The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Vote_lcapMiddle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Voting_barMiddle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Alice
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Vote_lcapMiddle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Voting_barMiddle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Middle Of Nowhere

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 pm

"Most call me Smith, but whatever." *Notices her protective behavior* "You know something is wrong, don't you? What is it?" *Places hand on your shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Summer looked at Smith with a forwn. "Yea I fell like we are being watched. By a demon or somthing that is very powerful." Summer sighed and stayed standing. "Maby if you take that suite off you wont be a very easy target to spot."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 pm

"I am safer with this suit on... resistant or proof to any form of penetration meaning it serves as armor at this point." *Looks around seeing nothing, and for safety purposes takes a long look at Summer looking for any possible weakness in from and or any more damage that needs to be patched up.* "Why would that be happening? Have strong enemies?" *Checks back to suitcase* "If I can help you I will."
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:43 am

Summer looked down at Smith and didnt reply. She looked back up and growled. "Maby we should find another place." She grabed Smith's hand, and started to walk the other way.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:53 am

*Half walked half dragged* "You crushing my hand.." *Walks* "So where are we going anyway?" *looks around* "I don't see anything it's like we entered the twilight zone or something."
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:09 am

Summer stoped running and started to walk. "Ummm i dont know. I'm just going until i cant feel that evil engery anymore." She sighed and didnt look back at Smith. "So why where you riding a bus like that?" She still didnt looked back at him. Her head stayed in the same poition the whole time the both of them where walking.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:47 am

"I am transporting a deadly virus." *remembers the suitcase and turns to go grab it, but is just yanked back.* "I have to get the virus! It could do so much damage!" *Keeps trying to get away*
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:02 am

Summer stoped walking and turned around. She let go of Smith but still didnt look at him. "You need to get that suite case. I still feel that evil engery." She put her hands at her side and screamed loudly. A huge dust of wind surounded her. When it all disapeared her heair was spiked and yellow. She had big muscles then before. She then looked up and floated into the air. "I will try to see what is out there." With a flash of yellow light she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:57 am

*Reaches the suitcase then turn back to her in time to see her turn super sayan and then disappear.* "Sun of a " *Grits teeth* "Why do I have to be human!?" *Looks around hoping what ever she was talking about isn't near then climbs back into the bus hoping it didn't see* "She just left me here!"
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:12 am

Summer flew around slowly. She then looked down and saw a large demon eating somthing. She flew down and landed right infront of the demon. SHe looked at him with a small growled. The demon looked up at her with mouth covered in blood. She looked down and saw it was eating a human. She knew is wasnt Smith so she wasnt scared. "Why are you here? And why do you keep sending out that evil energy?" She asked meanly.

THe demon laughed and walked slowly toward her. "Because this is where me and my family live. And i was hoping somone like you would feel my enery and come to see what it was. So then i would kill that person and eat them." The demon came closer and closer to her.

Summer steped back abit. She triped over a rock and fell hrad on her back. She was unable to get up. She watched as the demon got closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:54 am

*Began to fashion weapons out of parts of the bus.* "Yes this, that, a seat belt, muffler and gas tank, hoses. that should do the trick." *Made a flamethrower.*
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:11 am

The demon was now ontop of Summer. Its huge, and long nails where digging into her chest and stomic. It was hard for he to breath. Summer lifted one of her arms and put her hand on the demons face. "Burning attack." A large fire ball came from her hand and into the demons face. The demon got off of Summer holding its face and roaring with pain. "You little..." before the demon could finsh, around came Summers foot into the demons face making him roll on the ground. Her blood driped from her body to the ground. She fell to her knees trying to breath but she couldnt. Her whole body went numb and she fell to her side. She was now out cold.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:46 am

*Suitcase and homemade flamethrower strapped on looks around for Summer* "Where could she have gotten to?" *grits teeth* "I'm screwed. SUMMER! I hope she can hear me. SUMMER!"
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:55 am

Summer's hair turned back to its normal color as she layed there. Blood would keep pouring from her chest wounds. Her breathing slowled. In her mind she couldnt belive she lost to a demon. The demon opened its eyes and saw Summer laying on the ground. "Look she has given up now." The demon got up and slowly started to walk toward Summer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:31 am

"SUMMER WHERE ARE YOU?!" *yells standing on top of the bus* "I am done, she just left me here to die. crocodile tears or maybe it was just the rain. I was duped......."
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 am

The demon walked right up to her and smile. It licked its lips and smiled more. "Yumm this girl looks good. really good." The demon heard Smiths voice and it cowerd. "Oh no. She has sonone with here this is not good." The demon growled and pushed Summer's body out into the open so it could be seen from the bus and he ran away.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:15 am

*Sees a body and another body running away* "More people." *Arrives to see summer badly hurt. Starts patching summer back up with the first aid kit's supplies.* "Despite my better judgment."
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:22 am

Summer still didnt move, or talk. Her blue hair covered her eyes. She layed completely still. The demon stayed behind a large rock growling lightly at its self. "I should have killed That girl when i had the chance. Now i have to get through that human to get to her. Dang this sucks."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:30 am

*Look at the blood stains on your shirt or really what is left of it.* "Um you going to have to apply the gauze there yourself. I mean to do it right you would have to take your shirt off.... I'll just look the other way now." *Hands you the first aid and turns around*
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:11 am

Summer leaned up and looked at Smith then the first aid. She shook her head and looked away. "No its fine. It will be fine." She tried to stand, she she just fell back down. "Man that hurts really bad." She bites down hard on her lip and tries tot hold in teh screams.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 am

"And using a first aid will help now please apply the gauze I really don't want to have to be the one to do it. It just wouldn't be decent." *Sets the first aid kit on her lap.*
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:24 am

Summer sighed and walked onto the bus. She leaned down and started to wrap a bandage wrap about her wound. She bit her lip as it was wraped really tight. She reached into the small bag she had broyught with her and pulled out a white shirt, that had a red bired, with a black rose on it. And the words. 'In loving memorie Lidea Renalds.' She pulled it over her head and walked back off the bus. She threw the kit infront of Smith and rolled her eyes. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:17 pm

"Much, now we don't have to worry about it getting infected." *Stands up facing you*
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Summer looked back at Smith and smiled abit. "Sorry i got so hurt and left you like that. I just didnt want you to get hurt." She rubed the back of her head and turned the other way. "Ummm we should leave the bus cause it would be a target for some things out there." She started to walk off slowly. She stoped and couple times to make sure Smith was fallowing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:58 pm

*A little winded* "You could slow down a bit. Some of us are only human. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Middle Of Nowhere
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The House of Night :: Role Play :: Role Play Here-
Jump to: