The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Vote_lcapMiddle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Voting_barMiddle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Alice
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Vote_lcapMiddle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Voting_barMiddle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Middle Of Nowhere

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lagolas

Lagolas

Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Summer noded and stoped waiting for Smith. "Sorry." The ground started to shake. A huge red hand grabed Summer around the stomic and waist. It started to pull her away. "Smmmmiiiitttthhhh!!!!!" She yelled loud as she disapeared.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:50 am

*Uses the home made flamethrower praying it doesn't explode. The hand is lit on fire.* "Oo-f#@&in'-rah!"
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:23 am

The hand let go of Summer and she fell to the ground. "ouf." She looked up at Smith abit confused but she wasnt going to say anything. She crawled over behind him and stayed there. She looked once or twice up at the hand that was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:38 am

"Who would have guessed I would get to use that line?" *Looks back to you* "You okay?" *Looks at the hand* "And what is that?"
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:47 am

She stood up slowly and watched as the hand turned into a huge dragon like monster. Her eyes went wide. She put her arms at her side. "Hmmm!" She changed into her Super Sayian from again and flew up to the face of the monster. She leaned in close and grabed her lips making a moking face. "Come and get me you creep." She said as she started to flew north. The monster fallow behind her swating at her like she was a fly. "Come on cant you catch a Super Sayian." She teased and laughed at the monster. It got mader and mader by the second. A beam thing started to form in its mouth. "Ahhhhh!" the monster fired the beam at her. She just moved and inch to the left not even touched by it. She yawned and titled her head to the side. "Oh come on is that all you go." The monster came around with its tail when she wasnt looking and it hit her hard. She flew right into a large bolder. The bodler expolded into many pieces. Summer stood up from the rubble, jsut durty not bleeding form anywhere. "wow that hurt..... my pinke." She stuck out her tounge and started to tease the monster again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:40 am

*Heard Summer's tauts to the monster thing.* "Is she like six?" *Shakes head looking to the suitcase with the virus in it.* "Syringe three highly unstable most likely mutagen........" *Opens the case and pulls out the syringe marked with three black stripes. Takes off the upper half of the suit* "Here goes nothing!" *Stabs self with the syringe. Then doubles over in pain as beginning to mutate.* "Ca-can't l-let h-er do-do thi-s on-n h-her own! A-aw H-e-ll this m-might just k-kill me."
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:07 am

Summer looked down at Smith, seeing him struggle. She growled, flying up toward the dragons face again. She started to shoot big balls of light into the dragons face. But the dragon would jsut disapear in a mist of purple, reapearing behind her. The dragon would kick Summer in the back, then grabing her in his hands and started to squeeze hard. "Ahhh....ahhhh." She screamed out in horrible pain. "Help me!" She yelled out loud. Her hair started to turn back to normal. She tried her hardest to stay awake, strong, and alive. The dragon roar, sqeezing harder.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 am

*Eyes reddened, muscles tightened, teeth turn sharp like that of a predator, nails turned to claws, and finally let out a ear piercing shriek.* "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" *IN one massive leap digs the newly formed claws into the beast flesh. Then sinks the teeth into it's neck. Have no control rabidly rips the dragon apart!*
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:46 am

Summer fell fast toward the ground. When she hit she made a 20ft crater in the ground. She layed knocked out in the middle of the hole not moving. Water from the broken pipes started to fill the hole up fast. The water started to rise up to her neck
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:36 am

*After ripping open the beats jugular vain, leaps off it toward the ground. falling is to slow. Pulls you from the crater and sets you on the ground next to it. Turing toward the beast shirks again.* "AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!" *Then falls to knees still shirking*
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:17 am

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "I'm sorry i made you act like that. I really am so sorry." She leaned her head back closing her eyes again. Her back, chest, and face where burned badly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:26 am

*Couldn't understand a word summers said, brain being reduced to that of a dog by the virus. Whippers nudging you*
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:47 am

Summer smiled lightly at him. A couple tears ran down her face. "I'm fine you dont need to worrie." She kept her head leaned back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:47 am

*Like a dog licks the burns and lays down whimpering.*
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:14 am

She smiled more closing her eyes. Not moving anymore
Back to top Go down
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:40 am

*Nudges you thinking your dead then whimpers*
Back to top Go down
Lagolas

Lagolas

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:34 am

She opened her eyes slowly to look at him. "Don't worrie i'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle Of Nowhere   Middle Of Nowhere - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Middle Of Nowhere
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The House of Night :: Role Play :: Role Play Here-
Jump to: