The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Vote_lcapVampire Wars - Page 3 Voting_barVampire Wars - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Alice
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Vote_lcapVampire Wars - Page 3 Voting_barVampire Wars - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Vampire Wars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

Vampire Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:55 am

Mom and Dad were not around but that did not stop me. I did not see the note left on the door as I quickly went on down to the arena. and used some of the equipment. I worked out doing some cardio and strength building as well as some of the dummies to practice the moves my parents taught me. I had the radio blaring and all of a sudden a news brief cuts in.

"ATTENTION! ATTENTION!... Breaking news there has been an attack on the local county lockup. Prisoners have escaped and are at large. They are considered armed and dangerous. There has been no eye witnesses left alive to identify whom has caused this but the police are currently looking into it. Curfew in effect for everyone. * pm please return to your homes by then. It has been deemed dangerous to be outside on the streets." Beeeeep...

Wow well I know what has caused this. Humans are not smart enough nor brave enough to attempt something like this more and more people are going to get hurt. Chaos is already starting to reek the streets.

I took all that anger and started to attack even fiercer. Placing all my energy and focus in it. I nearly hit every mark with speed and accuracy. A bit more training and I think I will be ready to take on the garbage walking these streets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.immortalnight.com/register.php?REF=108689
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:41 am

A few hours later I went downstairs dressed, I walked over to Daniel and he hugged me "Elizabeth I want you to rest" He smiled at me and kissed me I kissed back. Mom, Dad, Daniel, and I walked to the arena.

"Hey Maddy" I smiled at my sister a little then I sighed "Why were you blocking me? I tried contacting you for hours." I leaned against a wall and looked at her, I felt lonely and slightly abandoned by her not speaking to me.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Mom heard her ask the question and answered before me. "My dear girls it was not as simple as that. When you two started becoming so different it becomes harder to keep the connection alive. You have communicated to each other whenever you are hurt and sad and happy But if there is envy or jealousy then it tends to make it harder to connect because you do not want to connect. It is not necessarily something you can turn on and off. Therefore the only way to remain connected is to be focused on the task at hand and to not get mad at each other."

I bowed my head and looked away. "I am sorry Lizzy but it has always been just us now all you care about is him," I nodded towards Daniel, "I hate it.I hate being separated from you. He is taking you away from me." I turned away once more as tears entered my eyes. "We want different things now. I want to focus on saving the world and you want to be with him. You missed two trainings already because of him. I want to save the world because if the rebellion happens nobody will survive not us not our parents not our classmates nobody." I was thinking of Matt. I would die if anything ever happened to him.I have to protect him and the world including those that I hated in my class or my foster parents but I would not wish anyone dead. If I have to beat the rebellion myself I will just to keep them all safe. I turned and ran from the a ran crying the whole way. I was mad and furious and I just ran. I ran so hard my ribs hurt and my breathing was heavy. I ran til my feet ached. Somehow I ended up at the lake surrounded by trees. Matt and I used to play here as a kid. I went to the rock I normally sat on and cried.

"It can't be all that bad." Somebody said behind me. Again I let my guard down. Was I going to be attacked again? Great perfect way to end the day.

"Stay back!" I yelled. "I have a gun!"

"Really now?" he laughed.

I knew that laugh. Where have I heard it before think Maddy. He continued to laugh.

"Matt?"

"The one and only."

"What are you doing here?"

"I always come here to be alone."

"You do?"

"Yea. I have been coming here since I was a kid. There are some good memories here."

"Remember we used to come here?"

"Of course Maddy. I could never forget."

"Sorry I will head out." I got up to leave then.

"No. You can stay. What's the matter? Why you crying?"

"It's a long story and I can't really talk about it."

"Well I will start then. I came up here to think. My father is really wanting me to go to the University of Kentucky next year. What I really want to do is go to the University of Santa Fe. I know you probably think that is stupid. I mean the popular school jock wanting to go to an art school but in truth I love sports. It is great but I like to do it for fun. I don't want to go to College baskeball or professional. I want to be an artist but what would my family and friends think of me?"

"And Crissy," I mumbled but he heard me.

"What about her?"

"Well aren't you two together."

He laughed. "Of course not. What gave you that idea?"

"The fact she always hanging on you."

"Oh Maddy that is only what she wants and when I tried to get her to back off she makes a scene too much drama."

I stayed silent for a bit and he came over and sat on the rock next to me. After awhile I asked, "Have you ever felt so much weight on your shoulders? So much so that you want to just scream.I mean I feel like the whole world is collapsing around me. I feel like my sister hates me and I don't have any friends and my parents are dead and people bully me all the time. I am not a bad person just different but why is different so bad. Why is it nobody understands me or how I feel? I feel like I am in a crowded room and I am screaming at the top of my lungs and nobody even notices me." I started crying again and he put his arm around my shoulders and we sat that way for hours. It felt good to talk to somebody. Just to have someone listen.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:07 am

Daniel and I watched and I sighed then I walked over to Maddy "Maddy I don't hate you" I st t her side and touched her hand "Daniel found out on his own" I smiled a little "Meet you at home OK, and Matt if you hurt Maddy I'll kick your ass" I then got up and left, smiling at the thought of kiking Matt's butt then Daniel and I held hands and we left together
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:59 pm

"Daniel found what out? Nobody has ever known anything about us. We did not even know so there is no way to guess it." I pulled my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

Matt asked, "Found out about what?"

"Nothing. It is a family matter." I watched as they left then I started crying all over again. " I have to go away for awhile."

"Is that why you have not been in school?" I nodded. "Are you gonna be gone long?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Well I hate to see you go."

"I have a strange favor to ask of you?"

"What's up?"

"Will you look after my fish while I am away?"

"That is a strange favor but sure I will. I won't tell no to a friend."

"Friend?"

"Yea. You are my friend so I won't say no."

"Oh. I never thought you even remembered my name let alone consider me a friend."

"Hehe silly Maddy. You just don't understand. I have thought of you as my friend my whole life."

"Then why have you not talked to me?"

"I just didn't think you wanted me to." After that we sat there for a long time. Matt then drove me home where I went to sleep. I got up at 2 am and packed my bag then quickly left the house. It is time for me to stop the rebellion and I can't do it sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I can not protect the ones I love this way. So I set out in my parents car to fight off the evil.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:45 pm

I was at Daniels house and we were smiling "I love you my beautiful Elizabeth" I giggled and curled up in his arms

"I love you more Daniel, but how did you find out" He smiled at me and kissed my lips

"I will tell you in the near future love, go to sleep OK" He then carried me into the bedroom and laid me in bed. Daniel then laid down next to me and held me close "You are so beautiful" He covered me up and started humming and I yawned making him smile.

"Darn it Daniel" I yawned "quit trying to make me sleep" It only took two seconds after I said that and I was asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:05 pm

I drove all night. Luckily my father kept a police radio in the car. There was another disturbance in the next city over so I headed there first. I drove all night long heading to the city. The police had some people surrounded in an abandoned warehouse so I suppose that is where I will head in first. I did some research on the built in computer and brought up the blue prints to the warehouse and an underground sewer system that has been long abandoned runs right under the building. I memorize the plans for all entrances exits hiding spots.

The first entrance to the system is a block away so I park my car there in hiding in an alley between two buildings. I reached into the trunk to grab my bow and arrow and backup smaller weapons. I strapped everything on then headed towards the entrance and slid inside. Once inside, I kept my back to the wall of the tunnel inching my way through. I went slowly up the trap door I kept myself to the shadows until I heard some shouts.

"Stay away from the windows!" yelled one guy.

"Keep those hostages quiet!" yelled another.

I went to the vent and pulled it open then climbed through and slowly moved toward the voices. I knew I was getting closer as I could hear shouts of the hostages and yelling even louder it rang through my ears. I peeked through the vent and seen there were 6 alive and unharmed hostages all humans and 3 Vampires. One human was drained and dead on the floor another was bleeding.

"Armond, go do a quick hall check!"yelled the first.

This was my chance to get rid of one of them so I went back to the hall and waited in the shadows. Keeping my ears open I got my bow and arrow ready. It is quiet and won't make to much distractions. He walked out the door and went right first so I had to wait a bit. When he came back I thought for sure he would just go back into the room. Well nuts this was not a good idea. I saw a rock on the floor and I picked it up then through it down the hallway to the left. It worked he is now walking my way. I slink into the shadows as he stops to look then I swiftly stick an arrow into his back he drops then I drag him into my cubby and sliced off his head. He quickly turned to dust.

I stayed where I was hiding in hopes that they will wonder what is taking too long. I did not have to wait long as I heard the door open again. He came my way as he sent the guys hat left on the floor I forgot to hide it. As he bents over I lock and load which made a noise and he turned but I let go and it drove through his brain quickly turning him to dust. I figured the last man will not even begin to leave the room so I opened the door quietly keeping my head low and peeked in.

He is still shooting out the window so his back is to me and as I tried to take aim the door squeaked and he turned between our shock there was a moment of indecision but as I broke out of my reverie he took fire and I sent an arrow through his head causing him to fall out the window. The bullet grazed my shoulder as it went by. A burst of white hot pain blind sided me but I could not let the police see me there. I quickly checked the hostages and found a white cloth and told one mad to wave it high so that the cops can see them as they leave. All of them were crying and saying thank you. I got them moving towards the door then I found some gasoline and pour it everywhere and left a trail with me as I walked back to the trap door. I counted a few minutes to make sure I give enough time for the hostages then threw a match onto the gasoline.

Fire flares up and I jumped through the door and rush through the tunnel. A huge explosion was heard overhead as the fire ignites. One back to my car I could see all the hostages including the injured one safe and out of harms way. I felt so proud of myself then I remembered I was shot. I can't go to the hospital as all gun shot wounds are reported and will raise suspicion. Before thinking of it for too long though, I got into my car and ended up passing out from blood loss. Luckily the car was in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:38 am

I woke up and gently touched my shoulder then I left a note to Daniel saying I had to go and that something was wrong then I left his house ad walked to where Maddy was which took me strangely five minutes. I got into her car and tended to her wound "Maddy are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:41 pm

I hugged my sister close and gathered my strength. I thanked her for her help and sent her home. She has not had any training and the rebellion are still in plenty tonight. I love my sister to death but I could not handle it if she got hurt again.

"AHHH!" A woman screamed somewhere in the dark night. They would hear my car if I started it up that was how close it was. I armed myself and slinked in the shadows in the direction the scream came from. A man was bending over a woman biting into her neck and she was near gone. I could hear her heartbeat fading in her chest. If I did not act now she would be gone so I threw a vile of holy water at him and he screamed and hissed as his flesh was burning. I then took my sword and cut off his head.

Lukily the woman was passed out and did not see it. I quickly drag her over towards the road and laid her where it was visible then I called the cops and told them a woman was attacked then sliced a thin line on her neck between the holes to cover up the vamp bites. Not like she has much blood left to bleed from. Hopefully the woman won't remember things and if she does nobody will believe her. I walked back to my car and drove to a motel so I could clean up and get some clean clothing on.

I slept fora few hours before going back on the hunt again.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 pm

We were waiting at home and I was worried, so were Mom and Dad. We all knew that my sister couldn't do it alone and Daniel was holding my hand. "Relax Lizzy, she'll be OK" I looked at him

"Daniel how the HELL can I relax? She's my twinny, I can't relax when she goes out alone anymore" He sighed and held me close

"I'll drag her back here then, maybe I can knock her out or somethibg" I smiled at him

"Good idea" He smiled at me and we kissed then he left to look for Maddy
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:59 am

I continue on taking out the Vampires but then I feel like somebody was watching me. I finished up disposing of my latest kills when I ducked down a dark alley. I sneak around the other side of the building and there was a person there peeking around the corner. I come up behind him and put my arms around his neck. Giving a fierce choke hold.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I whispered.

He choked out his name and I let go.

"What are you doing here?

"Looking for you."

"Why?"

"Your familyis worried about you."

"Yea well I have responsibilities now so get out of here before I kick your ass out." At that Daniel turned and walked away. "Keep her safe!" I yelled after him.

Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Daniel came home and told us everything and I sighed "I don't feel any connection" Daniel held me close as I cried. everyone knew how lonely I felt "I miss her"

"I know Lizzy, I know: Daniel kissed my cheek "I love you so much"

I smiled at him and kissed him "I love you too Daniel" Then we relaxed and watched TV. After we watched TV I fell asleep in Daniel's lap
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:17 am

After all is said and done and at the end of the night with the rain pounding on the motel windows. I miss my old life, my family and even Matt. I was thinking about all the fun we had as kids.

Ring. Ring.

It was Matt's number on my cell phone. That was weird I was just thinking about him.

"Hello?"

"Maddy?"

"Yes."

"Oh my god girl where have you been? You have not been in school for weeks. You have not been at home. Are you okay?"

"Fine." I get all tongue tied around Matt and could not find the words to say.

"Maddy I have known you long enough to know you are not fine."

"Even if I could explain you would think I was insane."

"Maybe we should go meet up at our favorite ice cream place. You know the one we went to as kids. Maybe some hot fudge sundae would cheer you up a bit. How about it? I won't take no for an answer."

"Oh alright. I could use a pick me up." When I told him I would I did not realize he had a hidden agenda. As I was heading up there Matt went and picked up Lizzy and Daniel and dragged them along for the ride. They were already sitting there at the ice cream parlor when I arrived. I was about to turn around and walk away but then Matt saw me and gave me that million dollar smile. I could not help but stay. I so missed that smile so I walked towards them and sat down. I have not ate much. I have not had my vitamins in a couple days. I looked awful so when I sat down I just lowered my eyes and willed myself to be invisible. I waited for the criticisms to come.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:43 pm

I hugged my sister tightly "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" Daniel sighs

"Maddy, Lizzy has been crying for a while...we all miss you" He rubbed my back and I whimpered, not wanting to let go of Maddy

"I've been scared, lonely...Sis I miss you so much" I was near tears, I couldn't hear her thoughts which scared me

"Maddy are you OK?" Daniel looked at Maddy
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 pm

"I am sorry sis. Been trying to do my job. Its been some tedious work. I get banged up at times and ambushed but slowly and surely getting leads to find the leader and believe me after what he did to me I will find him."

The waitress came and took our order.

"Maddy you have been gone for awhile. Do you really have to take on the world alone," Matt asked. I know he did not know the reasons I have been gone. It was only because of what I told my sister.

I gave my best smile and replied, "Somebody has to." Shortly later after everyone helped me to get caught up in school and gossip the ice cream came and we ate in silence for awhile savoring every taste. It has been awhile since I sat around a table eating ice cream with my sister and friends. "Hey sis. How is our nemesis? She still being the normal bitch we know her to be?"

Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:04 am

I sigh and look at my sister "Yeah...but worse" I then clench my fist and Daniel hugs me "I nearly killed her so now Daniel is helping me with training to focus my anger" Daniel smiled

"This girl can kick butt" He chuckled "She kicked my ass so many times I got bruises" I blushed and giggled

"It's fun kicking his butt" Then I laughed "I even kicked Matt's butt when he wanted to see if he could take me down" I looked at Matt and Daniel and smirked "They couldn't even beat a fly"

Daniel growled lowly "You are a pain" Then we smiled at each other and I knew he was joking
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:26 pm

"Well even I can beat Matt's butt. He hits like a girl." I smiled at Matt knowing that I will have to leave soon. I can't be around the people I love with the vampire leader after me. I put them all at risk. Since I have been killing his soldiers he has my head with a vengeance. I drop my head some trying to keep my feelings out of my eyes. I know Liz knows what I am thinking.

We got up and decided to all go for a walk in the park Daniel and Lizzy were holding hands and was walking close by Matt. The sun went down and we walked in silence. I kept wondering when Lizzy was going to be ready to come fight with me. When we will start preparing to go after the leader? When will we fight to save all those we love so we can stop cowering in the shadows?

I did not want this day to end this day of happiness with family and friends. I just want to remember it forever.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:53 am

I looked my sister in the eyes. "You know there is still more to earn right?" I hugged her "Daniel is a spy, he has told me much about the Leader" I smiled at her

Daniel sighed "I can't believe I thought he was a nice guy..." I kissed his cheek and he smiled, holding me

"Relax Love" He chuckled when I called him that

"I'll try my beautiful flower" I giggled when he called me his beautiful flower
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:41 am

As the night went on the friends talked and planned to meet up the following day. For the first time in weeks I slept peacefully. The following day the sun was bright on the horizon as I showered and dressed for the day. The plan was for Daniel, Lizzy and I to head to the the warehouse office as it was the only true place I could really trust thanks to the security system and trip sensors.

We gathered around the table and Daniel pulled out this huge box all referring to the leader.My mouth dropped open. It was as if he has been researching this guy for a long time.

"So this is a map of all of his hideouts. Most are underground or in dark abandoned places. He obviously only comes out as night as he is not able. These are a list of his weaknesses. Obviously not the mythical methods that is shown on TV. A stake through the heart will kill anything obviously but crosses and holy water do not work only make him irritated at such ignorance. These are his hunting grounds and this other folder is his men and their regular activities and bad habbits."

I was simply shocked by what he was telling us but he did his research well."How did you find out about the leader?"

"He killed my sister. I had witnessed it while hiding in the closet at a very young age. I could do nothing then but ever since that day I vowed to find him and watch him die either by my hands or another. Now I have found help and found out what he really is. I have known for along time that Vampires existed."

"Hey Lizzy will you order us a pizza? I have no idea where the day went but I am starving."
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:39 pm

I too was shocked "Sorry for your loss Daniel..." He hugged me tightly

"It's OK Lizzy" He kissed me and we hug tightly "Love you so much" I smiled and kissed him and they smiled. I told my sister most of the things she needed to know since I did more research than Daniel.

"I looked up tons of stuff" I say and sigh. I truly hated this but knew I had to do it to help save the humans. I smiled at my sister, she almost always comforted me just by being there.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:55 pm

I sat there and smiled but i know happiness cannot last forever.

"Anyone ready yo go on a killing spree? If not I guess I can go out alone."

I waited patiently for someone to jump in at the opportunity but I have a feeling that I am alone again. I was thinking of Matt again wondering what he is doing and how he is. It has just been awful not having him around but he already knows more then he should because we have not been careful. I sit there staring off in space picturing Matt's face and his smile. I know the way his hair lays across his forehead and how he walks with a slight limp.

********************************************************************************************************************************

Morbius the Vampire leader paces across the floor nonchalantly avoiding his most recent meal dead on the floor by gracefully stepping over and never missing a beat. He was fuming out the ears at this latest failed attempt at capturing the girls. He thought for sure he would have them by now. He can not continue his plans without them. He could own the world if he just had their blood to open the chambers. His latest team comes in with the head of them standing out front.

"Well?" Morbius asked.

"Sorry sir they have eluded us again."

Morbius slammed his fist against the wall then walked over to the man in charge and reached his hand into his chest and grabbed his heart then pulled it clean from his chest. Morbius then ate the still beating heart and the body fell to the floor with a look of shock on his face. Morbius then pointed to the guy on the right.

"You are in charge. Fail me and you will have the same fate." Morbius turned then walked away leaving the chaotic scene for his servants to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Me and Daniel both said in unison "I'll go" We smiled at my sister and I hug her tightly "Do you HONESTLY think we'd let you go alone this time?" Daniel smiled

"Maddy you're our best friend...Want to invite Matt?" We both looked to her for a respond and I smiled

"He is pretty good at combat, he and Daniel both saved me" Daniel smiled and nodded

"Yeap, and I'd do it again"
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:41 pm

"Sis you know the rules. Mom and Dad said no mortal can know it is bad enough our parents know. How will we even explain it to him anyways? Alright you two get your gear on and lets go kick some blood suckers butt."

I started to get my gear on and strap my weapons to my vest and legs. I packed all of my favorite things and took the elixir my parents have been giving me since birth. Sometimes I feel the hunger growing inside of me worse then anything I have ever felt before but I am to save the human race not kill them no matter what my urges are.
Back to top Go down
Raven Roth

Raven Roth

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:48 pm

We grabbed our stuff, smiling. I was really excited and Daniel chuckled. "Excited my love?" I blushed

"You know it, I wanna kick butt" I giggled "And you both also know I can never remain serious for that long" I smiled at them both "Now come on slowpokes" Daniel sighed

"Come on Maddy, before she explodes from excitement" He sighed "She's crazier than you are...No wonder I love her" I kissed him and he kissed me back. I was extremely hyper.
Back to top Go down
Tigris
Admin
Tigris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Not able to contain my excitement I led us out of our hideout. The three of us heading out into the street. Lizzy and I took a deep breathe of air and we could both smell the stench of the nearest Vampire and from the sounds in the street he has dinner. We head towards the sounds rushing but trying to stay in the shadows as we approached the smell.

There were 3 of them which is perfect odds.

"Daniel you take the one on the right. Lizzy you get the one in the middle and I have the one on the left."

I put my fingers up and counted to 3 and we all ran out to take our opponents. I knocked the girl out of the way of harm and attacked the guy that was biting her. I kicked him in the chest then he grabbed my foot and twisted hard nearly breaking my ankle. I hear the sounds of the others fighting but I paid attention to the guy in front of me. I took out my daggers and swiped hard across his chest the tips were dipped in Holy Water and it burned the shirt he was wearing as his skin burned he screamed in agony.

We continued to fight he hit me in the jaw and I cut off one of his fingers. It feels like hours are passing as we dance around each other but we continue to fight. SO far we are evenly matched I can easily beat this guy but I love the thrill of the fight itself not that clean cut kill thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Wars
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next