The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Vote_lcapThe Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Voting_barThe Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Vote_rcap 
Alice
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Vote_lcapThe Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Voting_barThe Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3   The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:39 pm

CHAPTER 1

A young girl named Ember McLain, Princess of the kingdom of Lava, was wondering around a forest. It was close to winter so she had to enjoy the beauty of fall wile it lasted. "I wonder if my parents will let me choose my own love" She sighed, just then she felt a breeze and shivered. "Best get inside before something happens" She started to walk off when she heard someone cry for help. She went to see what was going on and saw a young man trapped under a rock, just by looking at him she could tell he was of the Ice kingdom, her mortal enemy, but she knew he needed help.

She approached him and knelt down "I can help you, just give me a few seconds" She thought for some time then she tried pushing the boulder, it moved enough and he crawled out and bowed.

"Thank you M'Lady" He smiled

She smiled back, curtsying "You're welcome kind sir" She said.

He then said "I am Prince William, Prince of the Ice kingdom." He seemed kinder than the other Icepeople

She smiled "I am Ember, Princess of the Lava kingdom" The Prince smiled to her and gave her a snowy flower that didn't melt.

"M'Lady I have come to warn you, my father, the king, wants to war with your people" He sighed "I am still trying to hold them off"

She nodded "Thank you"

He smiled "You're welcome Princess" Then he left. She giggled then blushed, knowing she was in love she danced back to her kingdom, singing. The Lavapeople had never seen her this happy, not even her own parents had, this was a great day for them as the Princess danced into her room.

CHAPTER 2

The next day Princess Ember was in her room, singing to herself. She was happy, really happy, that she might have found someone yesterday. It WAS real she thought to herself. She smiled and sang softly, she was definitely in love. She then went to the dining room and ate breakfast, then she did what no one in the Lava kingdom would do...go into the snow...She walked around, smiling at the beauty. She walked over to the water and touched it, then smiled "I have ALWAYS wanted to be here in winter." She spun around and giggled, then she sighed "I'm probably ruining it..." But when she looked everything was still snowy, then she remembered that flower and blushed. "He must have made sure I was able to enjoy this beauty" Her heart raced and she giggled.

Hours later she was skating on the icy water, suddenly there was a crack and she froze, then looked to it. The ice was splitting, she backed up a little "Crap" the ice split underneath her and she stretched her legs some. She was terrified of falling in, she then jumped to one side and stood up, the ice kept splitting until she was standing on little pieces of ice. Suddenly there was a small path of ice leading to the land, she ran to the land, shaking with fear as she looked back at the ice. Arms wrapped around her and she jumped, when she looked back she saw Prince William and smiled until she saw him beginning to burn so she pulled back. "OH MY GOSH, William are you OK?"

He looked at his wounds and shrugged "I'm fine Ember, don't worry" He smiled kindly to her and she smiled back.

"I have something for you" She gave him a necklace with a beautiful red gem in it. "This will protect you from fire, lava...anything like that. She smiled as he put it on, William then pulled Ember close and smiled, she blushed and smiled back.

Then he said 'The flower I gave you will protect our kingdom and work..." He put a beautiful necklace with a blue gem around her neck "...THIS will protect you my Ember"

She smiled and blushed. "Thank you William" her sky blue eyes sparkled as she looked at him. "William, why do our people hate each other?"

He sighed and held her close. "Because we are different from each other my beautiful Ember"

She hugged him tightly and sighed. "When I'm queen of Lava kingdom, I'll make sure my people never harm yours"

William smiled as he stroked her hair. "And I'll make sure my people will never harm yours as well" He said as he smiled.

CHAPTER 3

She looked him in the eyes "William, what's the Ice kingdom like?" Ember asked.

William smiled and said "It's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you" he leaned close and kissed her forehead, she smiled and took his hands in hers.

"I can't wait until we're old enough to end the rivalry." William smiled in agreement and squeezed her hands gently. An hour later they were lying on the ground together, Ember was half asleep and so was William. They kissed before finally getting up and separating. This affair went on for many days and many months, day and night, season to season, they were both having fun and laughing.

On October the 31st, Halloween night, William proposed to Ember and Ember happily said yes. What they didn't know was a spy from the Ice Kingdom and one from the Lava Kingdom, saw the whole thing and left to tell their king and queen. When Ember got home everyone glared at her, she walked to the throne room and the king looked furious. "EMBER ROSEALYN MCLAIN, HOW DARE YOU PLAGUE THIS FAMILY BY BEING ENGAGED TO THE ICE PRINCE!" Ember rolled her eyes and sighed, then went to her room. The next day she went to the meadow and waited, she waited for hours for her prince. Eventually he came and they hugged, smiling.

"I'm sorry I'm late love...Mom and Dad found out"

She nodded and sighed "My parents found out too..." They kissed and hugged tightly. "I was nervous you wouldn't be able to make it William" Ember kissed him and he kissed back, holding her close.

"I'm here now my Ember, I'm here" William said and he smiled. She relaxed as they watched the sunset then the stars together. Nothing could ruin this moment...Nothing...She drifted off to sleep and William carried her back to her kingdom secretly, laying her in her bed and kissing her goodnight. He then left to go to his own kingdom for a rest, leaving a beautiful Rose by his beloved.
Back to top Go down

The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Chapters 1-3
Page 1 of 1