The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » How Could this Happen
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
    Tigris
    The House of Night Vote_lcapThe House of Night Voting_barThe House of Night Vote_rcap 
    Alice
    The House of Night Vote_lcapThe House of Night Voting_barThe House of Night Vote_rcap 
    Lagolas
    Sylvanna
    Raven Roth
    tsubaki
    Moerlin
    Mr. Smith
    RiverSteele
    Lord Tiberius the Charmer
    Most Viewed Topics
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
    The House of Eternal Night - Bios
    The Spreaded Infection
    Vampire Wars
    Middle Of Nowhere
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels
    Dragon Rider - Bios
    Dragon Rider
    Evening Star
    How Could this Happen
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Statistics
    We have 57 registered users
    The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
    Awakened (Newest Song)
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
    Awakened
    12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
    Comments: 0
    Sanity Sisters
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
    Title: Sanity Sisters
    Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
    Staying Sane
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
    Title: Staying Sane
    Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
    *Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
    Forever Haunted
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
    Title: Forever Haunted
    Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
    My Heart Belongs to You
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
    Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
    See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
    My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
    Lost Sanity
    The House of Night Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
    Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates
    free forum

The House of Night

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

The House of Night Empty
    PostSubject: The House of Night   The House of Night Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:14 pm

The House of Night (HoN) is a secret school for the people that live outside of the regular human world. The werewolves, vampires, fey, witches, dragons, shifters, angels, demons, and the classified humans all attend the school. Peace, chaos, romance, hard work, rivalry, teamwork, and more all live under the roof of the school.

The HoN is a large castle like building. A center courtyard is surrounded by the walls and classrooms of the five story building. Each room in the castle has an easy system of numbers. The first number represents the floor (1-5). The second number represents which area, direction, or wing of the castle the room is in (1=north, 2=east, 3=south, 4=west). The third number tells you which room (1-9). There are certain classes everyone takes that are mixed, such as math’s, sciences, language courses, and regular ones of the such. Others are specified to specific races. Classes like, demonology, flying, spell casting, hunting safety, and such along those lines. Each student is handed a schedule, a map, a dorm room and key, and an introductory letter welcoming them to the school and warning them about the different creatures. The letter sets down a few guidelines and names of teachers that each species can go to ask questions.

The castle is surrounded by many smaller buildings that are the student dorms. Each dorm goes to its own species. Each room has two to a room.

House of Lups (werewolfs). Each pack gets their own area of the building where they are clustered together. The pack leader is always located in the center of his pack rooms.
    Pack Leader:
    Pack members:

House of Suco (vampires). Each clan gets their own floor. There are three clans to chose from in the school. The Night Sisters, the Night Brothers, and the Night Hunters. The Sisters are an all girl clan that are like a sorority of sorts and have the first floor. The Brothers are all boys, a sort of fraternity almost, and have the second floor. The Hunters get the third floor and are concentrated on keeping the race pure and are more judgmental towards other races. They are mainly focused on hunting and keeping vampires top predators.
    Sisters:
    Brothers:
    Hunters:

House of Fey. The fey are separated among four floors. The first floor is the earth fey. The second floor is the water fey. The third floor is the fire fey. The fourth floor is the air fey.
    Earth Fay:
    Water Fay:
    Fire Fay:
    Air Fay:

House of Striga(witch). The building is put in two stories. The first floor is for the earth witches. They use plants and power from the earth to create their magic. The second floor is for the dark witches. They use animal sacrifices and power from the moon to do their magic.
    Earth Witches:
    Dark Witches:

House of Draco(dragon). There are four types of dragons of four floors. The dark dragon on the first floor. The water dragon is on the second floor. The fire dragon are on the third floor. The light dragon is on the fourth.
    Dark Dragons:
    Water Dragons:
    Fire Dragons:
    Light Dragons:

House of Shifters. There are three floors. The first floor goes to the nekos, or people who are half animal and half human all the time. The second floor goes to the shape shifters, those who can switch between their human and animal forms. The third floor goes to the form changers. Those that can change their human appearance, not to animals.
    Nekos:
    Shapeshifters:
    Changers:

House of Angeli(angels). There are two floors and classifications. The first floor goes to the fallen angels, offspring of already fallen angels. The second goes to the pure angels, those of still high angels come down to learn.
    Fallen Angels:
    Angels:

House of Daemon(demon). There are two floors of demons. On the first floor are the pure demons, red eyes, firey appearance. The second floor is the half demons, half human and half demon, they look more human. All demons must choose a sin that they were born to out of the seven sins.
    Pure Demons:
    Half Demons:

House of Mortalis(humans). These humans were adopted by a non human creature. They may be blood slaves, children, or under the rule of the creatures. They know about the other creatures. These humans are not to be fed from. They have the claim over a power large than the students and teachers. They are under protection and anyone that harms them will be punished.
    Humans:

The school is surrounded by a large gate with roses all over it. The roses hide all view into the school. Large fields stretch out from the school before the town is reached. At night, the moon shines down proud over the beautiful castle. The landscape complimentary. The school grand and luxurious. All dorms and classrooms are luxurious and decorated highly. The inside courtyard has training grounds and tracks within it as well as a path lined with blossoming trees to cross through.

Welcome to the House of Night.

In your bios, please put in your appearance, what creature type you are if not specified in the species, possibly why you have come to the school, and maybe a small bio about your life.

Just when this week could not get any worse. I mean I just saw a dead guy leaning against my locker. Luckily I did not need any books. Kayla was rambling on in her normal way. Actually now that I think of it nobody had noticed the dead boy. I ignore most of what she said. I heard something about boys and what somebody said or did but my mind continued to wonder in 100 directions not taking anything specifically in.

Another wave of coughs racked my body as my chest heaved. Kayla said I am grumpy when I am sick and she is right. I took a few more tuns and then I saw the dead guy again only he was not really dead more like un-dead. Or un-human. There was no mistaking to what he was as the waves of darkness and power poured off of him and there was no way I could miss his mark, the sapphire-blue crescent moon on his forehead and the rest of of the tattoo was an entwining knot work that framed his blue eyes.

He was a vampyre. He was a tracker. He hunted me.

Oh shit! He was standing there.

"Zoe, Hey Zoe you are not listening to me!" Kayla yelled trying to catch my attention.

The Vampyre then spoke in words on the verge of dangerous and seductive like blood with melted chocolate.

"Zoey Montgomery! Night has chosen thee; thy death will be thy birth. Night calls to thee; hearken to Her sweet voice. Your destiny awaits you at the House of Night!"

He pointed his long finger at me and pain rocked my body starting from my head to my toes. I fall to the floor shaking as if in a seizure. I clenched my head between my hands. When the pain in my head dulled i uncovered my head to see Kayla staring at me. I sat up and coughed and head a huge headache but it was nothing compared to what it was a moment ago.

"K seriously your bug eyes are freaking me out."

Kayla started to cry hysterically. In between she hiccuped out. "Zoe, that guy was a Tracker-a vampyre Tracker."

"Stop crying Kayla you know I hate it when you cry." I reached out to touch her and she backed away. I had gotten used to not crying but Kayla was my best friend. This hurt a lot more then the rest of the people I know.

"What are you going to do Zoe? You can't go there. You can't be one of those things. Who am I supposed to go to the games with and dances. This can't be happening."

"It's ok. I will figure this out. There must be some mistake."

I looked up and was relieved to see we were still in the math lab. There were less people here to witness what had just happened. I was lucky the tracker did not decide to mark me in the middle of the morning as people were coming in off the buses. Yes I have a car since I don't like the traditional bus ride to school. I coughed again a really disgusting cough. I felt like I was coughing up my insides.

Do vampyres play chess? Were there vampyre dorks? How about Barbie-like vampyre cheerleaders? Did any vampyres play in the band? Were there vampyre Emos with their guy-wearing-girl’s-pants weirdness and those awful bangs that cover half their faces? Or were they all those freaky Goth kids who didn’t like to bathe much? Was I going to turn into a Goth kid? Or worse, an Emo? I didn’t particularly like wearing black, at least not exclusively, and I wasn’t feeling a sudden and unfortunate aversion to soap and water, nor did I have an obsessive desire to change my hairstyle and wear too much eyeliner.

So many questions running around my head. Who would I be and how could this happen to me? Turning into a monster was the brighter of her two options now that she was marked. Option 1: I turn into a vampyre. Option 2: My body rejects the change and I die. So the good news is I won't have to take my geometry test tomorrow. The Bad news is I have to move int what we all know as the Vampyre finishing school where I would spend the next four years going through weird physical changes, as well as a permanent life change. And that’s only if it don't kill me.

Through the side windows, I saw people standing around outside. At least I had gotten to school a little late as everyone was standing away from where I had parked. I brushed my hair over my forehead, pulled my hood up and ducked my head then made a break for my robin's egg blue 1966 VW Bug.

I made it home in 15 minutes. What awaited inside is my mom and step father. I have pictured every out come possible and tried to figure out what I would say.The lights were turned on inside and I walked to the door. Might as well get it over with. She found her mom in her chair and she walked in. Her mother knew right away what had happened and at first she accused Zoe of being bad and doing something wrong then to shock as she yelled in denial to blaming me and what my step father would think.

When he got back in he called a prayer circle as he was the leader of the People of Faith. They scheduled exorcisms and shrinks and even hypnotism. In a matter of time, they would be here. I packed my stuff, creeped out the window of my room and drove myself to Grandma Redbirds house which sat between two lavender fields and always smelled so wonderful.

I needed to find her. She had always made things so much better. The one person left in my life I could truly trust. I walked through the fields in search of her and heard drums and in one of the fields Grandma Redbird stood. The trees and plants seemed to stretch towards her.

"Grandma, I'm scared."

The spirits of the land are nothing to be afraid of Zoebird

"Grandma, Did i hear just just say my nickname."

U-no-le.. the Cherokee word drifted in on the wind followed by more drums and smoke swaying to the beat in a Cherokee campfire. Join us u-we-tsi-age-hu-tsa...Join us, daughter... Cherokee ghosts humming the chant in my head. This is just too much. I took off and ran the other direction everything seemed to chase me as I stumbled across the land.

When I woke up I was the sounds were gone. Maybe it was just all a dream. I was afraid to look at myself. Am I still alive? Still breathing? Am I still me? I got up and took s shower when I thought I heard something only it was inside my head. Well my body looked fine. Wait a second. I am looking at my body which means my spirit is looking at it.

Zoey Redbird...Come to me..."

I followed the voice something told me to go down into the rock. Without hesitation or really even stopping to think I followed the familiar voice. Deeper and deeper. I followed a tunnel when I heard...

Zoey Redbird...Follow me to your destiny...

Tsi-lu-gi U-we-tsi a-ge-hu-tsa. Welcome daughter. You have done well.

"Your not my Grandma!" I yelled.

No, Daughter, I am not, but I know Sylvia Redbird very well.

"Am I dead?"

No, U-we-tsi a-ge-hu-tsa. You are far from dead, though your spirit has been temporarily freed to wander the realm of Nuune 'hi.

"The spirit people!"

Your Grandmother has taught you well, u-s-ti Do-tsu-wa...little Redbird. You are a unique mixture of the Old Ways and the New World - of ancient tribal blood and the heartbeat of outsiders.

"Who are you?"

I am known by many names...Changing Woman, Gaea, A'akuluujjusi, Kuan Yin, Grandmother Spider, and even Dawn. But you Zoebird, my daughter, may call me by the name by which your world knows me today, Nyx.

My voice dropped to a hushed whisper, "Nyx, the Vampyre Goddess?"

In truth, it was the ancient Greeks touched by the Change who first worshiped me as the mother they searched for within their endless night. I have been please to call their descendants my children for many ages. And, yes, in your world those children are called vampyre. Accept the name, U-we-tsi a-ge-hu-tsa; in it you will find your destiny.

"I don't understand. Find my destiny? I just want to find a way to deal with my new life and make the best of it."

Believe in yourself, Zoe Redbird. I have Marked you as my own. You will be the first true U-we-tsi a-ge-hu-tsa v-hna-i Sv-no-yi...Daughter of Night...in this age. You are special. Accept that about yourself, and you will begin to understand there is a true power in your uniqueness. Within you is combined the magic blood of ancient Wise Women and Elders, as well as insight into understanding of the modern world." Nyx caressed her face then continued. Zoey Redbird, Daughter of Night, I name you my eyes and ears in the world today, a world where good and evil are struggling to find balance.

"But I am 16! I can't even parallel park. How am I supposed to know how to be your eyes and ears?"

She just smiled and said, " You are old beyond your years, Zoebird. Believe in yourself and you will find a way. But remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

Then the personification of the Goddess Nyx kissed my forehead and for the third time I passed out.

The next morning I woke in remembrance that this is the day I go to my new school.

"Zoebird? Are you awake, baby?"

I blinked my eyes to see Grandma Redbird sitting beside my bed.

"What happened? Where am I?"

"Your safe Little Bird. Your safe."

"My head hurts."

"It should. You scared ten years of my life away. All that blood. How about you promise to never do that to me again?"

"Promise," I said. " So you found me?"

"Bloody and unconscious, Little Bird. And you so pale that your dark crescent seemed to glow against your skin. I knew you needed to be taken back to the House of Night, which is exactly what I did. I called your mother and told her that I was returning you to the House of Night, and I had to pretend that my cell phone cut out so that I could. I'm afraid she not happy with either of us. But Zoey, what were you doing roaming around in the daylight? And why didn't you tell me earlier that you had been marked?"

I sat up taking in my unfamiliar surroundings. Must be because I'm finally really here-at the House of Night. "Wait I couldn't have told you any sooner. The tracker came and Marked me just today. John and my mom practically locked me in my room and I crawled out my window and came straight to you."

"I am glad you did Zoebird but I don't understand."

"I can't believe I got marked either."

"No that is not what I mean. I am not surprised you were tracked and marked as the Redbird blood has always held strong magic. It was only a matter of time before one of us was chosen. What I don't understand is if you were just Marked it would only be an outline but it is completely filled in."

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Look for yourself U-we-tsi a-ge-hu-tsa." She handed me a mirror.

I gasped at my reflection. "What does it mean?"

"We were hoping you would have an answer to that Zoe Redbird."

I looked up to see an incredibly beautiful woman. She was movie-star beautiful. He face was perfect, Her skin flawless. She walked in as if floating on a cloud. Her hair was deep red that fell past her shoulders.She was not thin or fat but perfectly shaped and curvy in all the right places. She was a Vampyre.

"Huh?"

"I said I was hoping you would tell me why a fledgling that hasn't changed would have the Mark of a mature being on her forehead."

"So I am not a vampyre?"

"Not yet Zoe," her laughter was like music, "but I would say that already having your Mark complete is good omen."

"Oh well thats good."

"Zoey this is the High Priestess of the House of Night, Neferet. She has been taking good care of you while you slept."

"Welcome to the House of Night Zoe Redbird."

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you."

She studied me for a second as if trying to see into my soul. "Do you remember anything about being Marked, Zoey?

I was about to tell her what had happened to me with the Goddess Nyx but everything inside me screamed not to say anything so I lied instead. "I don't really remember much. Well not after I hit my head. I was at school the Tracker Marked me, I told my parents, got in major trouble, drove to Grandmas and then woke up here."

"It is normal to have memory loss with a head injury. If you remember anything would you let me know right away. Zoe. would you like to meet your new room mate?"

The prospect of that was terrifying but I might as well get settled in. Sure that would be great." I turned back to Grandma Redbird and a tear slipped from her eye.

"Are you sure you ok, Zoebird?"

"I am fine Grandma. MY head and muscles ache but I am fine."

Neferet walked over to her Grandmother and made her a promise that she would keep me safe and that made me want to trust her even more. We walked through the halls as she started to explain the ways here. It was nearly 4 am so class has been out for an hour. Classes begin at 8 pm and end at 3 am. The teachers stay around til 3:30 am to give a little help. The gym open til dawn. Dawn time is clearly posted in all classrooms, common rooms, gathering areas, including dining halls, library and gym. Nyx's temple is opened at all hours but formal rituals are held twice a week right after school. The next ritual would be tomorrow. Just then a big pile of furr jumped into Neferets arms whom laughed.

"Zoe meet Skylar."

"That's one of the biggest cats I have ever seen and I reached out to pet him.

"Careful he's a known biter."

I tried pulling my hand back but he rubbed his head across fingers before i could and he purred.

"He likes you."

"I like cats. Never was able to have one before. Are the many cats here?"

"Yes there are. Cats have always been allied with vampyres."

"Do you think I could have a cat?"

"If he chooses you, you will belong to him or her."

"Chooses me?"

"Cats choose us; we don't own them." Skylar jumped out of her arms to emphasis that. " He's really awful but I adore him. I think I would even if not a gift from Nyx."

"Skylar is a gift from the Goddess?"

"Yes in a way. The High Priestess is given an affinity or powers. Its part of how we identify our High Priestess. The affinities can be cognitive skills like reading minds or having visions and being able to predict the future. Or the affinity could be something of the physical realm, like special connection to one of the four elements. I have two of Goddess gifts. My main affinity is for cats."

We had continued to walk and she had talked and then then I heard a laughter down a hall. I turned to look and there was some movement in the shadows. All I could see was a girl on her knees and a guy about a year older then me leasing against the wall. Every ounce of me yelled to get out of there but I could not stop staring. From where she stood the girl on her knees is trying to coax the boy into something even used her fingernail to slice open his jeans as she started to move her fingers over him but he kept telling her to stop and to get off her knees. He then spotted me and he tried to push her away and come towards me. I shook my head and turned to leave but I heard him yell NO again but this time directed to me so I ran towards the doors Neferet had described.

Neferet snuck up beside her. "Zoe you alright?"

"Hell," I gasped and jumped.

"Are you feeling ill?"

"I have a killer headache."

She walked over to me and pressed her hands on the side of my face it warmed and tingled some and the pain dulled away. "Better?"

"Much thank you."

"All will be well Zoe. Let me introduce you to your new life."

Neferet opened the door to a courtyard. Never had she seen anything like it. Students were all in uniforms that actually made them look cool. It was the middle of the night but lit up like the moon.Gaslights stood and followed the sidewalk that ran parallel to the red brick and black rock building. It was three stories tall with heavy drapes covering the windows. A round tower was attached to the front of the building. There was a smaller church like building across from the main building. There was a big stone wall that surrounded the schools perimeter. There was a marble statue of Nyx. in front of the smaller building. Neferet explained that was Nyx's temple. The most embarrassing thing was how everyone stared at my Mark as we trekked across campus to the dorms.

Finally we reached the girls dorm and Neferet opened the door. I was expecting Gothic black and creepy but it was rather pleasant decorated in soft blue and yellow, comfy couches with puffy pillows crystal chandeliers, large oil paintings hung on the walls, fresh cut flowers in vases, several flat screen tvs and end tables. The instant I walked in to the room all eyes were on me well not necessarily on me but on my Mark. Great I am still a freak that can't go invisible even here.

"Ladies this is Zoey Redbird. Greet her and welcome her to the House of Night."

Last edited by Tigris on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689
    aesma

aesma

The House of Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The House of Night   The House of Night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:25 am

Footsteps echoing down a concrete hallway, this is what Rephaim hears, but a darkness so complete it threatens to seep through his eyes and taint his very core is all he can see. He is not unnerved by the darkness, however, he is actually comforted by it, and that, above all, is what bothers him the most.

He continues on through the pitch black, mindlessly listening to his footfalls reverberating back to his ears, wondering if there is any end to this seemingly endless hallway. That's when he see's a faint light up ahead, and the slight outline of a shape inside of the beam. He picks up his pace as he approaches it, wishing to put all this behind him. As he nears the spotlight he can see the shape inside it is a mirror, he stops just outside the light and stares quizzically at it for a while.

Working up his nerve he steps into the light and leans close to the reflective glass face, but he can see nothing staring back at him but a blur. He opens his mouth to speak at it, but is interupted by the distant echo of footsteps behind him. Spinning around he scans the area he heard the noise from, but the all-devouring blackness is even deeper from inside this small cathedral of light he now stands in.

He scans the darkness one last time before turning back around to face the mirror, "Wha..?", he asks the emptiness in vain as he looks around perplexed. "where did it...", he gets cut off from the sound of footsteps again, this time much closer and directly in front of him. He quiets down and stares intently, as two dots of red peer back at him as if eyes in the dark, and thats exactly what they are as a figure steps into the light with him.

A sinister chuckle comes from the creature as the realization of what he is seeing falls upon Rephaim. He stands there speechless looking at himself, a mirror image of himself, and the image stares right back at him, looking through him....no, looking INTO him, and smiling a malevolent grin.

No speech is necessary, the thought is conveyed soundlessly. I am you, you are me, we are beings of darkness, children of evil. Our innocence was not lost because our innocence was never there. Accept it and live a life of purpose.

"NO!" Rephaim screams and lashes out with his eyes closed. He feels his fist connect with the cold smooth surface of glass and hears the tinkling chimes of shards hitting a concrete floor.

Rephaim bolts upright and stares around himself in a cold sweat, seeing nothing but trees in all directions. Letting out a deep sigh he covers his face with one hand and slumps over. Picking himself up off the ground he gathers his few possessions and walks off through the forest.

Leaving the forest behind him he can see faint lights off in the distance. As he approaches the exterior wall of the building he loops around to the front gate and hunkers down. He has arrived at the House of Night, now his real journey begins.
    Back to top Go down
    Demetri

Demetri

The House of Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The House of Night   The House of Night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:34 am

Elijah looked at himself in the mirror as he dressed himself in the school uniform. He didn't understand why they had to wear them but it was school policy. It reminded him of being in one of those Japanese schools where they make you wear those ridiculous clothes. Elijah had been doing this for three years now, this being the beginning of his fourth. His 18th birthday was just last week, his new present parked out in the parking lot. It was a 2012 Jeep Cherokee. It was jet black with a slick interior. His parents lived in town so he didn't have to drive far to spend time with them. He and his mother's side of the family through a big celebration circle in his honor of adulthood and did his first dedication ritual as an adult witch. Although the one at home didn't really count. Your real dedication ritual was done here at House of Night by the High Priest and High Priestess of the witches. The Gods and Priests of witches were different to those of the vampires, though the vampires ruled the school. Witches held their own circles and prayed to their own Gods, Hecate and Cernunnos.

All the species pretty much got along with each other, except for the few vampyre-Were fight every now and then. Witches and Vampyres got along well seeing as how they had more in common than they let on. Many witch extremist don't agree with vampyre-witch friendships for the fact that vampyres are considered an abomination of nature. Vampyre powers were given while witches were born with theirs as the servants of nature. Vampyres argue that they have magick in their blood too, but witches don't believe it. Those that live forever aren't nature and aren't apart of nature's plan, according to most witches. Elijah didn't mind vampyres as long as they didn't start anything with him. All the other species were pretty cool as well.

After dressing himself up, Elijah went over to nudge his roommate who was taking a nap before school. "Nate, wake up! You're gonna be late again and I won't cover for you this time." Nate groaned and sat up, walking slugishly to the bathroom to get ready. Elijah had a bit of a crush on Nate, but since Nate was straight, all he could do was fantasize. Elijah was an open bisexual, but known to swing more towards the gay side. Nate was very cool with it, saying his brother was gay.

Elijah grabbed his grimiore and stuffed it in his bag. He knocked on the door, telling Nate he was leaving and Elijah went on his way, leaving the witch dorm room and walked outside into the night, the moon shining down on the campus. Elijah looked back at the House of Striga (the name of the dorm for witches) and looked upstairs. Those were the "wicked" witches, using their magick for dark purposes and ignoring the Wiccan rede "An it harm none, do what thou will." He turned back around and walked up to the House of Night main building where classes were held.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

The House of Night Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The House of Night   The House of Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The House of Night
    Page 1 of 1