a nerve." She smirks saying, "If you liked how she treated you just come to me if you want more. All she did was listen to me. She is really a bit more prud, but in her words desperate time call for desperate measures."

"Shut up! shut up! shut up!" She flailed around kicking the man holding her in the back and pounding on his front. She hits him so had he dents?

"Stop acting like a little girl, your denting his titanium shell."

"Denting, titanium, slut, prud? What the hell is going on here?!"

"I listen to her when I threw myself at you like that. She said the quickest way to a man's heart is through his pants. I said it didn't match your profile, but she insisted."

"Well I have to say you were right. I mean I won't complain, but I don't just love someone for sex. Also why do you sound like a little girl all of a sudden all cute and innocent?" Dead quickly covers her mouth and looks at her sister.

"What do you want me to do? He now knows you sound the same as when you ten. No big deal right? If you didn't want him to know you should have dropped your mouth piece."

"I didn't!"

"Then what happened to it?"

"I get really upset and accidentally swallowed it."

"Why me!?"

"That's the question isn't it. Why me?" Boss smirks. "Simply put because you are the best match for me and my sister, both mentally and genetically."

"Wait so you two used a secret government organization's resources to find your perfect boyfriends!"

"Well not exactly." Dead said shyly. Cody thought to himself Well this is a one eighty from her behavior earlier it's kind of creepy how fast it changed. I wonder if she has split personalities?

"Actually yes."

"What are you talking about sis you know we need him for." She quickly covers her mouth.

"We aren't suppose to tell him that...."

"Right don't want to scare him off." Then the two metal men set them down.

"Can I have my pants back now?"

"Right right get the man his clothes. Also Dead you know it is against the rules to do that in the company vehicles as punishment you don't get your clothes back."

"What? Why would you make me do something like that I mean he is okay, but what about everyone one else?!"

"To break your spirit so I can easily seduce him myself."

"You two realize you ruined any chance of that when you kidnapped me right?" He says putting his pants back on.

"What but I-I slept with you?! You can't go!" Dead was panicking.

"Please she was the one who kidnapped you. I said we should just ask you nicely, but she ran out and took those two with her to get you." Dead was shocked at her sister, who she held very dear, lying about what happened.

"She's lying, that was her idea and she told me it was best."

"I didn't say best for whom."

"See she even admits it!" Dead was panicking and acting like a little girl. Neither of the notice Cody slowly leaving the area before dashing to the stares.

"Too many stares.."

"Cody please don't believe her!" She turn to him or more so where he was. "He's gone!"

"Number one Number two after him now!" The men in suits take off after him with incredible speed needless to say the dragged him down shortly after. "There is no escaping us........ your country needs you to make this sacrifice."

"What the hell are you talking about. You two are crazy! Let me go you big metal goons!"

"Come on let him go."

"Is that what you want Dead to let him run away? You know full well what that would mean."

"If he doesn't want to...... its his choice....... listening to you is what ruined it anyway........ I can't undo the impression made...." Her voice was depressing if one heard that and ignored it they must have no heart or soul.

"I'll stay, but you two have to tell me everything aright?"

"No!"

"But sis!"

"If he knew he would just run away anyway....... fine go Mr. Drakens..... I guess the world is doomed...."

"Don't try and guilt trip him into it!"

"Well what choice do we have?"

"He said he would stay if we told him everything, so please just let me tell him." Cody stood there listening to the two sisters go at it. He wanted to run, but he said he would stay if they would tell him and they still might.

"Fine, but I can't be here to see your heart break when he runs for his life."

"Wasn't I going to die anyway when the MI6 agent shows up?" Boss smirks as he asks.

"Well I would bet on you winning even if the odds are against you." She walks over to the steps and looks back one last time before leaving ear shout.

"Okay then the truth is...... that is to say what we need you for is...... not that we don't care about you as a person is........."

"Come on out with it! What do you want from me?!"

"My sister and I are the last of an alien species know as Clerr, and we took you so we could mate and help the human race, and Clerr are naturally unstable, and mature quickly, but when mated with another species we the offspring are much stronger then the two species put together, and when we crossbreed we become stronger, and there is a powerful alien species known a the Dreads in your language that want to wipe humans out because they want us." She said it so fast and so panicked the Cody only caught part of it.

"Wait let me recap this. You and your sister are aliens, you want to help humans by breeding with us, and aliens called Dreads want to kill us because they want you two." She quickly nods her head in agreement. Cody slowly backs away before a loud noise gets his attention. It was boss being thrown down the stares by a yellow faceless man in a tux as he walks down the steps.

"There you two are please come with me your new husbands are waiting."

"Now I believe you." He quickly surveys the area and is in worse state then the post office with nothing to work with. Giving his all Cody charges the yellow man and punches him right in where his mouth would be. The yellow man crashes to the ground with a broken jaw. The yellow men are C-Lax an alien that uses poison pouches to keep from being eaten, but lack physical strength. they also have mental powers. "Alright so who are these Dreads?" Cody asks running to Boss's side.

"You have heard of one in your history. Adolf Hitler, he took the body of a German messager after world war one to gain a following and kill as many humans as possible before the Deards fleet arrive. They are shape shifters, but can only take the form of what they have broken the genome of like say humans now. Our people help see we have been gunning for humans since we got here ten generations ago. I don't know what it is about you humans, but you have a lot of potential. We are the only ones left but we believe you have the right D.N.A to change that."

"Alright what do you want me to do?" He wasn't sure why, but seeing that yellow man made him believe the story. Dead leaps onto him rubbing and grabbing everything, really just showing how much Clerr love humans.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! So you choose me right?!"

"Yes." She is just shy of suffocating him with her body.

"Thank you ha ha in you face sis!"

"So what do I do? Also I am having trouble breathing." She pulls herself away from him.

"Right sorry I am just so excited."

"So are you going to put clothes on now?"

"I can't it's my punishment."

"Seriously?"

Chapter 2: Slash and burn

A few days later they are all at the top secret base of Twilight Experiment. so secretive I am the writer and I don't even know what it looks like.

"So sis your not still jealous are you?"

"No."

"Then can I put some clothes on now it's been three days."

"You have you underwear on don't you?"

"I am not sure that counts" Cody interrupts.

"Yes it does."

"Come on sis please."

"No."

"But the man from MI6 is suppose to be here soon. I can't fight him like this. at least let me put on a bullet proof vest like Cody! Why does he get all the armor?!"

"Because if he dies no body wins."

"Can you just let her put her clothes on now. It was kind of awkward walking home with her last night."

"Well then you should have gotten the one car we have stuck in the elevator. Just be glad I let you put your clothes back on."

Last edited by Mr. Smith on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 am; edited 27 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down

Short story one: The Spy back story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The House of Night :: Your Creations :: Stories-
Jump to: