The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Nightmares of the World Vote_lcapNightmares of the World Voting_barNightmares of the World Vote_rcap 
Alice
Nightmares of the World Vote_lcapNightmares of the World Voting_barNightmares of the World Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Nightmares of the World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Nightmares of the World Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares of the World   Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:46 pm

A secret group was made because of them. They were born from the nightmares of humans. The group then began to gather the abominations, locking them away. The building was an insane asylum but inside it was a prison and was made so that nothing ever came out. No one ever saw anyone go in or out and the town was too scared of the place to go near it. Will they be able to escape, or will they fight among their selves because of their own corruption.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Species: What kind of nightmare you are

Side: Choose your side. Are you the secret group or are you the abomination?

Bio: The powers, appearance, how / why you were created if abomination or why did you join the secret group, then what is you defect (there must be a problem with you character. That could be appearance, mind, something with you powers, or a combination of them.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Nightmares of the World Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares of the World   Nightmares of the World Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Paxima Ricci was the powerful Yoruban Orisha of the winds and tempests. She was considered one of the three wives to the storm-god Shango, with Oshun and Oba. She could manifest winds ranging from the gentlest breeze to the raging hurricane or cyclone. She went forth with her husband during his thunderstorms, destroying buildings, ripping up trees, and blowing things down. Paxima was known as a fierce warrior and strong protectress of women, who called on her to settle disputes in their favor.

As the goddess of change, she brought down the dead wood to make room for the new, and she used her machete or sword to clear a path for new growth. She was believed to watch over the newly dead and assist them as they made the transition from life. She was equated with the Vodoun lwa Maman Brijit, who, like Oya, guarded graveyards.

Paxima was the goddess of the Niger River, and her violent rainstorms are said to be its source. Like Oshun, she was worshiped not only in Africa but in Brazil, where the Amazon is said to be her river, and where she is equated with the Virgin Mary as Our Lady of La Candelaria. Paxima, who is a goddess of a very fiery demeanor, also seemed to have a far-flung connection with the Celtic Bride or Bridgit, both in her Vodoun counterpart Maman Brijit, and in her associated Catholic saint, Our Lady of La Candelaria, whose feast day, February 2nd, is shared with Bride.

Paxima's attributes are the sword or machete and the flywhisk, and her animal is the tiger, in whom she sometimes manifested. Her mother was said to be Yemaya, the Great Sea Mother. Paxima herself is said to be the mother of nine children--Egungun and four sets of twins.

Her color is burgundy or purple, and her metal is copper. Offerings to Paxima included eggplants, coins, red wine, and cloth.

Paxima indicated a time of upheaval or sudden change, of a destructive and chaotic but necessary nature. This destructive clearing made room for vibrant new growth, stormy emotions and tempestuous circumstances.

After the war of her kind and the humans, she was the only warrior-spirit left. Her husband the storm-god Shango had been a prisoner of war as well. He was cast into a prison and she was not allowed to see him due to their powers working together. She was cast into this asylum to be part of the secret group. She was as much of a prisoner as the rest within these walls. The humans found her powers needful and have proclaimed that once she had fulfilled her debt to society she would be released.

Paxima believed not of the lies that came forth of human mouths. She worked and watched and waited for her time shall come. Maybe not tomorrow but the time of redemption shall be on the rise soon enough.

The sounds at night of those horrible abominations rang in her head as she tried to sleep. However, unsuccessfully she got up and stretched her legs and headed for the days work. She had proven her worth and no longer needed to be locked down. She was a Goddess. Captured in battle. Being locked and chained this way was unbecoming her powers limited due to the building walls. She needed the freedom. She needed the earths elements but the humans won't let her go no matter the promise. She had been there long enough to know that much. Once you get here there is no getting out. But she was a Goddess. She had the intelligence. She would find a way.

Paxima had to check the cells and make sure feeding is underway. These abominations become quite livid without their daily rations. What will this day hold? Will this be the day of freedom and salvation or another day like all the rest or will it be utter Chaos? Only time will tell.

Back to top Go down
http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689

Nightmares of the World
Page 1 of 1