The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Vote_lcapFire Princess Chapters 14-20 Voting_barFire Princess Chapters 14-20 Vote_rcap 
Alice
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Vote_lcapFire Princess Chapters 14-20 Voting_barFire Princess Chapters 14-20 Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Fire Princess Chapters 14-20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Empty
PostSubject: Fire Princess Chapters 14-20   Fire Princess Chapters 14-20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:57 am

Chapter 14

I wake up in my room, my head on Damien's chest with him still sleeping; it must be in the middle of the night, I couldn't really tell because my curtains were closed and I didn't have a clock of any sort, my phone is dead and I doubt we would have reception here.

I remember that Damien and I were out in the Living Room watching a movie snuggled up together; I must have probably fell asleep while the movie was still playing and he noticed. Well, it doesn't really matter what happened.

I got up slowly making sure I wouldn't wake Damien up and carefully walked to the door opening it and walked into the hallway shutting the  door behind me quietly. I wanted to explore more of my home that I didn't even know that actually existed. The walls were smooth and white, which felt cold at my touch.

I started to get these faint memories realizing that I was here before, but why was I here for a while and couldn't remember such a thing?

"Riley?" Damien asked worried "Can you hear me?"

"I hear you perfectly, Damien."

"Good, because I called your name a couple more times and you didn't answer me."

"I'm sorry, I guess I didn't hear you."

"Deep in thought?" I nodded "I understand, when we first arrived here, you of course were... How do I put it... If you weren't here.."

"Close to death?"

"Yes, you were close to death, and in your room thankfully recovering. I would start wandering around here in the middle of the night hoping that soon enough you'd wake up so I can actually sleep."

"I'm here now."

"Yes you are." We both smiled at each other.

"When do you get to see them? Your family?"

"After school."

"Oh yeah... That's right, in the morning it's our first day being back."

"Nervous?"

"A little; I mean... I have to go back.... Even if it does mean a lot of stares."

"I know what you mean, but hey; we'll all be there for you. Remember that," I nodded "Riley?"

I looked up at Damien. "Yes?"

"I have a question..."

"What's your question?"

"Well... Since Prom is coming up here in a month would you like to go to Prom with me?"

I looked at him with surprise "Yes, I would love to go to the Prom with you."

I didn't realize til now how close he and I were, I was able to put my hand to his chest gently without having my arm straight, our bodies almost touching each others'. "Really?"

I smiled "Yes, Damien, really." I could feel that people were listening in on the conversation but I never did really call them out knowing I could feel their presence; there must have been my real mother, Ms. Taylor, two of our close friends; Vanessa and Amber, Mr. Taylor, my real father, and Damien's parents.

Damien and I stayed how we were for a while, looking into each other's eyes. "Well, well. Seems like someone's feeling better." I heard a smirk in that voice as I turned my head to look at who spoke.

"Vanessa!" I laughed. "I missed you guys so much!"

"We missed you too, Riley." We did a group hug like we usually did in the past when we've been away from each other for so long, or when we did something we never done before just for support.

"How are you feeling?" Amber asked.

"I'm feeling better."

"That's good." She smiled "Never scare us like that again."

"I don't remember exactly what had happened; but I know for sure it wasn't my fault, it was an attack, but I don't know why I got attacked in the fist place."

"I'm sure you'll eventually know." Amber and Vanessa both looked at each other and grinned.

"Why are you two so happy?"

"We know something you don't!"

"Which is?" I asked curiously.

"Damien told everyone that he was going to ask you to Prom!" I looked at Damien and he laughed.

"I already told her you guys." He grinned.

"Awe! I guess we missed it, damn it."

Eventually everyone came out from where they were hiding. "I had a feeling people were hiding."

"You did?" Damien asked.

"Yes. I did."

"Well, then. I'll note that then for the next time I plan on asking you something." I laughed.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost six in the morning." My mother told us.

"Oh geez, we're going to have to get ready for school soon."

"Actually; there's no school today. Bad weather." My mother said as all the adults looked at each other.

"Is.... There something we are missing?" Amber asked alarmed.

"We should probably just tell them why the weather is like this." My father told my mother.

"Yes, your right. We might have an idea why the weather is like this,"

"Why?"

"Let me finish, Riley. We think it's because someone is looking for a certain someone."

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes.... Riley... You. The certain person is looking for you."

"Is that why I was attacked?"

"Some of it was... Yes."

"May I go look around some more?"

"Yes, of course, Riley."

"Damien, Vanessa, Amber; would you like to come with me?"

"Yes!" They all said excitedly. I smiled glad that I gotten to know them, glad to have them as my friends, and glad to have almost everything in common with them. They understand me more then anybody will understand me... Well, technically all of us.

My friends and I walked in silence just looking around taking in everything, seeing another room in the middle of the palace, I walked into the room "This... Looks like a Ball Room, like the ones in the movies you know?" I said as Damien walked over to where I was standing, holding out his hand to me, like offering me to dance with him.

"Yes, I do know." Damien said, I took his hand and he pulled me close to him,  music started playing softly. Knowing my friends Amber must have turned on the music, Damien and I already dancing before they turned on the music. Amber and Vanessa started fooling around,  the adults appearing two by two, as they walked by hearing the music on.

The Ball Room of course is huge, there is a chandler that looks like it's made out of real crystal. The room color is a mixture of Orange, with red swirls. Stairs leading to the entrance of the castle.

Damien and I rest our foreheads against each other's when one of the songs turn into a slow song. Damien started kissing me. "I'm so glad that I didn't lose you." He whispered against my lips.

"I'm glad you didn't lose me, either." I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back, he lifted me up, spinning me around with me laughing.

Chapter 15

"Rose?"  

"Hm?" I was to much in thought to recognize the voice of who is talking to me.

I look over at the person that was talking to me, seeing Daniel there standing next to me. "Are you alright?" Daniel asked.

"I'm fine, thank you for worrying though."

"You know, Rose. You come out here when you're deep in thought, mind telling me what's on your mind?" Daniel leaned up against the railing looking outside.

I was painting in my room for my Lily's birthday present, the house unusually quiet so I set aside my painting, going downstairs seeing she's not in the house, I opened the sliding door to the backyard, not seeing Lily there either.

"Lily!" I called out to her to see if I get a response.

"Big sister! Help!" I saw little hands on the edge of a cliff, rushing over to her.

"Lily, hold on tight for me okay?" Lily didn't say anything, she just nodded and closed her eyes. I got down onto my stomach seeing that Lily's hands where slipping, so I grabbed Lily by the waist picking her up. "I got you, Lily, I got you." I sat up holding Lily in my arms as she cried.

"How did you fall?"

"I wanted to go outside after it stopped raining, so finally it stopped raining and I went outside to play, but there was a weak spot in the ground and the ground collapsed under me." Lily said muffling her words and she cling to me tighter."

"Well, it's getting late, we should get ready for bed."

"Big sister?" Lily looked up at me.

"Yes?"

"Is it alright if I slept with you tonight?"

"Of course you can, Lily." Lily wrapped her arms around my neck hid her face on my shoulder as I took her inside the house."  

"A couple years ago, I sent a letter out to my little sister, Lily. She hasn't sent me anything back, it's just bothering me because up until then she'd always respond to them, but then I keep sending her more letters, just updating her on how I'm doing and all of that, but the letters just return to me."

"Do you think there's a possibly that something happened to her?"

"I hope not, but I would know if something happened to her or not."

"How would you know?" I look over at him staying quiet for a while.

"When I was younger, I would always get this feeling that, Lily is in trouble. That feeling became true, because I would always find her. For instance, we lived in a big house, and she would always go play in the backyard, we didn't have a fence in the backyard to protect her from danger, we lived by a cliff." I paused remembering that day. "One day, I went outside looking for her, and I saw her little tiny hands clinging to dear life on that cliff so she wouldn't fall to her death, her fingers started to slip when I approached her and helped her up just in time before she fell."  

"Was she okay?"

"She was terrified, after I saved her she hugged me tightly crying, that night I let her sleep with me, but now it's been sixteen years since we seen each other, at the time she was only six now shes... Twenty-two years old, she probably forgot her gift."

"Her gift?"

"She is another Fire user in my family along with me. It was just us two."

He took hold of my hand. "Do you want to go to somewhere really fun?"

"I would love too."

"Then come on." I grinned at him letting him leading me away.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

A young handsome guy came up to me. "You're Rose, right?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm she, you are?"

"The name is Daniel." Daniel held out his hand and I took it.

"It's very nice to meet you, Daniel. Will I be seeing a lot of you?"

"I hope so." He smiled. "Are you new in these parts of town?"

"I arrived a year ago, the Queen took me in when she saw me wandering around."

"Where are you from?"

"I'm not telling you, maybe some day, but not any time soon."

"So you're saying that your past life before you came here is going to be a mystery for a long time?" I sorta laughed.

"If it makes you irritated that I am keeping a secret from you about my life, then yes."

"Well then, I should probably be patient."  

"Yes, maybe you should be." I couldn't stop smiling at him.

"There is something about you, Rose, I can't quite put my finger on it, but you amuse me." He grinned.

"I think that's a good thing that I amuse you?"

Daniel put an arm around my shoulder."I know for a fact you and I are going to become really good friends for these years to come."

"Daniel?"

"Yes, Rose?"

"Do you remember our first time meeting each other?"

Daniel smiled remembering the memory "Yes, I remember quite clearly. I'm glad we did too, Daniel."

"Hey... Rose?" Daniel stopped in his tracks, and I stopped behind him.

"Yes, Daniel?"

"Have you ever thought that maybe we could work out as a couple?"

"Perhaps we would work out as a couple, the only way to find out is to try it."

"Well, Rose."

"Yes?"

"Would you like to be mine and only mine, forever?"

"Yes. I would love to be yours, and yours forever." I grinned, very happy that he finally asked me.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask any time sooner, we were never really alone."

"I understand. I have a question." Daniel wrapped an arm around my neck like the first time we met and we started walking again to the surprise place he's taking me to.

When we arrived, I realized this was our place that we usually hung out, but now it was in a million pieces. "What in the world happened... We had so many memories right here." I turned around and looked at Daniel with sad eyes.

"Oh Rose... I'm so sorry." He came up to me hugging me tightly. "I don't know who done this, but I'm sure in time we'll find out." I sighed  looking at our now destroyed place. "I'll tell you what, Rose." I looked at him. "You and I will make a new place, better then this one was, and we'll make our new memories."

"I'd like that, Daniel."

"Me too." We stood together looking around and discussing what the new hideout should look like, and how big it will be.

Chapter 16

"Hey, Rose. I changed the theme of this years' ball."

"You did? Why?"

"I did. Just to change up the theme so we wouldn't have the same old boring theme every year, I just thought it would be nice."  

"It is nice, Marisa, but what did you have the theme changed to?"

"A Masquerade Ball."

"I like that idea."

"You do?"

"I do, but hey, we should be getting ready, we still have dinner to attend to in a couple hours."

"Yes, you're right. Oh, Rose, before you go and do whatever you are going to do, can you help spread the word that there's a change? I already went around earlier today to the community giving them a mask of their choices."

"Of course. I shall go this instant."

"Wait, one more thing." Rose turned around to look at me with her hand on the door knob.

"Yes?"

"Thank you," I paused. "For everything."

"You're always welcome."

First I went to go talk to the head chef about tonights dinner. "Sarah?"

"Yes?"

"Could you possibly make a surprise dinner for 5:30 p.m.?"

"How many guests are attending?"

"The three other royal families."

"Total of?"

"Total of fifteen, including me, which would be sixteen."  

"Alright thank you, the food should be ready before then."

"Thank you, Sarah."

"No problem."

After I was done talking to the head chef I went to go find my husband, I knew he would be in his study, because he's always in there.

Walking into the study I see, Alec, drawing a picture of some sort. "Alec." I whispered softly from the doorway.

"Oh, Marisa, what brings you here?" He asked looking up at me stopping his work for now so I know that he's listening to me.

"There's been a theme change to the ball."

"What's the theme this year?"

"This years theme is a Masquerade Ball, I just wanted to change the theme so it wouldn't be like every year where it's just normal. I wanted it to be an amazing night because all of us have our children back for the first time in years, I wanted it to be a special night."

"It sounds amazing, love, but with all of us wearing masks that means you'll have to find me in the crowd."

"Ohhh, that sounds like a challenge. I like a good challenge." I grinned and laughed a little.

"Good." He grinned at me. "Now, go, get ready for dinner."

"I'm going, I'm going."

"Alright, see you." I left to go back to my room to get ready for dinner. As usual, I wore my annual dinner gown that represents the Fire Kingdom. My mother gave me this gown when I first became Queen.

"Marisa, come here." My mother called me from her room.

"Yes, mother?

"I know tonight is your big night, and for your big night I want to give you something special, that I made for you."

"What is it?" My mother went to her closet, when she opened it, she revealed a gown to me. "Mother, that's beautiful."

"Now, I want you to know something about this gown." She took it out of the closet setting it on the bed. "This gown is only to be worn at dinner the night of the ball, when you wear this gown it will give new designs on it, better from what I left on it. This gown represents the Fire Kingdom so of course it'll change when you step into it for the first time ever."

"Mother, I-I don't know what to say, it's amazing."

"No need to thank me. We need to get you into that dress right now if you don't want to be late for dinner."

"Oh yes, of course."

After I was fully ready I heard a knock at the door, when I opened it, it was Alec. "You look fantastic my darling." He held out his hand.

"Thank you." I smiled taking his held out hand. "You look hansom yourself." Alec led me downstairs, to the dinning room area to where all the other Kings and Queens where standing up at the table waiting for their daughters, son, and protectors.

"Good evening, Marisa." Marley said.

"Good evening, Marley." I smiled at her, out of the corner of my eye I saw Riley, and Rose coming in, behind them I saw Damien, and Daniel, then it was Vanessa and Lacy, then Amber and Chris.

When everyone reached the table where all the parents were standing, so was everyone else. It was like they knew they had to stand without being told, or it was just their instincts kicking in. "Good evening everyone, it's good to see all of you." Waiters started coming out giving us our food for the night. "Lets all sit and enjoy our meal."

Chapter 17

"Riley?" Vanessa leaned into me and whispered.

"Yes, Van?"  

"You okay?" We sat down next to each other at the huge dinner table.

"I'm fine, nervous."

"Don't need to be nervous, there is nothing to be worried about." The main course came and everyone became silent, eating. It wasn't even five minutes before my mother spoke up.

"I forgot to mention, it's all of your seventh birthday today." The four of us looked at each other kind of shocked.

"Today's our birthday?"

"Yes, want to know who was born first that evening?" The four of us nod, eager to hear the story. "Well, that night before the ball started, we had gone into labor, but at different times. Vanessa was first, Damien, Amber, and Riley," She looked at me. "Was last. When the other three where born, I was still in labor and my friends; you're parents." My mother looked at the other three and their parents. "Came and supported me."

"That's surprising. We always wondered and asked, you know, our adoptive parents, but they told us that they wouldn't be able to remember, because it was so long ago." I said.

"You four were; are very special, don't forget that." My mother smiled and looked at the time. "Oh dear, we should be getting ready. Can't wait to see what everyone looks like tonight, but remember. Look unforgettable." She and the other parents got up, going their own ways, leaving us with Ms. Taylor.

Ms. Taylor was already standing next to a hallway where we came earlier tonight. "Well, lets go. If you have any questions, you may ask me on the way to your rooms."

"Why do we have this ball every year?" I asked.

"Well, Riley. That's a very good question, but honestly, nobody knows, someone on your mother's side a long time ago has declared that there should be a ball every year."

"Well, when I'm Queen, I'll make sure it's not every year, because I think it's not really fair towards the people that are poor. At least everyone has to go to the ball once in their life times."

"Amber, here's your stop." Chris; Amber's protector was in the doorway holding the door open for her.

"I'll see you in a bit, Amber." Amber waved goodbye and shut the door with Chris waiting outside.

"So what will happen if we run into something bad?" Vanessa said.

"I highly doubt you will run into something bad tonight."

"Ms. Taylor?"

"Yes, Riley?"

"Don't we have a really good security around the Kingdom?"

"Yes we do, but even sometime around they are bound to mess up. Don't worry though, I'll be around, so will all of the other protectors, also we would have to blend in so we would also be part of the crowd; dancing. Which should be fun." We stopped. "Vanessa; your stop." Lacey; Vanessa's protector was outside of the door waiting.

"This shall be fun." Lacey said and nodded towards Ms. Taylor. "You know how I am, Rose, I love dressing people up." Lacey and Vanessa went into the room and we continued down the hallway once again.

The rest of the way Damien and I didn't have any questions so the three of us stayed quiet. "Here you are Damien. Oh, and Damien?"

"Yes?"

"You can start calling your protector by his first name now since we aren't in that world anymore. Daniel would really appreciate it."

"What about you and the others?"

"Call us by our first names."

"Of course, Rose. Riley, I'll see you on the Dance floor." Damien smiled and followed Daniel into the room.

"See you on the dance floor." I grinned. "Now it's just us. Where is our room then?"

"It's just down here, Riley." I followed Rose all the way down the hallway to the room. "This is your dressing room. For every occasion we have, we'll dress up here."

"Damn, this room is nice." I whispered to myself then to her.

Rose could of heard the comment, if she did she didn't show any emotion. "Riley, I chose something for you to wear."

"Ohhh, is it in the closet?"

"It is in the closet." I went to the open closet by the door, seeing that there was a dress hanging in front of the other dresses. "That dress was custom made for you by one of the famous dress designers here in our world."

I held up the dress that was custom made for me, so I could look at my other options. Even though they were all very pretty and all, I want to wear the one that was custom made. I looked back at the dress in my hand, falling in love with it more and more; looking at the designs. The color was a reddish orange, the bottom of the dress has beaded jewels that match the color of the dress. There were orange swirls going all the way around. I shut the closet and went to the bathroom with the dress at hand.

Few minutes later Rose knocked on the door. "Are you almost done Riley?"

"You can come in, Rose." She came in and gasped.

"That's beautiful." Rose came behind me and started curling my hair leaving it down. "You look like your mother from when she was about your age."

"You look beautiful too." I smiled.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, I am. Are you?"

"I'm ready." Rose grinned at me and we left the room.

Chapter 18

"Riley, follow me. We're forgetting one thing."

"One thing? I thought we have everything?"

"Well, we do need a mask. After all, it is a Masquerade Ball."

"Ohh, I've always wanted to go to one of those. I only seen them in movies though."

"Well. Here's you're chance to be in one." I have my hand on a door knob ready to show Riley what is behind this door. "What's behind here you can choose anything from here. Just that you have to be quick about it, we have fifteen minutes." I opened the door, the room lighten lightly and Riley went off to choose a mask of her choice.

I watched Riley look around in awe astonishment I knew she wasn't really paying attention to what I was saying. "Uhhhh.... Okay, see you in a bit." I let Riley disappear deeper into the room as I look around finding my mask as well.

There are many masks, there are masks on shelves on the walls, and in cabinets, basically everywhere.

Few minutes later I found a red mask with lace, with beads and feathers that stick up. I went to the mirror to try and on and I saw Riley standing there. "Wow Riley; I didn't recognize you there for a moment. You look beautiful."

Riley blushed under the mask that she went to try on. "Thank you, you look beautiful yourself." Riley was also wearing a red mask but this one had little beading with red ribbons attached to the feathers.  

"We should get going Riley, we only have five minutes left."

"Yes of course." We left the room to go meet Riley's parents at the entrance of the Castle.

"Aren't we suppose to be on the dance floor?" Riley asked curiously.

"No, what we do is we greet our people. See how we're in the North Wing to greet our people? With Damiens in the South Wing, Vanessa in the East, and Amber in the West?" I told her.

"Ohhh, okay. I get it now."

"Now, Riley, please stand in front of your parents, please." Riley went and stood in front of her parents. "Perfect, thank you." I took a deep breathe. "Twenty seconds left." I said loudly to Marisa, and to everybody else that was in the castle. I went to the other side of the door whipping off all emotion from my face with my hands behind my back looking professional. "In... Five... Four... Three... Two... One. Open the doors." I said loudly so everyone can hear me.

"Welcome to the annual ball." Marisa said "Hope you all have an amazing." The family of three stood aside as everyone came in by pairs to respect the royal family. After everyone was in, I shut the door, walking behind everyone else.

When we entered the Ball Room the music started to play and I headed to the Dance floor, pretending to be part of the citizens in the Fire Kingdom. I walked along the wall where I was alone.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around seeing a stranger, looking like he was from the Wind Kingdom. "Would m'lady like to have this dance?" The stranger asked.

"She would love to have this dance." I told the stranger and he held out his hand to me and I took it. It felt a lot like Daniel's hand, his hand being soft but also felt a little scar on his hand so I turned over his hand to look at it and remembered a memory from long ago. "Daniel, you found me." I whispered.

"Of course I find you, I will always find you." Slow music had begun and Daniel took me out to the dance floor, taking my other hand, entwining our fingers together as he put a hand behind my back pulling me closer to him as we started dancing slowly.

The music seemed to end, by the time I heard the speech she was already almost done with it.

". . . May all of you have a good rest of the night. Remember, if you wish hard enough your dreams will come true, but only if you make them come true." After the speech I was a little confused, Daniel and I probably missed most of the first part of the speech, but that didn't matter anyway. The music starts playing again and Daniel took a hold of my hand and lead me out of the room, and into the hallway.

"I love you, Rose." I was against the wall when he kissed me, and I kissed him back.

"I love you too." We continued to kiss. Daniel pulled back after a while. "Daniel? What's wrong?" Daniel kneeled down on one knee pulling out a small black box from his pocket.

"Rose... I love you, I have loved you since the day I first met you. I don't care where you were originally from, or if you weren't suppose to be there in the first place... Now since I've gotten to know you and knowing you've given me your heart to protect... Rose... Will you marry me?"

I was surprised I didn't know what was happening at first so I nodded. "Yes... Yes, Daniel, the answer is yes." Daniel grinned taking the ring out of the case putting it on my ring finger; the diamond felt like it was real. He stood up and kissed me deeply and I kissed him back deeply.

After a while in the hallway Daniel and I decide to come back where everyone else is. We got back as a fast song starts playing both of us dancing by each others side. "I haven't seen the others yet, have you?"

"No, but I think Riley and Damien found each other."

I laughed. "I feel like they have found each other too." To my surprise Daniel pulled me close with me smiling like crazy.

"I love being close to you."

"May I have your attention please. It has come to my attention that we should be under lock down until further notice. Royal families, and royal guards, report to the meeting room at once." Daniel and I looked at each other.

"I wonder what's going on?"

"Seems like something has happened."

"Lets go see what's going on." I told Daniel walking with him to the meeting room as everyone was arriving concerned. "Marisa, what's going on?" I asked coming to her side looking at everyone surrounding us.

"The Dark Kingdom called a war upon us, they'll be attacking in an hour or so. Riley, you and your friends should go hide."

"Mom. I'm not leaving." Riley said.

"We aren't leaving her side." Amber said. "If she stays we stay."

"It's to dangerous and we aren't going to lose our children."

"Mom, I promise. You won't lose us. None of you will lose us. He wants me, it's my battle." Riley walked up to Marisa and took her hand "I know you just got me back, but let me fight. I don't want to hide from him." Marisa was speechless for a while.

"You know, Riley. You're like someone I know."

"Who?"

"Me." Marisa looked at every one else. "Alright, let the four fight. We fight as a family." Riley and her friends smiled. "But, if we lose you four, we kill him."  

"I just got some bad news your Majesty."

"What is it, Logan?"

"Did you know that he has someone new that joined his army about ten minutes ago?"

"Did you get the name?"

"I believe the name was, Lily?"

I covered my mouth, astonished.

"Rose? What's wrong?" Marisa asked.

"That's my little sister." Daniel was at my side in a instant ready to catch me if I fell.

Marisa and everyone else taught the four to defend themselves as they; for the first time. Used their element, but Riley couldn't conquer her element up, she tried until it was time to defend her home.

Marisa started barking orders at people. "Lets go, people. We don't have time for this! In position!" Everyone listened. Like the last time when the Dark King attacked our Kingdom. "Now it's time to wait. Riley, I know you haven't been able to conquer your element like everyone else has. Every time you try you're breaking the barrier that I put up for your safety and those around you, but it's time for you and your element become one."

I looked high in alert. "Marisa! He's here." The Dark King and his army got closer until we could hear him tell his army to halt.

"I believe you have something for me?" The Dark King said once he was in front of me.

"I believe I don't have anything for you."

"Well now, Rose. You know the rules. If you leave my kingdom the kingdom that you live at owes me something. In this case; the Fire Princess." He tilted his head. "And I believe she's here today." I saw movement in the corner of my eye seeing Riley move to the front so the Dark King can see her.

"What do you want?" She said and the Dark King turns around and faces her.

"My, my. Look at you all grown up. You know, I have been searching for you for so long, seventeen years counting today." He came closer to her. Riley just stood there, standing her ground, not flinching when he touched her.

"Leave my family alone."

"Oh, my dear. Don't you see? Rose, your protector came from my kingdom." He told her putting his hand to his chest where his heart should be. "She hurt me when I found out that she left my kingdom. But there are rules, and I tend to not have them broken, that's why I am here. For you. She owes me that much."

"I'm not going anywhere."

He laughed. "Aren't you a feisty one. Boy, I'm sure going to enjoy destroying you."

Riley laughed but that wasn't really a good idea for her to do that. "If you're trying to scare me, it's not working." He whispered something into Riley's ear; I bet you it is his mind control that he uses when he gets pissed off.

"Dark Army. Attack and lets take the Fire Princess home after we succeed." The Dark Army attacked.

"Attack! Attack now!" Riley yelled just in time when the Dark Army had come rushing towards us.

Chapter 19

"No! It always works, why didn't it work!"

"Master, you're forgetting that she's a Princess." This young girl came over to him looping her arm around his and staying there.

"That's right, thank you darling."

"I could knock her out and we can take her." The girl whispered to the Dark King and she looked at me Don't worry, I won't do such a thing. Just here to see my sister, Rose. Yes, it's me, Lily, and yes I'm talking to you telepathically.

I looked over to see Rose way to busy to see her little sister she dearly cares about here.

"I'm a Fire Princess, never underestimate them." I said more directly towards the Dark King as I held up my hand to show a big flame of Fire burning in my hand brightly, feeling the strength that I never had before.

I saw something flicker in his eyes, but only for a little second. "If I do underestimate you?"

"Then you judge terribly."

"Is that all you got, Princess?" I glared, flinging the flame towards him, but he gets out of the way.

Before I could fling another flame at him I was pushed down to the ground, rolling over I saw Damien over me. "Damien?" I didn't hear all the commotion until I saw what was going on. Rose held back her little sister, tightly as she tried to get me. My guess is that she told Rose to hold her tightly just so that the Dark King still knew that she was under his influence.

"Let me go!"

"Lily, he's brainwashed you."

"Don't touch me!"

"Stop it, Lily."

"Damien..." I whispered into Damien's ear. "Let me get up, please." Damien got up and helped me, while the Dark King was distracted with the two sisters' conversation my element came back to me quickly. This time, I was able to get a direct hit off of the Dark King with a surprisingly deadly force in the middle of his body.

Something interesting happened when the Dark King got hit and fell from the Sky while my element was burning him alive. I looked all around me as I saw everybody looking up into the sky, seeing that at one time his Dark Army was under his influence as they all looked weirdly at each other.

"Where are we?" One had mummered to himself.

"You're at the Fire Kingdom."

"The Fire Kingdom? Why?"

"Listen, you all were under the Dark Kings influence. I killed him, now you're free of his influence to go back home to your familes."

"Who are you?" A girl asked.

"I'm the Fire Princess."

"You mean the missing one that the Dark King has been basically searching all his life for?" I nodded. "Why did you decide to come out of hiding now?"

"I wasn't hiding. I didn't even know this place exsisted until a couple months ago."

"So then what happens now? Since the Dark King is out of the picture?"

"I'm actually hoping that, once I'm Queen we'll look for somebody rightful to the throne, lets hope the rightful person won't turn against us."

I spotted a skull where the Dark King once was, picking it up I saw all of the citizens instantly knowing that they watched the entire thing. I didn't quite look at the skull more intently until after I arrived back to where everyone else was standing. I eventually found some black writing on the skull, very small and hard to make out.

"Mother could you come here please?"

"What's wrong, Riley?" I pointed to the small black writing.

"Can you make that out?"

"Of course. It says that Lily is the rightful heir to the Dark Court's throne."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

I walked up behind Lily and Rose. "Lily?" I asked.

"Yes?" Lily turned around looking at me.

I held out the skull. "I believe this belongs to you." Lily looked at me wide-eyed.

"Wha-What do you mean?" She asked stumbling over her words.

"I mean... You are the next heir to the throne in the Dark Kingdom."

"Our mother, Lily, had an affair with the previous Dark King, that's why he favored us, and when you were born he let us move into a bigger house, and paying us, so basically we were poor."

"Anyway... I hope you can fix the wrong things that the Previous Dark King has done."

Lily took these words in carefully. "I'm willing to fix the wrongs that he did. Don't worry, and I'm looking forward to working with you and your friends when you all take the throne some day."

"I'm willing to work with that."

After that the skull had turned into dust. "Well, lets all get back to the the Ball Room. The Four Kingdoms would like to say some words." My mother had said.

Damien wrapped an arm around me walking back with me to the Ball Room and my friends behind us letting Damien and I have some alone time. "Thank you Damien..."

"Of course, Riley, I'll always be looking out for you, don't worry." I laid my head on his shoulder as we were walking. "Riley?" Damien whispered to me.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"There has been something I've been meaning to say." We kept our voices low so nobody else could hear us.

"Which is?" I looked up at him as we both stopped.

"I love you." He told me and I smiled.

"I love you too, Damien. I really do." So at that Damien took my hand entwining our fingers together, we walked into the Ball Room together and found our friends.

Chapter 20

"Everyone, may I have your attention please?" I asked, waiting for the crowd to calm down so I can continue. "As some of you may have seen my daughter, Riley kill the previous Dark King, and in the aftermath of that, she found a skull with writing on it. At that it showed Riley, that Roses little sister was- is the rightful heir to the Dark Kingdom. As for the new heir, she would like to say some words." I stepped down letting Lily take the stage.

"Thank you, Marisa." Lily paused taking a moment to take everything thing in. "When I came here, I was under the Dark King's influence, which made me do anything that he wanted me to do, against my will. I only remember little things that happened tonight, and thanks to, Riley, I'm free now. I'm aware about what the Dark King has done in the past, and this I promise you: I will not do the same mistake that he has done to hurt anyone ever again." She paused. "Thank you for listening, I'm going to give the stage back to Marisa now." Lily stepped down letting me speak once again.

"Thank you, Lily." I came back to stand in front of everyone. My friends where standing by the standing at the bottom of the stairs looking at me, and the children were standing in the crowd somewhere watching. "As some of you may know this Masquerade Ball was to be different then any year, because seventeen years ago, four children; one child per each Kingdom was born. This was the first time in years, where all of us could talk to each other without keeping the secret from our children, until seven months ago, it was the first day of their Sophomore Year thinking that it will be just any other normal day, but it wasn't. What had happened that day changed their lives making us tell them the truth." I paused for a while. "Please come up children." I stopped talking for a while as the other parents came up next to me, waiting for their children to stand on the stage with us.

"After I call up your names please come forth." Rose paused for a while. "Riley, please step forth in front of your parents, please." Riley walked in front of us, her parents, listening to Rose.

"Kneel down before us if you will, Riley." My husband gave me the crown he had to go fetch. "Riley, Fire Princess of the Fire Kingdom, I present you with this crown," I set the crown gently on her head "As the new Fire Queen." After Riley stood up trying to soak up every word that I had said.

"Come forth Vanessa." Rose announced as Vanessa went forward to stand in front of her parents. "My daughter, Princess of the Earth Kingdom, I hear by make you the new Earth Queen." Dawn turned around getting the crown from her husband. "This to, was my own at your age. Now it's yours."

"Amber, come forth." Amber was crowned Queen of the Water Kingdom.

"Last but not least... Damien, come forth, please." Damien came forward in front of his parents like everyone else did and was crowned King of the Wind Kingdom.

"Riley." Riley came over to me.

"Yes, mom?"

"I'm proud of you. You have came a long way."

"Well, I was trying to make up for all those years that I didn't know I was someone important."

"You deserved to know your real self, Riley. Besides, if that accident didn't happen seven months ago, we would have probably been in a different situation."

"Yeah, I guess your right. But either way, I'll always will love you."  

"Of course darling." I wrapped an arm around Riley's waist walking her out to where we met everybody earlier in the evening.

Slowly, everybody came to bid our family a good night. "I know your wanting to see Damien, but you have to stay here."

"I know mother, I can wait to see him."

After about fifteen minutes I rubbed Riley's shoulders. "You did amazing tonight, Riley. You may go see him now."

"Thank you." Riley ran off to go see Damien as Alec; my husband came wrapping his arms around me, nuzzling my neck softly.

"Our little girl is growing up so fast..."

"Well, we did miss most of her life, but we did always keep an eye on her no matter what has happened."

"And look at her, she turned out as an amazingly young woman." Alec took my hand shutting the front entrance and lead me to our room, I grinned at him as he turned around shutting our door behind him with his foot while kissing me. Kissing him back, Alec picks me up laying me down on our bed.

I woke up a few hours later, looking at the time on the clock. 4:08 a.m. Saturday morning.  Alec moved closer knowing that he was awake. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Leaning up I kissed him softly laying my head back on his chest with his arms around me.

During breakfast time I felt sick. Excusing myself from the table I quickly hurried to the bathroom."Marisa, what's wrong?" Alec was standing in the door way a few minutes later. Just looking at him I didn't have to say anything for him to know. "Oh, Marisa..."

"Do you think we should tell them?" I looked up at Alec, still sitting in front of the toilet.

"Do what you think is best, love."

That would mean we'd have to find another royal protector to protect the little child, but we don't have to look now, we still have time.

"Mom?" I shook my head, looking up to see Riley and Rose standing in the door way.

"Oh, I didn't see you."

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine sweetie."

"Marisa. You're lying, you never lie."

"Alright, well. We," Biting my lip, Alec took my hand in his to calm me down some. "Have some news."

"News? Like what?"

"That you're going to either be having a younger brother or sister?" Riley's eyes widened.

"Really?! That's fantastic! I've always wanted a younger sibling!" I smiled.

"The only problem is that we would have to find another royal protector for him/her."

"Well, you don't need to start looking do you?" Rose said. "Because when I arrived here you were halfway through your pregnancy with Riley."

"Oh, your right, Rose."

"Well, what would you name it if it was a girl?"

"I'm actually liking the name Marie."

"What if is was a boy?"

"If it was a boy... I'm thinking Landon."

"I like those names." Riley smiled.

"Well, Riley, would you like to get some training done today?"

"Oh, yes of course, Rose."

"Training?" I asked.

"Oh, Rose is teaching me self defense for when we are in the real world."

"That's good. You'll need it."

"I know I will mom."

"Oh. Riley." Riley was getting up when I called out her name.

"Yes?"

"We need to find a day to fit a training session in where you learn everything about being a Queen and all that."

"Of course, mother, now I'll see you later, at dinner!" Riley ran off with Rose to their training session together.
Back to top Go down

Fire Princess Chapters 14-20
Page 1 of 1