The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » How Could this Happen
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
    Tigris
    The Spreaded Infection Vote_lcapThe Spreaded Infection Voting_barThe Spreaded Infection Vote_rcap 
    Alice
    The Spreaded Infection Vote_lcapThe Spreaded Infection Voting_barThe Spreaded Infection Vote_rcap 
    Lagolas
    Sylvanna
    Raven Roth
    tsubaki
    Lord Tiberius the Charmer
    Moerlin
    Mr. Smith
    RiverSteele
    Most Viewed Topics
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
    The House of Eternal Night - Bios
    The Spreaded Infection
    Vampire Wars
    Middle Of Nowhere
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels
    Dragon Rider - Bios
    Dragon Rider
    Evening Star
    How Could this Happen
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Statistics
    We have 57 registered users
    The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
    Awakened (Newest Song)
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
    Awakened
    12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
    Comments: 0
    Sanity Sisters
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
    Title: Sanity Sisters
    Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
    Staying Sane
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
    Title: Staying Sane
    Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
    *Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
    Forever Haunted
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
    Title: Forever Haunted
    Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
    My Heart Belongs to You
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
    Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
    See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
    My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
    Lost Sanity
    The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
    Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates
    free forum

The Spreaded Infection

Go down 
    +2
    Tigris
    Lagolas
    6 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Lagolas

Lagolas

The Spreaded Infection Empty
    PostSubject: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:41 am

The Spreaded Infection Zombie-1

BREAKING NEWS: Good morning California an infection we can not name has spread around the world. The infection started Tuesday at 1:55 am. People are getting sick all over. Many have died from this infection. But once they die they just come back. They are alive but not well. They go after the alive humans and try to eat them. So I would suggest you stay inside your homes and keep a weapon, or something that can kill these things close to you. You would need food and water to live and survive. Please dont go walking through the streets with the infection going around you could get killed. And that was todays news I`m Jack Brown and I will see you next time:

Rules:
    1# No text talk speak your words
    2# No one liners
    3# No godmoding if possible here
    4# Past tence please easier for me to read.
    5# Have fun

Character Bio Needed:
    Name:
    Race: (Vampire/Human)
    Job: (Before Infection)
    Wepons: (only Two)
    Appearance: (Picture if you want)

Last edited by Ariel Martin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Ring, Ring, Ring...

Shaelynn turned over coming slowly out of a deep sleep. She listened to the sound of the cell phone half way across the room. Just 5 more minutes. She closed her eyes and resumed sleeping.

Ring, Ring, Ring...

Shaelynn more commonly known as Shae sighed once then rose from bed to the cell phone. Looked at the caller id to see it is her friend from school. Jane.

"Hello."

"Omg girl you gots to look at the news. It is everywhere. Turn it on quick go look hurry sleepy head. You always miss like everything," said Jane.

Shae walked over to the TV to and turned it on. BREAKING NEWS flashed across the top. She heard the newscast of Zombies and something about an infection.

"Come on Jane you don't believe this hoax do you?"

"Shae it is everywhere there are even videos on you tube."

"Jane there is no such thing as zombies. It is just another way to classify some sickness. You woke me up for this? I mean we have bird flu, and swine flu and now zombies from an infection. What next mosquito turning people into vampires. Be real. I will see you in class."

Shae hung up the phone and turned off the bizarre newscast. She got dressed in her normal long sleeve shirt and in tight leggings with black boots. Stuck her bayonet into her boot as normal and put her katana in its sleeve and slid it over her head to the opposite shoulder so it lays diagonal across her back. Stepped out the door and noticed how empty the streets were. Walked past the first couple of houses and noticed them all locked up tight.

"Boy this Zombie thing sure has the neighbors freaked out."

Walked some more and the normal high school student traffic was non existent. Hmm must have them all inside or called school off she thought to herself.

Last edited by Tigris on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Zoey walked through the town and gulped lightly when she saw bodies of the people on the ground. She closed her eyes tight holding her small knife tight in her hands. She wished this had never had happened. After she watched the news this morning she didnt know what to do. A scream came from a school to her right.

She ran into the school pulling out her gun slowly. She reloaded it with bullets and turned on the light. She moved the gun form side to side slowly to make sure nothing was there. "Hello? Hello?" She called out softly. She stoped walking still waving the gun from side to side waiting from an reponse. She got nothing and sighed. She began to walk again and she kciked open the doors to classes to see if anyone was alive in there.

She finally made it to the end on the hallway and saw lots of infected pilled ontop of eachother. She gasped and hid behind a wall not making another sound. She peeked out to see what they where doing. The sounds they where making sounded like they where eating something. She aimed her gun at them and fired. The bullets hit all the zombies and killed them. They fell to the ground dead as a door nail.

She stood up and walked over to where they where and saw a young girl on the ground. She was half eaten and has tons of bit, and claw marks on her. She put her hand on her mouth and backed away from the body and turned around. She thought she was going to barf but she held it in and ran back to the front doors of the school.

Last edited by Ariel Martin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 pm

AHHHHHHHHH [high pierced scream]

Shae looked around trying to find the scream that shattered the deserted streets. Walked to the parking lot filled with cars but no sign of life. There was movement inside the school. Shae started to walk closer to it.

"Hello. Are you in trouble?"

The figure walked to the door but Shae reached it first and opened it to a boy about 16. Blood dripped from his face walked straight at Shae. Shae reached back for her Katana.

"Stay back. What has gotten into you?"

The boy walked closer and closer. Shae pulled the katana from the sheathe and held it into position. The boy reached for her arm and held tight as he wrestled her arm to his mouth.

"Stop boy I am warning you."

He tried to bring her arm closer but with one smooth swipe. She took her katana and cut the boys head off in time to see three more kids came out the door. She started to back up keeping her eyes on them. She turned to run but seen a shadow by a car. Shae is trapped. Surrounded by these kids who walked in a strange way and the unknown shadow behind her. Shae prepared herself for battle and watched all angles.

There was a mob by the cars and Shae heard several rounds of gunshots go off inside. The sound of footsteps were faster then that of these creatures. It must be alive but he or she will run right into this mess. Shae took her stance and slash off an arm of one creature by the school door. With a fast spin Shae cut the tall creatures head off and it rolled away onto the concrete splattering blood everywhere.

The one with the missing arm grabbed Shae's shirt as she kicked him back hard then chopped his head. The third turned toward the door and not noticed me as she watched a young girl approaching. Shae ran to him and cut him open in several swift slices.

Last edited by Tigris on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Zoey turned her head back and sighed. She turned her head towards the doors as she approached them fast. She looked out the windows of the doors and saw a girl fighting off infected. She opened the door and slowly walked outside. She quickly reloaded her gun and aimed them at the up coming infected. She fired at the heads and legs. The infected slowly walked past her and feel to the ground dead. She smirked and looked back at girl. She had no idea who she was but she was going to help out a fellow survivor. She smiled again and fired at the up coming infected as the roared and ran at them.

Last edited by Ariel Martin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:33 pm

The girl ran out with guns in hand killing off parts of the mob behind Shae. The young girl can't be more then 15 or 16. A high school student at best yet she knows how to use her weapon. Shae was never a gun person herself. Of course she was never planning on using her martial arts training outside of the competitions. Shae . The gun shots are ringing in her head as the girl plows through the oncoming mob. Shae chopped off an oncoming creatures head and sliced through another chest off with ones leg then its head as i dodged one trying to bite her she rolls on the ground and grabs her bayonet from her boot and tosses it at the head of a zombie trying to grab the young girl.

As Shae was still hunched to the ground fingernails bit into her shoulder as a fat zombie dude grabbed her she threshed her katana into the zombies chest and pulled hard upward slicing it from chest to nose. Twirls around and takes off 5 more heads swinging the katana as if in a dance. Blood slashed across her face and stained her hair. She listened to the direction of the bullets til finally the sounds of approaching zombies stopped. Blood poured from her shoulder down the front of her shirt.

Breath fast and harsh. Sweat poured from her brow and soaked her slender but muscular form. Heart pounded in her chest trying to ease from the rush of adrenaline that kept her moving during it all. She took a minute to take in the site of massacred bodies. All of them were high school students. All of them barely had begun their life.

Took a glance at the girl.She carried an AK47 and a small dagger. She has long blond and black hair that goes to the middle of her back. She has small hazel eyes that change to green somtimes. She wears a hotpink tanktop with a picture of Girl on the front. She has on a pair of green skinny jeans that hug her legs tightly. She has on a pair of knee high, high heel red boots with red laces that are untied. Gold hoop earings hand from her eyes lobes, and a sliver chain hangs from her neck. Splashes of blood covered her and she looks almost as bad as Shae felt.

Shae gently stood holding her wounded shoulder and walked her way over to the girl who helped her to fight off the mob.

" Hello. My name is Shaelynn Hales. I have no idea what is going on. I thought it was all a sham. Do you have any idea what has happened?"

Last edited by Tigris on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 am

Zoey killed more infented creatures as she looked at the girl a couple times. She then looked at the wound in the girls shoulder and growled lightly to herself. She killed more infected her face filled with hate. Her breathing fast and razy she holds her knees and tries to catch it. She got back up and stood up straight. She grabed her shirt and riped in down the edge of the bottom to get a long peaice of it. She slowly walked over to her and wraped the shirt peaice around the girls arm. She looked at her with a soft smile.

"Hello. I"m Zoey Its nice to meet you Shae." She smiled again and humed lightly. She walked back to her gun and reloaded it slowly. "I need to get to a amontion shop to get more ammo for this gun of mine." She said softly to herself kinda forgeting that the girl was behind her,

Last edited by Ariel Martin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Realizing the urgency of it all, Shae followed Zoey through the streets after she grabbed her bayonet from the forehead of the zombie on her way constantly aware of her surroundings. She followed with katana in hand and slid the bayonet in mid stride back into her boot without missing a beat. One zombie snuck around behind Shae and she spun and chopped off the zombies head. She turned back the right way and ran into a zombie knocking the katana out of her hand from catching her off guard. The katana slid by a car and Shae used all of her strength to push the zombie away. Shae lost her footing as the zombie grabbed her wounded shoulder. Dizziness blurred in her eyes at the pain of it.

Shae was on the verge of passing out. Let the zombie kill her let her just die.The pain is so in tense as the blood drips down her arm and her strength is wavering. Her eyes drifted close as the pain engulfed her and she felt the zombies hands grabbing at her as the pain blinded her. This is it. This is the end. Just make it fast. Let her not feel a thing.

Last edited by Tigris on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Zoey looked back at Shae and saw her about to be killed. She grabed her gun off her back and tried to fire at the zombie. But another one made her let go of her gun. She growled and kicked the zombie in the face. She to the door of a store and grabed her gun back. She fired the gun that was attacking Shae then the one that was attacking her. She growled and breathed heavily. She sat down at the curb and looked at her one more time. She heard the roaring of the upcoming horde and ran to Shae. She stood infront of her and aimed her gun at the hill that was infront of them. She stood prepared for the horde.

Last edited by Ariel Martin on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    DEMON

DEMON

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Coming down from the hill comes one of the infected known as the Colloses. The Colloses stands at seven foot tall who seeks out any survivers to destroy and his main target is a man who has yet to meet any of the survivors this mans name is Carter. No matter how many times hes been bitten or scratched by the infected he stays the same so the Colloses made it his mission to end Carter. Carter makes his way down an alley and stops as he sees his first survivors two women but stands in horror as he sees the Colloses comimg
    Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Zoey growled to herself and watched as the up coming horde came over the hill. "Bring it on." She said lightly cocking her gun. She still stood infront of her firend. "Your ingred. You stya out of this fight i got it." She siad smiling at her. She fired the gun at the zombies as they got close to her. She smiled and shot one on the head. "Merry Christmas." She giggled and kept killing the zombies, one or two at a time.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

The gun shots ran in Shae's head. Sounds blurred together into the dark. She laid there blood seeping all around her. Things flashed through her head. Her fiend. School. The girl that had fought beside her and how much ammunition she had left. She needed to get up.

Shae yelled at herself in her head to get up. Just get up. Nothing.

Nothing moved. Nothing clicked.

Shae drifted in and out of consciousness. There was a sound of a male nearby. She had wanted to call out for help but the sobs had gotten stuck in her throat. She laid bleeding the wound 6 inches by 6 inches pouring blood from its bandage. the loss of blood made her drift again as the sound of footsteps came nearer.

She would die here. She would never get to thank the girl or help her friends. She would die. She passed out from blood loss as her heart rate slowed even more and the sound of foot steps came closer.

Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:39 am

Zoey looked back at her firend and bit her lip hard. She growled and picked up a small pole that was beside her foot. She droped her empty gun and started to beat the infected away with the pole. "You will not die on me Shae you will not die." She beat the last infected before she kneeled down beside her. "Come on." She took the cloth off her wound and sighed. She riped another peaice off her shirt and wraped it tighter around the wound. She picked her up having the pole staped to her back, ahd started to walk away slowly trying to find a place that her friend could rest and get her streangth back.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:41 am

Sounds busted in indistinct ways through Shae's ears. She felt herself flying. She must be dead. Shae floated above her body in a paranormal way. But she recalled pain still throbbed all over. How was that possible she thought tapped in her mind. If she died, would there still be pain? Surely not.

Shae's head dropped back limp from life. She tried to open her eyes til the pain shot through her head. She felt jostled and struggled to hear the battle or lack here of withing her blinded mind. Did the zombie bite her, she thought. Would she come back as something else?

She don't want to be them she hoped Zoey would kill her if she changed. She did not remember if the zombies bit her. She needed to wake up a voice outside her own head told her not to die. She fought to look at the voice. She fought to just see a familiar face just once before she tuned or died.
    Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 am

Zoey stoped walking and set Shea down. She looked at the wound. It wasnt a bite just a deep claw mark from an infected. She knew that Shea wouldnt turn but she soon would die from blood loss if she didnt do anything. Zoey grabed Shea's sword and layed it softly on her hand. She took an deep breath in a slid the sword hard across her hand. Blood driped from the ends of her hand and she leaned in close to her and driped the blood into her mouth hoping it would help herw ound heal faster. "come on Shea open your eyes please."
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 am

The feel of warm liquid dropped in her mouth Shae reached to suck more and harder. Feeling it run through her veins like liquid fire. That voice pulled out of the depths. She opened her eyes to look in to Zoey's hazel eyes which almost looked green. Dazzling pretty eyes that kept Shae staring into them. Shae did not want to turn away. She felt the urgency in them. She needed to get up to go somewhere. Anywhere at all.

Zoey's force echos in her head but Shae kept her eyes opened and tried to focus. She tried to to move feeling pain shoot up but again she felt the urgency pushing her. She tried to focus on her surrounding. Zoey was there as was a man nearby. The smell of blood made her nauseous. Shae needed to get up they were not safe and she tried to get her feet under her.
    Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 am

Zoey pulled her hand back not covering it up. More blood driped off the end of her hand. She stood up and looked down at Shea. She looked around and layed her hand down beside her and didnt care about the driping blood anymore. She pulled the pole off her back and steped infront of Shea as she tried to stand up. She growled and heard an up coming horde heading their way. She didnt looked back at her she just stood there ready for what was going to happen next. She steped forward and started to kill the infected as they got near her. "Stay behind me." She said softly to Shea and she took and step back killing more and more infected by the second.
    Back to top Go down
    Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:32 am

*Walked around quietly and looked for other survivors* "Damn hope Keith's okay" *made sure grenade launcher is loaded. A small horde burst around the corner and then smashed them with guitar.* "Kill all suns of bitches!"
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Sounds of a grenade launcher rung in Shae's ears. Sound of the horde getting closer. If they got any closer, they will be stuck there. She took a chance and ran to the car where her Katana has slid to. She had to push the zombies away and avoid being bitten. She heard yells as she ran but she had to help. She bent to grab the katana with her good arm which as thankfully her main arm. She started to chop away at the zombies that had followed her.

She pushed back the pain she had to hang in there they had to get to safety. She took long swipes with her sword letting none get behind her as she went. She slashed and cut and made her way back to Zoey and side by side they made their way through and knocked off all the zombies getting closer.

"We must finish this and regroup and find some safety", she yelled over the noise of the fighting.
    Back to top Go down
    Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:03 am

*Hears some one yelling about regrouping.* "More survivors" *remembers how the last group of survivors he was with died.* "Never again" *Charges to in the direction of the voice ready to fight through hell*
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:42 pm

A man ran towards us. A stranger Shae have not seen. She only hoped he would know what to do when he got to them. Shae had her Katana in hand slicing anything she can slice. Shae kept her back to Zoeys as they danced in a circle killing the zombies off. One by one they fell. Shae is worn out and tired. She needed a break and the blood loss has really affected her strength. She had to try twice as hard to kill then she had before.
    Back to top Go down
    Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Zoey looked down at her firend and bit her lip. She would keep shoting and stabing the infected as they came near the both of them. She smiled and stood right infront of her friend. She fired long and hrad at the up coming infected. It was all clear for a moment. "Alright let go now." She grabed her friends hand and started to run the other way not caring that a man was fallowing them. "Lets go now we need to find a safe place." She coughed from the smoke the passed coming from a burning car.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Shae being half dragged away ran for all she could trying to hang on to her weapons. She knew Zoey was right but did not want to leave the two men behind. Shae looked her shoulders trying to find them and thought that they should stay together.

"Zoey you sure we should be leaving them?"

Last edited by Tigris on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:30 am

*Shoots the grenade launcher and kills a crowd of zombies opening enough of a break to beat the down with the guitar. Fights way toward the other survives.* "Hang on I'm come'n" *Uses an adrenaline shot and catches up to them. Reloads grenade launcher and takes out a ot more zombies.*
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:56 am

Shae looked behind her as he stranger approached. He covered the rear as the 4 of them ran from the scene. She stumbled some but used Zoey's arm to keep from falling.

"Zoey there go there."

The group ran to this warehouse of sort. The girls struggled with the overly stiff steel door. She tugged and pulled and tried to get it to loosen with Zoey's help.

"Hey dudes stop killing for two seconds to help us!" Shae yelled over the noise. The two guys ran over and were able to get the door open then the 4 of us ran inside and pushed the door slowly close. Zoey and Shae tried to keep the door closed while the guys tried to find a way to seal off the door. The zombies banged on the door outside.

"Hurry Please! We need help."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spreaded Infection
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next