The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Vote_lcapFire Princess Chapters 6-8 Voting_barFire Princess Chapters 6-8 Vote_rcap 
Alice
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Vote_lcapFire Princess Chapters 6-8 Voting_barFire Princess Chapters 6-8 Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Fire Princess Chapters 6-8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Empty
PostSubject: Fire Princess Chapters 6-8   Fire Princess Chapters 6-8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:32 am

Chapter 6

"What's wrong, Riley?"

"I went to Ms. Taylor's room to talk to her about something, then I got called down to the office and the principal and I were talking the rest of the hour."

"What did the principal talk to you about?"

"Not what I was expecting her to say." I look at Vanessa staring straight into her eyes.

"What were you expecting her to say?"

"That she was my mother. Yes, I'm adopted."

"Hey, Riley," Hearing Damien's voice from behind, I turned my body to look at him. "Can we talk... Please?"

"Not now, I gotta get to my fourth hour class, if you'll excuse me Damien."

"How are you doing?" He blocked me from going to my fourth hour class.

"I'm doing fine, I got called down to the principal's office afterwards, but apparently she didn't get to ask me what she was going to ask, all she did was hear me rant, I mean, isn't that for the counselor to do?" Damien got out of my way to link his arm with mine, walking me to English.

"My name is Mrs. Sun. I'm your English 10 teacher this year. Some of you may heard of me as one of the terrifying teachers. Call me what you want, but first let me lay out the rules in MY classroom," Mrs. Sun, with a yard stick in her hand pointing at the already written rules on the white board. "Number 1- No talking in this classroom when you have work time," At this point you could hear the slapping noise of the stick against the whiteboard. "Number 2- At all times you will be remained in your assigned desks, yes you will be having a partner. Which I randomly computerized, but it seems like you are all weirdly enough all in the right spots so we don't need to worry about that. Number 3- Always come prepared, if you need something you have to give me a payment for the hour. "

I looked at Damien, knowing we'll be partners for the whole entire year.

"One other thing, class, you have your first assignment that is due tomorrow, work quietly, and remember. No talking. Need help? Somehow ask your partner."

Once Damien looked at me, I held up a finger, motioning him to come closer so I could whisper in his ear. "Mrs. Sun surely is strict as hell."

"No talking." Mrs. Sun said not looking up from her work, before Damien could answer me and nodded. I looked at the assignment that she had assigned us for our first day back and it seems like she wants to write a short story about anything.

"This should be easy..." I whispered to myself and looked over at Damien seeing that he is struggling, and I grinned at him flipping over a white piece of paper, writing; Having trouble? I passed the piece of paper to him waiting for his answer.

Yes, I don't know what to write about. I smiled at his response.

Can be about anything.

What are you going to write about?

I don't know yet, something weird. Damien nudged my arm and gave me the piece of paper back with his response.

You know, I saw some of your writing in the past, I'm a huge fan. Once I finished reading I look up seeing my father in the doorway of the quiet classroom, my eyes widening.

"Daddy?!" I got out of my chair running up to him, hugging him tightly, crying. "I missed you so much daddy..." I felt my father wrap his arms tightly around me.

"I'm here for good now, baby girl." I heard my father whisper to me.

"Good. Because I don't want you to go back." I heard clapping and I turned around knowing Damien started it and I smiled at him.

"Welcome home, Mr. Peirce." Damien said as he approached us.

"Thank you...?"

"Daddy, his name is, Damien Creek."

"Thank you, Damien. Hope you've been taking good care of my little girl."

"Starting today, yes sir."

"That's my boy. Riley, let's catch up after school alright?" I nod.

"Bye, daddy."

"Bye, sweetheart. You're mother knew I was going to come see you first, now I'm going to go home and spend time with her."

"That's a good idea, daddy. See you after school." After my father left I started to cry and Damien hugged whispering to me that everything's alright.

"Damien... Is this a dream? Tell me I'm dreaming."

"You're not dreaming..." Damien said rubbing my back softly to calm me, "You're not dreaming at all..."

Chapter 7

After Riley had left Marisa's office us four went back into her office. " You know, so badly I wanted to tell her right then and there, but I just let her rant to me. She's MY child. I want her to know I'm here for her..." Marisa said.

"We had a promise with the adoptive parents, it goes for Damien, Vanessa and Amber as well. We can't let them know just yet. Something has to happen first." Daniel reminded Marisa.  

I was sitting in my seat, with my legs dangling over the arm of the chair, thinking. "You do realize that the new kid named Chris has been very suspicious to me. I have a weird feeling he's a spy. Just like that vampire that we grew up with years ago."  

Marisa called in the secretary, when she came in "Can you see if some of the teachers are available this hour to watch over these four classes, we're in a meeting right now."

"Yes of course."

"Thank you." The secretary left the room. "We do have to keep an eye on them. Just for now. If anyone needs a reminder here: Rose, you came with me to protect Riley when I can't. Daniel, you were assigned to protect Damien, Lacey; Vanessa, and Chris; Amber."

"I am going contact their parents and we'll talk more in a few months with them. Just so that they are aware of what we'll be doing." I told Marisa so she didn't have to do everything by herself.

"I'm also going to contact the other three, to take more action to keep them safe. I also want you to start keeping close eye on them just to make sure they aren't showing any of their elemental age yet, but knowing for sure that shouldn't act up until a couple months from now."

"I have a question."

"Yes, Lacey? What's your question?"

"What will you do if the Dark King arrives one of these days if he figures out that the four are here?"

"We're having cameras installed outside of the building so I know what's going on."

"Marisa, we have a problem."

"What's the problem?" Marisa asked waving us off. "We'll all talk once the time is right. Now go back to your classes and teach."

We left Marisa's office without another word and went to go back to teaching.

**Principal Kaili's POV**

Marley sat down; Damien's mother; her element of Wind. Looking at me with worry in her eyes. "The Dark King is getting stronger as the annual Ball is coming up, and rumor has it that he's going to... Pay our kids a visit."

"What? How does he know our kids are here in the human world?"

"That's what the others are trying to figure out at this moment, but we don't know. A few hours back everything crashed, and once they all were rebooted, things were missing."

Riley rushed into the office, out of air."Riley? What's wrong?" I rushed to her side making sure she won't fall.

"Something happened. I was going to go talk to Ms. Taylor about finally getting to see my father for the first time in two years, but when I got into her room she was attacked by this creature... That I didn't even know existed..."

"Riley; I need a description of this creature that attacked Ms. Taylor."

"Well, it was a girl... Young; probably in the mid-twenties it looked like she had silver hair? When I walked in the creature turned around and looked at me her eyes flashed this... Violet color. Then she spoke but I couldn't understand her."

"Do you remember what her words were in the language? Maybe one of us could decipher what the creature said to you."

"Yes of course. She said this: C'est elle ... La princesse perdue depuis longtemps au feu ... Je dois aller dire au roi foncé et voir ce qu'il veut que je fasse. Rapidement!"

"Sounds French to me..." I mummered. Marley clears her throat and I look at her as she's typing something on the computer going over to the computer I see that Marley had deciphered what the creature that Riley has described, reading it, It's her... The long lost Fire Princess... I must go tell the Dark King and see what he wants me to do. Quickly! whispering it and the other two that were in the room; Dawn and Sam who were looking at me wide eyed. "Riley, I'm sorry, but I don't know what it means; but I'll go see if Ms. Taylor is fine, but for now; go and have lunch with your friends."

"Yes ma'm."

When Riley has left Sam answered "How does this creature know of Riley?" Everyone shrugged lost as Sam was.

"Maybe it's because Riley looks a lot like her mother, but the question is; who is this creature that she saw?" Dawn asked.

"My guess is that it's that vampire we grew up with." Marley said.

"I think we should call down those four before anything else happens, and go fetch the other teachers. I will be right back."

"Of course, Marisa." Everyone answered and went their own ways quickly. I walked out to the office.

"Morgan."

"Yes?"

"Can you change the announcements saying that everyone gets out early today? Something has happened to one of the teachers and I need to investigate more into this, I need my concentration."

"Yes, of course." The secretary went straight to work. "Um, Marisa, what happened to the other adults?"

"They left." I lied.

Chapter 8

"Hey guys! Did you hear?" Crissy came up to us out of no where, with her arm around the new guy, Chris.

"Hear what?"

"We get out of school early because of something the principal has to look into, my mom just texted me about it. Mom also said that when I go home, Damien you have to come home with me too."

"I'm staying after school. I promised I help tutor someone."

"Oh, okay; see you at home then."

"Bye, Crissy." We said as she left.

"Isn't it weird? She's acting different, and when did she start hanging out with, Chris?"

"It's weird on how she's acting. It's not weird that she's hanging out with him, they are both popular, and they are both jerks." Damien said as we were heading outside to eat our lunch then going home since we had only half a day at school.  

I spotted Principal Kaili standing at the spot where my friends and I usually sit when we are having lunch. "Principal Kaili?" I said surprised seeing her outside. "What are you doing out here?"

"This spot, right here is my thinking spot." She said absentmindedly, still looking up in the sky.

"Well, if you don't mind me asking, can my friends and I sit down and eat right here?"

"Well, it's perfect timing if you ask me, I needed to talk to you four anyway."

"About?" Amber asked curiously.

"How do you guys think? Riley?"

"Well, oddly enough, I look up at the sky, I like it at night, because the night time sky seems a lot less calmer."

"Amber?"

"Well, I like to read mostly, just to get out of my real world and into my fantasy world."

"Damien?"

"I would have to agree with Amber, I am the type of person who loves reading to escape my reality."

"Last but not least, Vanessa?"

"Writing poetry. It just helps other people in different ways."

"What would you say if you're adopted?" Principal Kaili finally turned around to look at us, I looked at the ground to avoid her gaze when she looked at me. "I know, I told your parents I would wait until something came up important, but they already know I'm going to tell you." She paused trying to say what she was going to say. "You four are adopted."

"Crissy always told me when I was younger that I was adopted, eventually that got drilled into me."

"I don't even look like my parents, my skin color is olive, their skin color is white. So then that got me to thinking if I was adopted." Said, Amber.

"When I was younger, my parents told me I was adopted, they thought, because I never talk about it, that I forgot they told me that. They didn't love me the way I wanted them to because they're always working."

Principal Kaili turned to me last. "Riley, did you know?"

"Yes, I knew all along that I was adopted, I knew as long as I started having those dreams."

"What dreams?"

"Where Ms. Taylor is handing me over to my adoptive mother."

"Yes, you don't know them... You will eventually." We took our seats and waited for whoever was coming that we didn't know. "They are some of my friends... The ones you saw in my office."

"I'm sorry that I ran into your room so quickly without knocking... I thought it was some sort of emergency that you needed to know, and if I am in some sort of danger or whatever is going on."

"It's fine, Riley. At least you came to tell me, also I'm glad your father is home safe."

"Riley, your father is home? That's amazing!" Van said.

"Are you alright, Rose?" All of us turned around surprised when Principal Kaili asked.

"I'm fine. I promise you. It could have been worse, but I'm fine. Thank you for the concern though, Rose."

"Why are we all here?"

"We're actually here about the attack that happened with, Rose. As the students know, Ms. Taylor. Riley was in your classroom at the time the attack happened, so I have got to ask you four." She pointed at our teachers "Do you know anyone that would want to attack Ms. Taylor?" Everyone shook their heads. "Or... Try to find Riley?" Everyone was hesitant for a bit.

"The world is filled with cruel people these days." One of Principal Kaili's friends said. "You can call me, Dawn."

"Your name is beautiful." Vanessa said.

"Thank you child." Dawn smiled, but as quickly as Dawn smiled her smile disappeared and the wind started to pick up as the sky started to darken.

"Wha-What's going on?!" Amber asked with her arms blocking her face from the wind.

"Inside the building; quickly!" The sirens started to go off as if there was some sort of severe weather coming our way but the weather was suppose to be warm all week, my friends and I rushed inside the school, to Ms. Taylor's room where we could see everything that's going on seeing that all of the of teachers and Principal Kaili's friends were just standing there.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Do you remember the myth of another world that was connected to ours fifteen years ago, but there was a incident and the four rulers of the world, Water, Earth, Fire, and Wind declared that they were going to close the portal and nobody was going to go in or out of that portal until further notice?" Damien asked me while looking outside.

"Oddly, yes, I do." I glanced at Damien as the other to look silently outside.
Back to top Go down

Fire Princess Chapters 6-8
Page 1 of 1