The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » How Could this Happen
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
    Tigris
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Voting_barThe Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    Alice
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Voting_barThe Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
    Lagolas
    Sylvanna
    Raven Roth
    tsubaki
    Mr. Smith
    RiverSteele
    Lord Tiberius the Charmer
    Moerlin
    Most Viewed Topics
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
    The House of Eternal Night - Bios
    The Spreaded Infection
    Vampire Wars
    Middle Of Nowhere
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels
    Dragon Rider - Bios
    Dragon Rider
    Evening Star
    How Could this Happen
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Statistics
    We have 57 registered users
    The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
    Awakened (Newest Song)
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
    Awakened
    12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
    Comments: 0
    Sanity Sisters
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
    Title: Sanity Sisters
    Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
    Staying Sane
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
    Title: Staying Sane
    Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
    *Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
    Forever Haunted
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
    Title: Forever Haunted
    Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
    My Heart Belongs to You
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
    Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
    See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
    My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
    Lost Sanity
    The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
    Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates
    free forum

The Spreaded Infection

Go down 
    +2
    Tigris
    Lagolas
    6 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Weascrower

Weascrower

The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 am

A loud crash blasted over the sound of Nathanials' headphones as He was screwing in the last of the drywall. "Nate get down here some junkies just...." Carlos was shouting through the walkie talkie just as Nathanial had pulled of his headphones. Quickly rushing into hall He turned to run down stairs but there were already three or four on his floor. With a swift turn on the front of His foot Nate had turned and was sprinting toward the window. Bracing his arms over his head Nate crashed shoulder first through the glass and slammed onto the first stories roof before rolling off into the yard.

Out of breath Nate pushed himself up and ran to his dirty white nighty-eight Oldsmobile ignoring the piece of glass sticking out of his arm. He turned the key put the engine just stalled with a putter "Shit" Nate muttered slamming his fist on the steering wheel before reaching in the glove compartment and grabbing his 357 python in its shoulder holster. Before He could leave the car several of what was first thought to be junkies surrounded the car pounding their bloody hands on the windows trying to get the meal inside.

Staring in horror at the people ransacking his car Nate recognized the peeling flesh and lifeless eyes from every zombie movie he had ever seen and immediately unholstered the revolver and fired six slugs each into a different shufflers skull. The fenced in backyard cleared for now Nate got out of the car holstering the gun after putting on the shoulder holster. Great, what a lovely turn of events Nate thought sarcastically to himself as He pulled on His granddads worn out aviators jacket before sheathing the machete stabbed into the ground beside it. As he began walking off into the alley Nate felt a pain jolting through his right arm as the inside of his coat sleeve played with the edge of glass. Hearing the sound of people in the distance Nate couldn't figure if it was real or just a figment of his mind because his loss of blood had caused the world to distort and bend into a twisted blur before he collapsed inside a medical store he thought was a mattress.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:46 am

Shae wounded and exhausted moved away from the over sized door. They were trapped here. No food no water. They can't survive locked in this building they had to find a way out. she noticed a door as she and Zoey walked by we opened it slightly and peeked out. All of the infected were walking towards the main door they just closed. Down a ways there was a wounded mad that walked in the street.

"Zoey does he look like he has been bit?"

"I don't know Shae I can't tell. But we can't help him not without risking attention to ourselves."

"Zoey we have to help him. We would be no better then those monsters out there if we just left him."

Zoey sighed and we decided to work out a plan. They could not stay there anyway. They would end up dying anyway. So they could either face the infected or they could starve. There was a shopping center a block away in the same direction the man walked. There they could get supplies, food, water, and even ammo. They did not have many choices.

They all sat for a second and drank some water and hate a few pieces of bread which was the last of their food supply. Shae looked out once more. The guy was getting closer and the infected were all at the big doors so the street was clear. They gathered their supplies and weapons and headed out. They tried to be as quiet as the could. The group all watched the surrounding area taking up points. All having a knife or dagger of sort as any noise will attract the affected attention.

Zoey ran off to the guy and put her finger to her lips motioning to be quiet then pointed in the direction of the infected who thought they were still inside. There were hundreds now gathered there. The door gave way and they started to head into the building. The noise covered their footsteps as they headed to the shopping center.

One of the infected came out and grabbed Shae's shoulder from behind trying to bite her. She used one hand underneath his jaw to stop the bite but she was at a disadvantage. She could not keep it from biting her and kill it. She told everyone to go to just leave her. They can't risk the noise.

This was it the end. She was going to become the very thing she killed...
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689
    Oxygen

Oxygen

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:45 am

Zoey's breath caught in her throat, hearing something behind her. She turned around too one of the infected had grabbed onto Shae, her eyes going slightly side. She reached around for her weapon trying to find it as quickly as she could. "Dang! Where is it?" She cursed under her breath slowly.

Looking around quickly, she reached towards the wall. She grabbed something sharp off the wall, moving towards Shae slowly. She swung the sharp object towards her, closing her eyes as she did so. She flinched as she felt the object connect with the infected neck, cracking the bone that was inside. The head came clean off of the infected and rolled over the ground.

She let out a deep breath, that she had been holding the whole time. She stared at Shae for a while, her hands trembling for a while. Her head began to shake violently, as she dropped the object to the ground. It landed with a clatter. Why was she so shaky and scared all of a sudden? She hadn't been this way before.

Shaking off the thoughts, she ran to Shae's side slowly, laying a hand slowly on her shoulder blinking. "Hey? Are you alright?" She asked looking at him. She swallowed a bit, glancing around them, making sure no more were coming. But she was wrong.

She could hear the fast foot steps of the infected, nearing them as they just stayed there. There sounded to be about ten or thirteen, or maybe there was more. She could really tell by the sound of all their ramped foot steps.

She gripped the females arm tighter, shaking her slightly as she gasped. "Come on Shae we need to go now! There are more coming, and I broke the object, also I can't find my weapon. Come on we need to go! Now!" She yelled, tugging at the female harder then before.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Wanting to thank Zoey but knew there was no time, Shae got her rear into gear and moved. Gripping onto each other for steadiness they ran after the others through yet another door then the sound of the others footsteps from the tunnels well they knew they were closer to life then death.

Shae barricaded the door then continued into the tunnels. They have to find weapons and food. There is a gun shop on the other side of the street and right now they are in the tunnel under the street. They kept running til they came to a man hole where they climbed the ladder. One of the guys peeked out first then signaled the all clear.

Shae climbed the ladder and ran with the others to the shop then stopped for a minute. There was a small grocery store next door. This street has long since been abandoned of life so she grabbed Zoey and they ran there fist and grabbed several bags shoving in items such as first aid kids, water, food and medicine for any pain or infections then ran back to the gun shop. They barricaded that door and set out a watch while the rest gathered bags and weapons with ammo. After that was all done they all sat on the floor and ate and drank. They each rested only waking to take watch to allow others to rest.

They stayed there all night protected by the walls and cloaked in night trying to be as quiet as possible. Before dawn the next day a loud screeching noise piercing the night. I asked Zoey what was that.
    Back to top Go down
    Oxygen

Oxygen

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:52 am

Zoey ran along side her friend, making sure the female was able to stand. She didn't want her to collapse. That wouldn't have been good if she did, so she held onto the female tightly as they walked around through the tunnels. She kept herself alert, making sure nothing was down here that could attack them.

Looking around at the others once they were out, she swallowed running the back of her hand across her forehead. She was exhausted, but she managed to keep herself going. The inside of her was screaming, telling her that she needed to slow down and rest. She just ignored it, taking a deep breath trying to push down this feeling.

Once everything was done. All the thing had been prepared, Zoey literally collapsed to the ground out of breath. She breathed fast, her eyes closed her hands over her head. She was so tired that she thought that she might just fall into a sleep coma. She had fallen asleep for a few minutes, before she jerked herself awake with the noise of the others, when they started to move around.

"I'm up, I'm up." She whispered just quiet enough so they all could hear her. She cleared her throat gently, jerking slightly when she heard the noises. She ran a hand through her dirty hair, having not taken a shower since this all stared. Man she wished she could feel the warm water against her skin, and feel the cleanness of the shampoo and body wash. But that wasn't going to happen any time soon.

She raised a hand to silence her friend, holding up a finger to her. Her eyes narrowed slightly moving to stand slightly in front of her. "I don't know, but I suggest that we go check it out." She knew that it probably was a stupid idea to do so, but maybe something important they could use was over there. So they had to try. With another clear of her throat, she walked a head first, moving towards where the sounds were coming from.
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 am

Shae rose slowly and peaked out the window. There was a heard of zombies gathered around a car and they were scratching at the car. Their nails digging into the paint and windows. They only act like that if there was food around then a movement caught her eye. It was slight and came from under the car.

"Zoey look!"

Zoey looked and seen a young girl not much older then 10 under the car surrounded by the zombies. Zoey looked at Shae and they agreed in silence to go help her. So far the young girl looked unharmed but if they did not do something soon that will change.

Zoey and Shae woke the others and gathered their things then headed out being as quiet as possible knocking out the stray zombies one at a time trying to not distract the herd too much. Once a little closer to the herd, Shae through gasoline on the outside ring of them then lit a cigarette with a match. The zombies turned and came after them and Shae took a long drag of the cigarette before tossing the still lit match at the nearest zombie causing others to light up. Zoey was then able to run top the other side of the car while we had them distracted to grab the girl and pull her out from under the car. She was killing any strays trying to protect the girl while Shae and the others finished up with the herd.

Once all was done they decided to return back to safety but the young girl said she had to get back home there were people there in need of supplies she was sent out to get. Shae looked at Zoey and shrugged her shoulders leaving the choice up to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spreaded Infection   The Spreaded Infection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spreaded Infection
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2