The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
End of the World Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
End of the World Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
End of the World Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
End of the World Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
End of the World Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
End of the World Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
End of the World Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
End of the World Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
End of the World Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
End of the World Vote_lcapEnd of the World Voting_barEnd of the World Vote_rcap 
Alice
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
End of the World Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
End of the World Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
End of the World Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
End of the World Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
End of the World Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
End of the World Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

End of the World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

End of the World Empty
PostSubject: End of the World   End of the World Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 pm

She saw the world burn.

The darkness had finally overrun its defences and they could see the great cities in flames. The tall glittering skyscrapers turned into gigantic dead pillars of fire. The sky was blacker than the coldest night and filled with deadly poisonous clouds. The horizon was a thin red line of flame and death.

They were too late. The war was over. The Angels of the Choir Virtues, could save nothing.

They flew across the sky. Her bright burning sword felt light and ready in her hands. But there was no one to fight. There was no one to save. All were dead.

They saw buildings crumble and burn, petrol stations blow up, bodies crumpled at the side of the roads, cars overturned and crashed. Yet there was no screaming. There was no panic or tears. Nothing living stirred.

And then came the explosion. It was like nothing she had seen before. On the distant horizon there was a great flash that blinded them for a moment. They each had to pause in the air.

They didn’t know what it was. But it was coming. Like a great wall, a burning inferno that reached from the ground right up to the black evil clouds. It sped towards them faster than they could think, decimating everything its path as if it were made of dead dust.

They froze in hesitation and they shielded themselves with their white holy wings but the light was so bright and so hot. It tore through them as if they had been flung into the very depths of Abaddon. It shocked her into the denial of unconsciousness.

When Shekinah awoke she was sore and battered. Her white robes, signifying her glorious status as an Angel of God, were in tatters. The light had been so ghastly she was left partially blind and couldn’t see more than black shapes that moved and the red light of nearby fires.

‘Prop her up!’ The voice was sharp and bitter. Shekinah was tugged and pulled and lifted up. The hands that touched her were cold. She couldn’t struggle against them or help herself. Her body was broken. But then she heard the moaning of others in great anguish and pain. A sound she knew for it was the sound of those nearing a terrible death.

Shekinah fought but it was pointless. She was too weak. Her eyes cleared just enough so that she could look around. The source of the terrible moaning she could just make out, on tall twisted spikes of metal human forms were skewered and were wiggling helplessly. They were still alive but dying quickly. Shekinah heard the weak flapping of wings and the realisation shocked her cold. They were her brothers and sisters, the other Angels of Virtues. They were dying.

‘No!’ Shekinah screamed pointlessly. She pulled but they had tied her with strong ropes. They tensed and her shoulders were painfully pulled back. The cold clammy hands lifted her up and she felt the razor sharp point of metal sticking deep into her spine.

There was horrid laughter, a perverse pleasure from her captors. They must be servants of darkness, monsters of nightmares. She could not escape them and her voice rose in song of mourning and shame.

Then she felt a light, a wonderful light that she knew and recognised even in her partial blindness. It was accompanied by glorious and great singing. It was the one true light of Him the Almighty. Her brothers and sisters, Angels of God, had come.

Shekinah felt herself lifted and her eyesight was instantly restored. She was whole and glad again and her pain disappeared. She was ready to continue God’s great work and ready to battle the darkness.

Shekinah turned to face her one-time captors, planning to send them back to the very coldness of Hell. But she felt a gentle touch hold her back. It was only a light touch but it held great strength and power and she knew if was one from a higher Choir.

‘No! Let me bring justice,’ she pleaded.

‘No, Shekinah, my child. Do you not see who you would take your vengeance on?’ She recognised the voice. It was the Seraph Gabriel, one of the blessed seven of God and one of His greater messengers.

So Shekinah looked and she saw.

Her captors were not servants of darkness, not foul monsters. They were the human survivors of that apocalyptic explosion! Their skin had turned frighteningly pale and the sickness of radiation poisoning was killing them while it mutated them. But they were still human. It was not the darkness that had destroyed the world but humanity!

There was one who stood on a pedestal where a makeshift throne had been erected from the rotting remains of others. He stared at us, undeterred by the light of God and there was hatred in his eyes.

‘This world is now part of the Deadlands. This war has been lost. Do not look further. Not even our tears can save them.’ Gabriel cautioned. His tone was sombre and sad.

But Shekinah could not look away. She could not pull herself from staring at those human survivors and the dead bodies of her brothers and sisters that still hung on the metal pikes. They had died before Gabriel had arrived.

Her sword had returned to her. Recreated out of the very light of Gabriel. Shekinah didn’t look at Gabriel as she descended. Nor did he stop her as she brought her holy vengeance down on them and slaughtered them all.

She tore the eyes out of all of them as they died for they were not worthy to look upon the light of the one true Heaven.

The trial had been quick and functionary. They had heard from Gabriel what had happened. They asked Shekinah nothing and said nothing to her.

She had killed humans knowingly and for selfish reasons. There could be no redemption. She was mentally readying herself for an eternity of torture in the 2nd Heaven.

Shekinah awaited their sentence. But none came. They must have believed my actions required no punishment yet she yearned for it. She yearned to be punished. Shekinah saw the world die and she know it was humanity that burned it. How can they protect and love humans if they willingly destroy everything God has given them? How can they stand tall and serve God if they were once human?

‘Why?’ she asked him.

Gabriel looked solemn. He was among the most beautiful of Angels and none would have dared ask such a question of him. But he did not strike her or condemn her. He bowed his head for she could see he was crying. He said, ‘It is simply the way of things Shekinah. For Hope and Light to exist, there must be the darkness and failure. It is the Divine Plan.’

Shekinah once had faith. Even when she saw her mortal family killed in a mortal foolish war, she did not question her faith. But now she did. ‘I do not understand anymore.’

‘Do not try to understand. You must accept what happened and move on. Know that it is God’s Will. Have Faith in Him for through Him we are all saved.’ His eyes seemed humane and sincere. He seemed to understand what she felt but he knew as much as she did that it was impossible to give her the words she needed to hear.

The Earth was cold under her feet. She was naked and the sharp wind of this place whipped through her.

Shekinah had burnt her wings and left Heaven for good. None had stopped her and her brothers and sisters of the Virtues had begged her not to and so she had gone far from them and had made the fall.

It was night and very dark. Shekinah had expected to fall on a dead world but here she was in a living place. This world had not burned. A city of lights was in the distance. It made the horizon sky a deep orange hiding the few stars.

She made her blackened wings hide and she started to walk towards the city.

She was confused. The world was dead but here it was alive. Had she been given a second chance? Or had God sent her back so she may understand why He would let such a tragedy occur? Or perhaps this was her punishment to see the world burn again and know she could not stop it?

Shekinah did not know. It was cold and she needed clothes and shelter. Ans she was mortal...
Back to top Go down
http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689

End of the World
Page 1 of 1