The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » How Could this Happen
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
    Tigris
    Arrival in the darkness. Vote_lcapArrival in the darkness. Voting_barArrival in the darkness. Vote_rcap 
    Alice
    Arrival in the darkness. Vote_lcapArrival in the darkness. Voting_barArrival in the darkness. Vote_rcap 
    Lagolas
    Sylvanna
    Raven Roth
    tsubaki
    Mr. Smith
    RiverSteele
    Lord Tiberius the Charmer
    Moerlin
    Most Viewed Topics
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
    The House of Eternal Night - Bios
    The Spreaded Infection
    Vampire Wars
    Middle Of Nowhere
    Black Angels v.s. White Angels
    Dragon Rider - Bios
    Dragon Rider
    Evening Star
    How Could this Happen
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Statistics
    We have 57 registered users
    The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
    Awakened (Newest Song)
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
    Awakened
    12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
    Comments: 0
    Sanity Sisters
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
    Title: Sanity Sisters
    Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
    Staying Sane
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
    Title: Staying Sane
    Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
    *Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
    Forever Haunted
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
    Title: Forever Haunted
    Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
    My Heart Belongs to You
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
    Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
    See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
    My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
    Lost Sanity
    Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
    Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Affiliates
    free forum

Arrival in the darkness.

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage

Arrival in the darkness. Empty
    PostSubject: Arrival in the darkness.   Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:44 pm

In walks a man wearing fine clothes, a suit. He looks around at the inhabitants and sees nothing remarkable. For can anything truly be so remarkable to an Elder being such as he. He made his way to a table away fro the mortal coil that surrounded him as he often made the cattle nervous for the felt the predator with in him. He ordered a drink and sat there waiting. He wondered how long it would take for others of his kind to show up, and if they would know him for what he was on sight.
    Back to top Go down
    Omega

Omega

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the darkness.   Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:22 pm

A man sits in the corner booth. Staring at the wall with this blank stare. He takes a long swig of his chilled beer then sets the glass back on the coaster spinning it around between his fingers. The dew moistening the class as it begins to warm. Not being able to stand the silence any longer, he gets up and walks to the juke box. Several pairs of eyes follow him as he walks. Only the sound of his body armor for background noise when at last he faces the machine. Slipping in a few quarters and flipping through the selections he chooses some of the modern day rock music.

He was not in the mood for anything slow or romantic. What is the point of that? He needs to just rest for a bit and plan his next step. He had Spawn. He was there in his clutches. Spawn returned to Gazer and managed to escape the Grand Inquisitor’s grasp. Spawn is on the way. Tracking him at this very moment.

He knows Al Simmons had Spawn’s secrets etched deep within his soul but Simmons just would not spill it even with the threat to rip Simmons soul apart to get them. The torture did little to get Simmons to speak. Simmons is the only subject he had failed to break. Simmons is a prisoner of Hell.

Because of this failure, Mammon had tortured Master of Tortures. Upon Satan’s return to hell, he was saved by his master from Mammon’s quick decision to use San Andreas fault to bolster Satan’s forces bought his reprieve.

He must find Spawn’s secrets before the start of Armageddon and before these mortals surrounding him realize their world will be destroyed and only ha can stop it. All hell will break loose. The man walks back to his booth and ponders about where Spawn could have hidden his secrets. Satan must know one way or the other. He will continue to search until his own soul is ripped away.
    Back to top Go down
    ladye

ladye

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the darkness.   Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Standing at the bar she watched this man who had walked in and without a real glance had ordered a beer. Something was different about him, something she couldn't exactly figure out.

Aria had been hired for this job mostly because of her back story. This bar was not just for humans tho that was the biggest population in this bar. She had been slightly offended that he had not taken any notice of her, then again that was her demon half talking. So she had given him the beer and had gone about her usual routine, serving the humans, demons and even angels alike always wondering if her parents were the ones she was serving but at the same time not caring.

"Yo Aria.. Where is your head at today girl?" Yelled a man at the end of her bar, he was a regular... and also human.

"Sorry Sy I was just... well off in space as per norm" Giving the little giggle that she had to force to her lips. She would rather be tearing pieces of humans and possibly devouring her but thank fully her father was an angel that kept the demon side in place, half angel and half demon.

She grabbed Sy's usual drink, whiskey on the rocks but went back to staring at the man. She knew he wasn't human, but had no idea what exactly he was.

Then the soft murmurs stopped in the bar, a man who had been sitting in a booth at the back had stood up and walked over to the juke box. Rock music started to be heard throughout the bar. Something different than what was heard normally throughout the bar, no sappy love songs just some good tones and yet another man she did not know.

Last edited by ladye on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up .. fixed now)
    Back to top Go down
    Tigris
    Admin
    Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the darkness.   Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Misti sits in her booth sipping on some Corona. She can feel the power of the inhuman. She tried to ignore the difference in energies and the dark Auras. She continued to sip her beer. Something is at work here. Something unnatural. her destiny will soon be revealed to her. Her reason of being created will be known.

Memories flashed across her mind. White rooms. Everything white. Doctor like people testing her and taking her blood. these nightly images of something she can't quite remember. Were they real? Were they a dream? Who could even giver her the answers?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival in the darkness.   Arrival in the darkness. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival in the darkness.
    Page 1 of 1