The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Vote_lcapVampire Wars - Page 2 Voting_barVampire Wars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Alice
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Vote_lcapVampire Wars - Page 2 Voting_barVampire Wars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Vampire Wars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

Vampire Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:28 pm

I close my eyes and could only think of ripping Crissy's throat out as well, when I opened them my once chcolate brown eyes were pitch black my throat burned a little and I stared at Crissy's throat the Daniel hugged me "Relax, its going to be OK" Just then one of the jocks walked up to Daniel and shoved him into a locker

"Hey I caught one of the freaks" I growl and shove him into a locher denting it more than my sister had dented the other

"Leave my boyfriend alone" I clutched at his throat ignoring my sisters thoughts but then Daniel pulled me away

"Lizzy it's OK I'm fine" He nuzzled me and I sighed and nuzzled back then I growled at the jock and Crissy and they ran off
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Once Crissy took off I started to calm. Matt touched my shoulder and his gentle touch brought me down further.

"You ok?" he asks.

I said, "Yes." But that was all I managed to get out. I started to walk to class and everyone else followed. I looked over my shoulder and I had three others tagging along which is a first. It has always been just my sister and I.

"I stopped and turned,"Listen Matt I do not need a pity party so you do not have to stick around. I am fine. I am going to class and I am going to ignore what happened."

I turned and rushed away leaving him standing there. The rest of the day was uneventful but I was so wrapped up in my thoughts. How did I do that. Why did I. I was so confused. I could not believe it. I had felt all this energy and power. I just don't understand how. I had never fought before and was small for my age. I am sure my sister is tired of my thoughts by now but that lust I felt for blood. Where did it come from. I do not understand. Just then an announcement cam over that my sister and I were wanted in the office. Great. I never once been in trouble before so we head out with the snickers and laughter of our classmates behind us.

Back to top Go down
http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:47 pm

I glare at the classmates and they stop then I grimaced in pin and started feeling blood lust but I knw it was worse than my sisters and I smirk "I can't believe we dented the lockers I am so going to kill them later" Many thoughts, cruel and evil, was running through my head. All I wanted to do was kill the people that had hurt us before. I felt powerful, mre powerful then ever as we went into the office I sat down and just waited. Suddenly I saw the principal come over to us looking furious Perfect I thought He looks so pissed I wonder what else I can do to make him mad
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Now sis be easy we do not want to be expelled.

I sit there and wait for him to begin. He clears his throat.

"I heard there has been some disturbance and I am very shocked to see you Madelyn Demerath. You are my straight A student and never get into trouble. I am not sure what has happened to you girls. I am very disappointed."

"Sir they have been bullying us for a long time. We just simply got tired of it. It will not happen on school grounds again."

"Be sure that it doesn't Ms. Demerath. Consider this your only warning. Now you may go ahead to your next class. Let me know if they continue to bother you though."

"Yes sir." We left the office then I turned to Lizzy. "You noticed I said we would not do it on school grounds. What he don't know off school grounds won't kill him."

School was fine the rest of the day and Lizzy, Daniel and I went to what is becoming our usual hangout after school. I still feel a little out of it thought being a third wheel and all. Hey guys you want to go to a movie tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:26 pm

"I can't" I looked at Maddy "I have to do something" Smiles and Daniel sighs

"I have lots of homework, sorry"

Matt comes in then Daniel and Ip ushed Maddy to him and Daniel smiles

"Tell him or I will" We eat our cheeseburgers and drink our milkshakes waiting for you two to say something to each other.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:01 pm

I glared at my sister and said excuse me to Matt before storming out. I need to clear my head so I went on a long walk. I kept all my thoughts clear so not to have my sister hear them. I walked for hours just wondering the streets mindlessly not paying attention to wear I was or where I was going or doing.

Out of nowhere somebody hit me over the back of my head. Long into the night way past my curfew. I woke up and found myself chained in a basement of sort with many other people. I soon started to panic. Trying to figure out where I was when I heard voices and someone came inside. They took an older male who looked terrified away. Soon after there was screaming and then it was just silent.

I asked the people around me. "Where are we?"

"Shh." Said an older lady placing her finger to her lips so I whispered the question and she replied, "I am not sure. I was walking in the park one night and all of a sudden I was hit from behind not sure how long I have been here though. The only thing I know is when then take people out the do not come back."

I began to be very afraid. There are no landmarks. I have no idea how I got here. I don't know anything of my location. I don't even know if I am close enough for my sister to hear my thoughts. I sat on that cold floor chained to the wall for hours testing the new found strength against the metal. They came back in again and was taking the lady that spoke to me and she screamed.

"Sorry I broke the rule. Please don't take me away Please!!!" I felt it was my fault I just know it was because she talked to me so I stuck out my foot and tripped him. I know she would get hurt but it worked his attention became on me and I kicked him in the face hard enough that he stumbled. I pulled hard on to get to him as I stood up and kicked him again but my victory was short lived as they re chained the old lady and took me instead 6 people to take me down the hall. I screamed and yelled and tried to fight back harder and harder.

They placed me into a room in front of a man dressed in all black. They bowed to this man but held me in place. He came to me and sniffed my neck.

"Such a delightful snack for a hellraiser. What is your name?" His voice was low with an ancient drawl. He smelled of musk and spice.

I spat in his face and the guards pressed my head into the ground.

"Ahh such spirit you have," the man said. "Take her to my wuarters I will deal with her there."

HELP!!
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:17 pm

I knew where my sister was, I had told Matt and Daniel everything and they agreed to come with. We got to a building and went inside, I broke through a few doors and grabbed a man "WERE THE HELL IS MY SISTER" He refused to talk so I knocked him out and I sent you a thought saying we were here and I had told them (Matt and Daniel) everything

"Don't worry" Daniel said "We'll find Maddy" I then growled

"I swear if they hurt her I will kill them"
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:31 pm

I hear my sisters thoughts and I know help is coming. I wish she would not have brought Matt though.

The man walks in and circles me. He sniffs my neck again. You smell different from most humans. He licks is tongue along my neck before biting into me. I thought for sure I was done for but some odd reason he stopped drinking my blood as if it hurt him to do so.

"She has vampire blood in her veins." He spat out my blood when a noise clattered through the halls he told his guard to deal with it and he fled the scene through a trap door. There would be no way to follow him. The guard raised his sword ready to take off my head when the door flew open.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:50 pm

We run in and I grab the guard "Nobody hurts my twinny" I growled and threw him through a wall Matt hugged Maddy and caressed her cheek as Daniel and I fought. A few minutes later every guard except one was knocked out "You better run" I growled and he did. I smiled and hugged Maddy "Sissy are you OK" I was near tears, terrrified for her.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:57 pm

I was not sure what to think of Matt but I was more worried about the scratches on my sisters cheek as I hugged her close. "I am well. Let's get out of here."

The four of us take off and Daniel drops us all off at home. When we got home my parents hugged me and I relayed everything that had happened. My mother said, I knew this day would come. There are a few things we must tell you and I think you are old enough now to find out the truth of your parents and who you are."

I go and get cleaned up then wait curled up on the sofa for my sister to join us.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:20 pm

I sat down and hugged Maddy tightly "Don't you EVER scare us like that again" Matt and Daniel were there and they nodded in agreement then Matt kissed my sister on the lips and held her close. Daniel held me close and nuzzled me I nzzled back. "I kicked butt" Daniel gives me a look "OK OK WE kicked butt" I laughed and he smiled

"Yeah we did, and it was fun" Then he said "You OK Maddy?"
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:35 am

"I am fine Lizzy." I pushed Matt away shocked at his reaction but I do not need a pity party from a popular so I moved away from him.

Soon after, my parents came in and asked the boys to go home so that they could talk to us alone. After they left our parents sat close and began. My mother was the main one that had spoken but my father knew what she was going to say.

"Girls, I probably should have told you once you were old enough to understand but I was hoping the prophecies were not true. We kept this only to protect you, however, with the events that happened tonight I am sure my race will soon come after you both."

"Your Race?" Lizzy and I asked in unison.

"Yes. Long ago my race decided to keep our existence unknown. We were known to be freaks of nature among the humans so we lived among them in silence adapting their ways each generation. Now hang on before you ask questions until after I finish I promise this will all make sense.

We only take as much as we need and their are laws among our kind and we must never cross them. We have a leader in our race as the humans have a president and there are guards that happen to fulfill the laws as police officers do for humans. In the past 100 years a rebellion has been rising up and in the prophecy it stated two teen identical twin hybrids will be our savior. Only they can stop the rebellion before it is too late.

As you both know, you were adopted and the reason you have been moved around so much is to hide your existence. They thought separating you would keep you safe but you did not want to let each other go and would find each other so we have tried to just move you from place to place. It was not because you were bad or different. It is because we rely on your survival.

When your parents found out she was pregnant with twins they tried to protect you. They knew that hybrid twins happen once in 100 years. Your father was killed to allow your mother time to flee but she was followed and attacked. The rebellion thought if they could turn her then she and her unborn children would be like them and the prophecy would fail, however, her body resisted that change and she gave birth to the most beautiful identical twin girls. She died so that they could live.

Those twin girls are you. You are what the prophecy is talking about. The fate of the world, the humans , and our race lies in the palm of your hands. We are hybrids. Daywalkers. We are guardians to the full fledged vampires that hide in secret from humans. Vampires are very much real and they live only in darkness because they can not be in sunlight, they can not be around garlic or holy water and a blunt object through the heart will pin them but cutting off their head will kill them. We, the Daywalkers, protect them. We had a vampire we were protecting but whomever had you relinquished that responsibility to care only for you. We generally are human but with some added bonuses. We are stronger, faster, and we can heal ourselves from wounds which is why you have never had a scar. However we do get the thirst.

With you just turning 17 you are maturing so your vampire within you will need more then what we have given. The "vitamins" you take every morning are a blood tablet that you have taken since you were able to chew. These have helped curb that thirst but as you get older you will need a shot. Shots are stronger and can curb your thirst for longer periods of time. You will be feeling changes if you haven't already. Your anger will be quick but to live among the human unsuspected you must learn to control that. You will need to l have some training before you take on the rebellion so every day after school you must come to the arena to train.

Be careful who you trust. Your friends may not be who you think they are your enemies may be the ones protecting you. Communicate with each other without words build your trust in each other. You will rely on that. You are stronger together then you are apart. Whatever you do watch your back. They come quick and unexpected as Maddy has learned.

Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:58 am

I looked shocked "WE'RE PART VAMPIRE" I was amazed then I sighed "No wonder the lockers dented when we pinned Crissy and that jock against them" I smiled at the memory "How long will training last Mom?" I looked her in the eyes feeling slightly excited but thought of if I could trust Daniel.

Last edited by Tigris on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:47 am

Mom replied,"As long as it takes to prepare you. Each hybrid takes their own pace we only push you and train you to learn more. It is not something that can be timed. I only hope we have enough time before the rebellion declares war. They want to wipe out all humans eliminating food supply and taking out the royals so they can control the world. They only have not thought of what would happened to themselves if they wipe out human kind. Now then I think Maddy has had an eventful day so you two should get some rest. We will start training after school tomorrow and remember tell nobody of your true nature. It is against the law."

I rise up slowly, kind of speechless at all the news tonight and by the events. If I was not smack dab in the middle of it then I would not have believed any of this. Thoughts are swarming in my head, the images of that nightmare, the people I see every day. The neighbors are they hybrids, human or vampire. Are they somehow watching my every move? It is simply spooky. I am not sure what to do here or how to act now. What about my anger mom mentioned? What were my parents like? Did they even love me? I mean they sacrificed themselves but was it for me or for the well being of their...I mean our race?
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 am

I had many questions. How could I not tell Daniel? I didn't want to go against laws but being a hybrid saviour? I was nothing but a coward, I'd most likely let everyone down and plus I couldn't train. That would mean telling Daniel lies which might mean I'd never find love so I sighed nd went upstairs where I punched a wall creating a hole. I wrote in my diary the lies I'd tell Daniel then I laid down and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:16 am

The following morning after a restless night sleep. Too many unanswered question, well I woke up and stretched so deeply. I picked out a Lily Rose Sequin Tiered Tube Dress. I know it is dressy but I love glittery and of course wearing my black wooded heels. I wonder if they can pin a vampire. I have no idea where that thought came from. Well better head down for breakfast. I go to take my vitamins and remember what my mom said about them. It's funny they don't taste like blood they just taste like cherry.

I rush down and mom had a huge spread of food . I did not realize how hungry I really was but I started eating everything in sight. Pancakes, crisp bacon, hot sausage, fresh oranges, green grapes, peanut butter waffles, over easy eggs and milk to wash it down.

"Thanks mom. That tasted so good."

"Your welcome."

"Come on sis lets head to school." Lizzy and I start walking to school. "I can't wait to see what training will be like. This is going to be great. I have all kinds of time on my hands. I could use a distraction away from those populars and criticisms. I can put it into something useful." I am so excited I just ramble off words and did not even notice how forlorn my sister actually was.

Vampire Wars - Page 2 1219552?wid=400&hei=400&op_sharpen=1
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 am

"MADDY I DON'T WANT TO BE A HYBRID" I sighed now irritated at my sister "I want to be normal, I don't want to train" I growled I hadn't eaten that morning. When we got into the shool I went to my locker without saying a word, grabbed my things and went to class. All I could think about was the whole hybrid thing and wanting it to stop.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:56 pm

I can feel my sisters unhappiness and I can hear her thoughts.I do not see why she wants to be normal. She never wanted to be normal before. It has always been just the two of us and it never bothered her. Ever since Daniel came into the picture she only thinks of him but what about me. I am not ready to break away from my twin. I would die without her but I always knew we were different. No matter where we went we were always different. That will never change. I am sure once we start training it will get her mind off of it and maybe someday we can trust Daniel enough to tell the truth but for now while we are still weak then we should focus on training.

I followed my sister into class. The teacher was talking about having a field trip soon to the museum. Normally I would be excited about going to the museum however, I can't get past the things my mother told me. All day I could feel my sister in a sour mood. Even Daniel noticed. I must have hurt Matt's feelings because he has not even looked at me today but that is fine I don't need his pity. My wounds are healing fast enough.

On the walk to the arena from school, I practically ran leaving my sister behind as she moped along. Once we reached there I threw my stuff down and raced to my parents ready for their teaching. I just can't wait to get started.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:42 pm

I eaned against the wall, everyone knew I never liked this kind of stuff and I sighed. Then I called Daniel "Hey Daniel I can't come over tonight, well make that a few nights." I sighed "Long story short Maddy and I might be moving" I pulled from the hone a little and punched the wall hard "I know, I love you too" Then I bit my tongue "Daniel it's OK I promise not to let it break us apart" I then covered my mouth "YOU WHAT OH MY GOSH ARE YOU GUYS OK?" I quickly grabbed my ihaler "On my way" Then I hung up "Emergency, got to run" I then ran off before anyone could stop me or say a word, cursing under my breath
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 am

"LIZZY!" I yelled but she was already gone by then. "Well guess we should get started then."

"Okie we will start with the basics." My mom was the attacker and my dad defended and since Lizzy was not here I had to wait and I was so anxious once mom was done with upper cuts and jabs then she showed me how to use my fists. I then followed her instructions to attack my dad. Probably the only time I could get away with that. "Very good Maddy you are a natural. Now because of you being short watch your range and keep your other fist up to protect your face." After a few hours of that, I was sweating and thirsty. Mom continued with doing kicks and attack moves then went on to defense and stance. She praised me and the evening rolled on.

Hours later we head home. I barely had time to think about Lizzy but now I wonder where she had been all night. She needs to do her training or she wont learn how to fight and everyone depends on us. Once we got home, we looked around but she still was not back. I went upstairs to do homework and tried to focus in on her but just nothing.

I went to bed worried but figured she would be back soon if she was blocking my thoughts. Nightmares hit me hard and when I woke up, Lizzy still was not back. I could not sense her or feel her. This can't be good. I was restless the rest of the night

Last edited by Tigris on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:58 pm

I was at Daniels house tending to his wounds "Daniel relax, everything will be OK" I kissed his lips and he kissed back

"Lizzy you're in danger, Matt and I want you and Maddy safe" He touched my cheek "Someone is after you and I have no clue how to protect you" I sighed and nuzzled him

"Jst get some sleep Daniel, we'll be fine" I then laid down at his side and he held me, then we slept. When I woke up it was morning and Daniel was ge so after I cleaned up and was dressed in some clothes I had broght with me I went downstairs to see Daniel cooking. "Hey Daniel" He looked at me and smiled

"Hey Liz want some pancakes" I smiled, I LOVED pancakes

"Yes please, I love pancakes" He kissed me and put some on a plate for me then gave me the plate and I ate, he smiled and ate then we nuzzled each other

"I'll walk you to school, just give me a few moments" He did the dishes and I waited a few minutes later we left hand in hand for school
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:04 am

I woke up to get ready for school but mom stopped me. She said I was to home schooled for awhile because she has a bad feeling something will happen soon. She wants me here to protect me. She is worried something has already happened to Lizzy. She has been gone all night with no word. She missed curfew and has had no training in defending herself against the rebellion leader. She would not stand a chance against him especially if I couldn't. I had always been a leader. Sometimes she would only go along with things because she followed me even if she didn't like it.

I know she wants to be normal but we have never been normal and now we have to protect everyone. The whole world is on our shoulders and she chooses to disappear even before getting proper training. Before she disappeared from my thoughts and soul she kept thinking about Daniel. A mere human can not protect us from the rebellion and at the moment she can not even protect herself. For the first time in my life I wish I knew what she was thinking. The prophecy said she and I are the only ones to defeat the rebellion. Mom said to use our internal communication link but she is drifting away and I can't hear her. How can I defeat the rebellion alone?

For the first time in my life I feel truly alone. So I get dressed in my battle attire and eat breakfast then my parents drove me to the arena. They were still going to do some of the basic classes and such but mostly it will be combat training as the end of the world comes near.

On our way to the arena, something rear ends us. Everything happened so fast after that. There was yelling and I felt my father yank me from the back seat of the car and shove me behind him. In a bunch of whirs I saw glimpses of my mother fighting someone in black. There were 5 men my father was fighting 2 and my mother had 3 on her. She was kicking butt til one come up from behind her and hit her on the head. She went down hard and since my dad was trying to protect me he was getting out numbered.

This was not the leader. I can handle these with my training I have already gotten. It is time for me to stand up for myself and stop being defenseless. I did this kick spin and turn move and took a guy coming towards us from the right.

"What you gonna do little girl? Color on my face?"

I was furious. I am not a little girl. Not anymore. I said, "No I am gonna kick your ass." He tried to bunch me and I spun away then kicked him square in the chest. He was shocked. He came at me harder and tried to bunch me in the face then I swept his leg out from under him and he fell to the ground hard. I pinned him then said, "Say goodnight." I clocked him hard in the jaw and he was out.

My mom was back up and wiped out another guy soon after I knocked my out. Two down and three to go. Two guys were on mom and dad had the biggest but I had a quick sucker. We were all struggling. Mom finally got one of hers knocked out when the guy I had kicked me in the stomach. I was out of breath for a few minutes and doubled over so he grabbed my hair and slugged me in the jaw. My parents till had goons to deal with so I had to counter. He grabbed one arm and twisted it behind me well I had to do this move last night. I stepped on his fault hard and he loosened his grip then I used my free elbow and jammed it in his rib which allowed me to twist out thrust the palm of my hand against his nose crushing it. I then kneed him in the groin and he was now groping himself with both hands so I did an uppercut and he went flying in the air and onto his back. Out.

My parents had finished up their goons and was looking at me proudly. "Well I thought that would be hard trying to protect you and attack them but you really stood your ground." They beamed at me. We quickly removed the bodies off the street so to not attract anymore attention then we quickly left the scene and headed the rest of the way to the arena. I thought for sure I could fight some more but then my mom told me to take out my algebra book. I was like really and she said, "You can not train with a clear head with your adrenaline rushing. And I for one hope that you will graduate from high school so you must keep up your studies. I was kind of glad I did not have any friends because I am not even wanting to go back to school anymore. No more getting teased or laughed at. No more bullies. No principal threatening to expel me for defending myself. This will be better and different.

I will miss Matt but he has chosen Crissy over me long time ago. I will never have him. He will only ever feel pity for me but at the same time I want to protect humans because he is one and I have loved him since the day I could walk. His parents are friends with my parents so we were practically raised together. My mom said after algebra we going to learn how to be able to tell whom is human and whom is not. That will be an awesome lesson. I just can't wait.

I did not mind algebra so I raised through it as quickly as I could. My mom laid out some mats on the floor of the arena. She says okay for her the sense comes naturally but it takes practice and concentration at first. So I sat down Indian style hands on my knees as she instructs. She said I need to mediate and breathe deeply. Feel the things around me. Once I did that she said there is an aura that surrounds everyone. Once I can focus on seeing that then I will never shut it off completely.

"All colors have different meanings. Memorize these my dear Maddy. They will save your life. I only wish Lizzy was here. Your father went out to look for her since you can no longer feel her. So here are the colors:

RED AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the physical body, hart or circulation.The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness

Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented.

Muddied red: Anger (repelling)

Clear red: Powerful, energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate

Pink-bright and light: Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion;new or revived romantic relationship. Can indicate clairvoyance.

Dark and murky pink: Immature and/or dishonest nature

Orange Red: Confidence, creative power

In a good, bright and pure state, red energy can serve as a healthy ego.

ORANGE AURA COLOR: Relates to reproductive organs and emotions.The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to appetites and addictions;

Orange-Yellow: Creative, intelligent, detail oriented, perfectionist, scientific.

YELLOW AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.

Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.

Bright lemon-yellow: Struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and/or power.

Clear gold metallic, shiny and bright: Spiritual energy and power activated and awakened; an inspired person.

Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analytical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.

GREEN AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to heart and lungs.It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change.Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social

Bright emerald green: A healer, also a love-centered person

Yellow-Green: Creative with heart, communicative

Dark or muddy forest green: Jealousy, resentment, feeling like a victim of the world; blaming self or others; insecurity and low self-esteem; lack of understanding personal responsibility; sensitive to perceived criticism

Turquoise: Relates to the immune system.Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.

BLUE AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.

Soft blue: Peacefulness, clarity and communication;truthful; intuitive

Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming

Dark or muddy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth

INDIGO AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the third eye, visual and pituitary gland.Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling.

VIOLET AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system.The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self.Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical.

LAVENDER AURA COLOR MEANING: Imagination, visionary, daydreamer, etheric.

SILVER AURA COLOR MEANING: This is the color of abundance, both spiritual and physical. Lots of bright silver can reflect to plenty of money, and/or awakening of the cosmic mind.

Bright metallic silver: Receptive to new ideas; intuitive; nurturing

Dark and muddy gray: Residue of fear is accumulating in the body, with a potential for health problems, especially if gray clusters seen in specific areas of the body

GOLD AURA COLOR MEANING: The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.

BLACK AURA COLOR MEANING: Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it.Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, entities within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries

WHITE AURA COLOR MEANING: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura.Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.

White sparkles or flashes of white light: angels are nearby;can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon

EARTH AURA COLORS: Soil, wood, mineral, plant. These colors display a love of the Earth, of being grounded and is seen in those who live and work on the outdoors....construction, farming, etc. These colors are important and are a good sign.

RAINBOWS: Rainbow-colored stripes, sticking out like sunbeams from the hand, head or body: A Reiki healer, or a starperson (someone who is in the first incarnation on Earth)

PASTELS: A sensitive blend of light and color, more so than basic colors. Shows sensitivity and a need for serenity.

DIRTY BROWN OVERLAY: Holding on to energies. Insecurity.

DIRTY GRAY OVERLY: Blocking energies. Guardedness.

After I attempted to memorize most of the colors mom brought in some of her martial arts class. They came in did a routine then left. She asked me what color their aura was. They thought they were coming in to be judged for competition but that was not the truth well the whole of it. She already knew whom she was picking. It was just to help me out. I nearly got all of them right. She said that I will know whom are in the rebellion because they will have a black aura and sometimes a dirty gray but most humans do not even know they have an aura so they do not block theirs. That is how we can tell the difference between the rebellion from humans.

After all my lessons I walked down to the hamburger joint to grab my usual. I miss coming here with my sister and I thought maybe she would be here so I ate then drifted off into space thinking of all the things I learned today.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 am

I cursed under my breath as we were attacked. I looked at Daniel whom was fighting and I called Mom then Dad and told them what was happening. A few minutes later the men were knocked out and we ran to the arena, the both of us at good speed. "Daniel" I gasped and he hugged me and gave me my inhaler, I then took two puffs and passed out where he caught me, my thoughts told my sister what happened and how I missed Maddy as I drifted off into unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 pm

I miss my sister dearly but I was not happy with her. She knows better then to go out alone and she knows even more not to block me. It is too dangerous for us to be apart. I should tell out mother about all this and how I think she is endangering a humans life.

I ended up going to bed thinking about Matt. He and Crissy belong to each other. He and I would never fit into each others world.

The next morning I woke up wondering if Lizzy ever came home. So I get myself ready and head down to get started for todays lessons at the arena.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:12 pm

I woke up in Daniel's bed, Mom and Dad were at my side and Daniel was holding my hand then he kissed my cheek "Hey Lizzy, are you OK"

"Yeah it just hurts a litte" he sighed and nuzzled me, I nuzzled him back and we kissed "Love you Daniel"

"Love yu too Lizzy" He smiled "I left your sister a note explaining everything" I nodded and sat up a little grimacing in pain so Daniel laid me back down "Rest Liz, you need to recover" We smiled at each other and I relaxed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Wars
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next