The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Welcome to the ~ Tiggy's role play ~ forum, I know it might not be much yet but I hope you think its ok for now and I will be trying to make improvements if you have suggestions >.<
The House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Night

Welcome to the The House of Night! A place where darkness does not equal to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Battle For Purgatory
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» How Could this Happen
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:40 pm by tsubaki

» What Would You Do?
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:23 am by tsubaki

» sadness lost
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:49 am by tsubaki

» Title: Beast
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 am by tsubaki

» Rant and a half!
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am by Tigris

» Love Letter
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm by Moerlin

» The Lava Princess and The Ice Prince Opinions
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm by Alice

» Evening Star
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:27 am by Tigris

» Enchanted Prophesies
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:20 am by Tigris

Most active topic starters
Tigris
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Vote_lcapFire Princess Chapters 9-13 Voting_barFire Princess Chapters 9-13 Vote_rcap 
Alice
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Vote_lcapFire Princess Chapters 9-13 Voting_barFire Princess Chapters 9-13 Vote_rcap 
Lagolas
Sylvanna
Raven Roth
tsubaki
Lord Tiberius the Charmer
Moerlin
Mr. Smith
RiverSteele
Most Viewed Topics
Black Angels v.s. White Angels - Bios
The House of Eternal Night - Bios
The Spreaded Infection
Vampire Wars
Middle Of Nowhere
Black Angels v.s. White Angels
Dragon Rider - Bios
Dragon Rider
Evening Star
How Could this Happen
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is jannjais

Our users have posted a total of 449 messages in 89 subjects
Awakened (Newest Song)
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm by Alice
Awakened
12/08/12

Verse one: I miss the misery, the way you told me to go away. The way you blame me.

Verse 2: Miss when I tried to keep you, then I just realized; you aren’t worth keeping. I was awakened, now you try to say it’s my fault.

Chorus: You awakened me when you lied straight to my face. You told me that you only love one girl, and that was me. I was stupid enough to listen …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Sanity Sisters
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm by Alice
Title: Sanity Sisters
Date: 6-6-11

Verse 1: We’re sanity sisters til the end, side by side. We can keep each other sane. That’s why we’re sanity sisters.

Chorus: We fight together, we die together. We kill anything that stands in our path. We stand together, we die together, we’re sanity sisters.

Verse 2: We’ll be sanity sisters, we’ll be blood sisters, we’ll be side by …

[ Full reading ]
Staying Sane
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:12 pm by Alice
Title: Staying Sane
Date: 6-5-11

Verse 1: We’re walking, in sand. We’re laughing, minds alike, we’re staying sane, we have each other.

Chorus: Those who choose to have. Those who choose to have unlike minds, most likely will go insane. We stay sane. We promised to each other we won’t change, we won’t turn our backs on each other.
*Repeat Chorus*2

Verse 2: We laugh. We cry. …

[ Full reading ]
Forever Haunted
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm by Alice
Title: Forever Haunted
Date: 6-3-11

Verse 1: Footsteps all around me, something following, nothings there. Run and Hide but they always find you.

Chorus: Haunted by the ghost of your past, Haunted by your future, Haunted by today.

Verse 2: Pull the covers over my face, try to hide, they come and seek and always win the game. It’s a never ending game of Hide and Seek.

(Repeat chorus)2

[ Full reading ]
My Heart Belongs to You
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm by Alice
Title: My Heart Belongs to You

Verse 1:
See your face, how it shines in the sun light. See your eyes how they glow in the darkest light. See your smile, how it shines through the grey days. See your heart, how it races when I’m by your side.

Chorus:
My heart belongs to you. Please, oh please. Don’t break it. I love you and that’s the only thing my heart knows. My heart …

[ Full reading ]
Lost Sanity
Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm by Alice
Title: Lost Sanity

Verse 1: Broken Sanity. Unspoken voices speak of nothing, Lost but not found. Seen but unseen. I hear them, but my sanity is lost in the web of lost voices of nothing, Spoken by no one.

Chorus: Lost sanity. Never found. Never lost, spoken from unspoken words. Remembering everything but nothing. Lost sanity, Lost in my mind. Lost on my own. Lost sanity.

Verse …

[ Full reading ]
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Fire Princess Chapters 9-13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Empty
PostSubject: Fire Princess Chapters 9-13   Fire Princess Chapters 9-13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:07 am

Chapter 9

"Bad idea to come out here, Marisa!" I didn't say anything because I had a feeling the Dark King would have came here anyway when he found out the whereabouts of the lost Fire Princess.

"Get into formation!" My friends took off their cloaks getting behind me waiting intently. The Dark King and everybody else here were friends, we were all good friends, but the Dark King started managed to get a hold of the Dark Magic and consumed it all going good side to the bad.

Out of nowhere a tornado appeared, being about a mile wide, to other people it could just be a regular F5 tornado, but to me, it's the way of letting us know that the Dark King has arrived. "Well well well, I heard that the Fire Princess was finally found. I just want to see her myself." The Dark King said with a little smirk on his face.

The Dark King has really dark tan skin, close to an olive color but not exactly, his eyes are pure white with no emotion in them, his hair is jet black and really spiky. By the looks of it; even though you can't really tell, he's been having a forbidden relationship with the vampire that works for him, though in his eyes he doesn't care about her at all, he just likes the high when she drinks from him.

"She's not here."

"Oh, poor Marisa," The tornado disappeared as quickly as it had came. The Dark King walked over towards me and placed a hand under my chin. "Where is she? I know you are lying because you could have never held a lie even if you tried." I kept quiet. "I'll ask again; Where IS she?"

"She is my daughter."

"My my, that's a shame."

"Marley." I said with a strained voice not taking my gaze off of the Dark King. Marley knew exactly what I wanted her to do without even telling her. Quickly she put up a barrier off to the side so they didn't see her do what she had to do.

"I was hoping Riley and her friends would find out about you and everyone else here," The Wind became stronger and Marley let out a little worried shriek yelling out for Daniel to help her to make it to be a little stronger and the Dark King laughed "I've gotten stronger over the years. Don't test me."

"You're bluffing." Marley said.

"Am I? You all banned me from where I lived, all of us were friends before any of this conflict happened."

"You consumed the Dark Magic that was forbidden to us when we were younger. Because of that you could control all of the elements that we couldn't. We all had are own powers, you abused yours when you touched the Dark Magic."

"Which was an amazing choice to do. When I did, I got stronger. All I ever wanted was to be stronger then you, Marisa. Just because you have the element Fire didn't make you Queen of everything." He then blew away the barrier Marley and Daniel were holding up with just a wave of his hand.

"No!" Marley and Daniel both said working together again to redo the barrier that the Dark King had ruined.  Marley and Daniel work so perfect together, their moves to getting the wind barrier with dirt in it quickly came back up before the kids could see anything from out of the window. They always did have fast reflexes and always work on great timing, without even trying.

I pointed my hands at the Dark King and Fire shot out towards him knocking him over. "If you even think about touching my daughter and taking her to your castle I will hunt you down and kill you myself." He was just laying on the ground not saying a word and out of no where he starts laughing.

"Too late." We heard a high pitched shriek, I look up to see, Riley in the arms of the vampire that found her, just then there came a blinding light, blinding everybody in the area of the school just for a couple seconds as she fell to the ground.

"Riley!" I yelled up to see if she could hear me, but it looked like she was knocked out. When I arrived to the classroom a couple seconds later I see Riley on the ground, her friends hovered over her. "Out of the way," I rushed into the room kneeling next to Riley. "Riley? Riley? Can you hear me?" She didn't respond to me. "Daniel!"

"Yes?"

"We need to take her." I didn't keep my gaze off of Daniel. To the Fire Kingdom. I thought to him and he nodded in agreement.

"What about the others?"

"The can come with I guess."

"Yes, Your majesty."

"Daniel. Take her home please. I'm going to be here for a while longer."

"Where are you taking her?" Vanessa said alarmed.

"Home. We're taking her home. Now come along."  

Chapter 10

"Come, Rose, let's get you fixed up a little and then go take a little rest." Marisa said.

"Marisa, I don't know what to say... Today I didn't know that was going to happen-The attack, nor was I ready for Riley to change..."

"I don't think anyone was ready for that, but I'm going to contact their adoptive parents and tell them that they are safe and are going to be here for who knows how long. Now this may sting a bit." Marisa applied something to my forehead where the scratch is. "You know, if, Riley didn't come into the classroom I think you would have died, but if you died then I wouldn't know what else to do."

"Don't worry about me, Marisa. I'm just a protector towards the Royal Court."

"You're more than that, you've been loyal to my court all of these years we basically consider you family, and I can tell, Riley looks up to you, she did when she was a baby. She still does now." I flinched a little when it stung "It's okay, it's just cleaning up the bacteria." Marisa took away the cotton ball "Better?"

"Yes, thank you."

"You're welcome, Rose, now please go get some sleep. I actually think we all need to go and get some sleep."

"Hey, Marisa?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for considering me as family." Marisa smiled. "I love being a protector even if it means losing my life, but look; we've had so many wars, and I'm still here alive." I stood up. "It means a lot to me, and Riley does take after you. A lot actually. I've been observing." Marisa laughed.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Go, Rose, get some sleep."

"Alright, Marisa, good night."

"Good night, Rose." I smiled and walked off the opposite direction of where Marisa was walking, I wasn't really tired so I decided to take a little walk around the Kingdom.

"Big sister! Come outside!" Lily said. At the time she was six and I just turned nineteen. I was in my room working on a piece of artwork, my door was closed so that nobody would disturb me, but I didn't care that Lily came into my room to bug me.

"I'll be out in just a second, Lily." Lily smiled, waiting for me. I cleaned off my paint brushes in a can of water I always have with me, and left the painting on my desk to dry and to work on again later. "Alright, Lily, lets go." Lily skipped happily out of my room with me following her as she heads to the sliding doors leading to the backyard.

"Big sister! Look at what I can do!" She showed me that she had the element, Fire. I rushed over to her side so that I'm blocking her from the house. "Isn't that something awesome? Why won't you let everybody see?"

"Lily, listen to me, okay?" I whispered to her. "Whatever you do, don't show it to anybody, not even mother and father. They'll cut off communications with you, this. You have to trust me on, alright, Lily?"

Lily looked down ashamed. "I'm sorry, big sister." I kneeled down so, Lily could see me. "Big sister, what are you doing?" I held out my hand and showed her that I have the same element as her and I saw her big smile again. "I'm not alone?"

"No, Lily, you're not alone." I smiled and looked into her eyes, my element disappearing, along with hers as she hugged me tightly. "You'll never be alone, I promise."

"Sister, mother and father want to see you." Destiny said, she's the eldest of the six in this family, I'm the third eldest.

"Alright, thank you, Destiny." I stood up as, Lily ran off to play Gymnastics.

"Will you watch, Lily until I come back?"

"Lily's not my responsibility." Destiny scoffed, turning around, going back into the house to do whatever she was doing before.

"Lily, I'll be back soon."

"Alright, big sister!" I watched her for a moment before heading inside and going to my parents room.

"You requested me?"

"We would like you to marry."

"I'm not marrying."

"You're nineteen years of age, and will be marrying a nice wealthy man, of the age of twenty years."

"Didn't you hear me? I'm not marrying."

"Rose, you are a disgrace towards your family, why can't you be more like your sisters?"

"Because mother, I'm not, and I don't plan to be, I'm sorry I am a disgrace to you. I'm sorry that you can't accept me. If you love me enough you wouldn't care about what I am, or who I am. Honestly, mother. Do you love me?" My mother looked down and stayed silent. "That's what I thought." I opened the door seeing Lily standing there waiting for me. "I'll be gone before nightfall." I slammed my parents door going to my room, packing.

Knowing how small this community is, the whole community will get involved in the next two days and talk about it, that's how it always is.  

"Big sister?" Lily stood in my door way, after seeing me look at her she ran up, hugging me tightly, crying. "Big sister.. I don't want you to go."

"Lily, I have to, I am sorry but my mind is made up, I don't like it here."

"I don't know yet, Lily. I'll write to you, I promise. I'll tell you all about everything, and you can always tell me you want me to come and get you, I'll always come and get you."  

"Promise?" Lily sniffed, wiping her tears away.

"Promise." I said softly, taking her into my arms hugging her tightly.

"Big sister..."

"I promise you Lily, I'll be alright."

"I'm going to miss you." Lily whispered.

"I'm going to miss you too, sweetie."

"Alright big sister, I love you."

I smiled "I love you too." I picked up my things leaving Lily in my now empty room, only leaving my bed, dresser, and clothes that I will never wear. Leaving the house, I never looked back.

I heard that they were building big iron gates around the castle so that if people wanted to leave, they would have to speak to the King first, taking a deep breathe I took my first step out of my old world, and into my new world.

Once I got to the Fire Kingdom I didn't realize how big the community was and how beautiful the castle was; I was in awe.

"Miss, are you lost?" I snapped out of my awe like trance and looked at who was talking to me.

"Oh, my Lady Ship." I bowed respectfully.

"Are you lost?"

"I don't know anybody here, I just arrived."

"Where are you from?" She motioned me to follow her.

"I actually came from the Dark Kingdom." The Queen stopped in her tracks.

"Are you a spy?"

"No, your majesty." She started moving again.

"What brought you here?" We were heading into the castle.

"I have the element of Fire."

"What's your name?"

"The names' Rose."

"Well Rose, welcome to the family." I smiled.

"Thank you, your majesty."

"Please, call me Marisa, Rose."  

"Yes, of course."

"Follow me, I'll show you to your bed chambers, and I'm hoping we'll become good friends."

"I'm willing to become good friends in the near future." We both smiled at each other and followed her up to my bed chambers.

"Hey, Rose? Could I ask you something?"

"Anything, Marisa, what's up?"

"Would you like to be a Royal Guard to the Fire Princess?"

"I would be honored." I smiled at her.

"Well, goodnight and see you at training tomorrow early in the morning."

"See you tomorrow, Marisa." When she left I opened my door to my chambers, looking for a piece of paper and pencil sitting at the desk that is seated by the window and started writing to my Lily.

Chapter 11

"Principle Kaili...? Wha-what are you doing here...?" I sounded weak, still waking up.

"It's alright, child." Principal Kaili whispered, attending to my still healing wounds.

"Where am I?"

"You're at my place, close your eyes, sweetie. Just relax." I close my eyes relaxing, letting principal Kaili do what she needs to do.

"What are you using in the water? It feels good."

"A friend of mine put a herb in the water to make your wounds heal faster when your awake."

"Mm... Tell her it's really good."

"I'll tell her that child." There was a knock at the door. "Who is it?"

"Guess."

"You can come in" I heard a smile in Principal Kaili's voice hearing the door open.

"How's she doing?" I heard a guy say.

"She's seeming to get better."

"Well, that's good." The guy sat down at the end of the bed, placing his hand softly on my leg. "Because someone wants to see her, he's getting worried about her."

"Let him in." I said opening my eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive." Principal Kaili walked over to the door saying something to someone.

"Hey... You're awake..." I recognized Damien's voice as he came into the room.

"Hey."

"May I use that?"

"Of course, Damien." Damien took the wash cloth from Principal Kaili as she stepped away from the bed and moved over to where the other guy was.

"How are you,Riley?" Damien put the wash cloth back on my forehead.

"I'm fine."  I whispered to Damien. I closed my eyes and Damien took my hand gently keeping the wash cloth wet.

"You seem like your getting your strength back."

"A little bit at a time, I'm hungry."

"Your hungry?" Damien looked over at Principal Kaili.

"As long as she can stand."

"Well, let's find out." Damien smiled and helped me out of bed. "Careful,  Riley." I took hold of Damien's arm for some support until I stood up and tried to walk, almost falling. Good thing Damien was there to catch me. "I got you, don't worry."

"Thank you."

"Of course." He and I stayed like that for a while.

"Why are you here?" I whispered.

"To make sure you are alright." He whispered back.

I tried standing again, but slowly this time taking one step at a time with Damien at my side to catch me before I fell and Principal Kaili and her husband behind us. "Where's everyone else?" Everyone stayed quite. "How long was I asleep?"

"We need to talk, Riley."

"About?"

"Where you are."

"I'm... At your house..."

"Yes, you are at my house... Lets just say the world your in runs slower then the world you were in."

"What do you mean?"

"She means, Riley; is that when you woke up it would have been three days here, but you would have been asleep for three months in the other world." Principal Kaili's husband has said.

My head was reeling with the thoughts of being away from home so long. "I... I have to get back." Damien wrapped his arms around me.

"You're home." Damien said. "Principal Kaili is your mother, and her husband is your father, and you can not believe where you are, and who you actually are." I leaned against Damien for support because this was so much to take in.

"Damien... You've been with me for that long?"  

"Yes, I couldn't have left you not sure what's happening, or, what's going to happen to you if I left you."

"What about Amber and Vanessa?"

"They wanted to stay here to make sure your okay, but I had to tell them that they had to go."

"Why?"

"For one, there will be people talking if all of us weren't going to school."

"But then they'll be talking about you and I."

"That doesn't bother me, once you feel better and are able to move around on your own then we'll both go back to school, even if it does cause a lot of stares at us."

"Hey; you two, let's go eat." Principal Kaili said. While on our way to eat they explained things I missed out on that I needed to understand.

"So, let me get this straight; correct me if I'm wrong though." We all sat down at the table. "I'm... Both of your eldest daughter, you... Asked Ms. Taylor to take me to the Human World to protect me from this  so called Dark King, in this world I've been asleep for about three days but I've actually been asleep for about three months in the Human World; so technically I would age a little when I'm there."

"Eh... Well, depends. You see the Dark King is getting stronger, he's making innocent people part of his community; Human's that shouldn't be here, but they are anyways because they are foolish enough to trust him, and foolish enough to follow him here, and as for the aging, yes you are technically aging there and not here."

"So... Technically brainwashed by him."

"You could say that, but go on with what others you were going to say." I laughed a little.

"I'm a Princess, and I live in a castle. Which sounds amazing, I'm in the middle of changing... My element is Fire, and being here means I'm in danger from the Dark King who wants me for whatever he wants me for, My friends are also like me, our teachers are our protectors. So my last question is... Who were those people that I saw when we were outside?" I looked at my mom.

"They are... Your friends actual parents." She said.

"Another question."

"Yes?"

"Say that it's the end of the school day; would that mean it would have been a month away from here?"

"Yes. Our time and their time are different. Now eat, your going to need it." We ate in silence the rest of the time.

Chapter 12

"Riley; I have a meeting to go to, I'll be back."

"Alright."

"You'll be fine here with Damien?"

"Yes."

"While I'm gone I would like it if you get some sleep. You'll be stronger in the morning."

"She'll be fine, I'll make her go to bed soon anyway."

"See you guys later."

"Bye." Damien and Riley said in unison.

I stood in the doorway where Riley and Damien were hanging out for a couple of minutes. I was watching Riley laugh and smile only for a little bit though, I didn't want to be late for the meeting this morning. Seems like she's happy here; but I doubt for very long when things start getting out of control. I sighed, turning around walking down the hallway.

I was sitting up in bed holding my little newborn with people other Royals, their newborns, and Royal Protectors in the room. "What are you going to name her?" Rose asked.

I looked down at the peaceful baby that was laying in my arms sound asleep. "I'm... Thinking Riley would be a perfect name for her." Just then Riley smiled and I smiled seeing the sight of my baby girl smile for the first time. "I wish her father was here to see his ownf daughter... But... Duty calls." I sighed and took Riley's small hand in mine kissing her forehead softly. "Rose..."

"Yes, Marisa?"

"Would you like to hold baby Riley?"

"Yes, I would love to hold her." I held Riley up as Rose came to pick her up. "Awe... Riley is so adorable, she looks like you too." I smiled.

"You're going to be protecting her for the rest of your life." We both stayed quiet for a while letting this whole thing dig in, just then there was a knock on the door and we both looked at the door seeing Alec; my husband and also Riley's father come in.

"How are you feeling love?" He asked me walking over to me putting his hand gently on my cheek, smiling.

"I'm doing fine, Rose... Let him meet his daughter for the first time." Rose gave Alec, Riley and Rose and everybody else left the room to give us some time alone as Alec sat down on the side of the bed.

"She looks like you." He whispered keeping his eyes on his daughter that's asleep. "But... The Dark King will eventually know that Riley is born and he'll want her... We both know this and we are going to need to take precautions to keep her protected."

"When the time comes... We'll send her with Rose to the human world if he ever attacks the Kingdom; until then... Until the time is right." I sighed "If it does happen... We'll miss so much of her life growing up."

"I know darling, I know." Alec kissed my forehead softly "Get some sleep; I'll watch over Riley for you so you can get some sleep."

"Thank you." I whispered laying down covering up and closing my eyes.

All the adoptive parents including Damien's step-sister Crissy, sat down at the large table in the conference room. "Crissy has to go; it has nothing to do with her."

"But... Principal Kaili, I want to know how Damien is."

"Child, leave the room if we need you we'll call you back in." Her mother said.

"Promise?"

"Promise." She got up and left the room. "Why are we here and why is this a meeting?"

"I know it's been a long time since everyone saw each other, but our hands are on a different matter."

"Where's Riley?" Crystal; Riley's adoptive mother asked.

"She's safe; and she's recovering fast, she finally woke up a couple days ago but she is still weak."

"What do you mean recovering? She's in the hospital?"

"No, Crystal she's not in the hospital, the hospital would have called you if she was."

"Then, what happened?

"There-"

"I know what happened." We turned around and saw Crissy standing in the door way. "I saw everything."

"What did you see, Crissy?" I asked.

"You, and the teachers are not normal. Nor are those freaks and Damien."

"Don't call them freaks, child. I tell you that over and over again."

"Then explain what happened, Crissy." I told her.

"Gladly. A couple months ago when we got told school got canceled for the rest of day, I wondered why, so I asked one of Damien's friends if he could stay with me to figure this out, and gladly he did, when we were out of sight we watched them walk outside and saw all of you talking about something that we couldn't hear because we didn't want to be seen."

"I knew you were there, Crissy; but I didn't say anything because I thought you were going to do the right thing, that would've been leave." Crissy ignored me.

"What happened was the wind started to pick up; it looked like there was a tornado coming towards you? Then I realized you; Principal Kaili yelled at them to go into the building; they did, I stayed a while to see what would happen and I don't know what happened but," Crissy pointed to two of my friends, Marley, and Daniel. "Those two did something because there was dirt rising up from the ground like a barrier so Damien and his so-called friends wouldn't be able to see."

"Your correct. No Crissy; We aren't normal; we don't even live here, but before you were born our kind and your kind could stand each other, your kind wouldn't judge my kind because your kind knew you were going to be safe with us around. Something happened that made us leave; and now we hide secretly."

"You're lying, just so you can scare me and would want to make me look for some proof."

"No, she's right."

"Do you know what happened to Riley, Crissy?" Crissy nodded and stayed quiet for a while, after a while she seemed better to speak.

"Something; Raven like and un-human attacked Riley; I ran to see what happened after I heard a scream and saw that Riley was gone; then I saw a hole in the ceiling that showed Riley and that thing; whatever that thing is. That thing was in the Sky with Riley; then dropped her and she fell back into the room unconscious, after that I was scared and ran home but I didn't see Damien's friend anywhere, I was scared to say anything, I thought she was dead."

"She would have been dead if she wasn't brought back to where she belongs." I told her.

"What is she? More importantly what are the rest of them including my brother?"

Everyone stayed quiet because they knew the truth about them, and about us, but question is would she be able to become friends and stop bullying them to making their lives miserable and protect them when we can't, or count on her to tell us someone is in trouble?

I look at everyone and they nodd for me to take the chance with her, sighing. "Sit down, Crissy." She came inside the office and sat down by her mother, even though she should be in class. "Riley... Is my actual daughter, Damien is that girls' son and her name is Marley, Vanessa is the real daughter of Dawn, and Amber, the daughter of Sam. Riley and her friends have this... Power... More elemental; Riley is the Fire Princess; and her element is Fire, Damien's the Wind/Air Prince, Vanessa, Earth Princess, and Amber, Water Princess. They were all sent here for one reason; to be protected from evil forces until it was time to bring them back to their world."

"So... They are all Royal.. Why would you keep this a secret?"

"Because it's not safe; Riley's powers are peaking and everyone elses are about to peak, it would be dangerous to make them mad."

"I'm sorry... But we have to go; there are some things we have to do, can we pick this up next week?" Sam said, and I look at her nodding in agreement.

Chapter 13

Looking outside the window I saw the Dark Kingdom's army coming towards the castle, backing up I ran looking for everybody. When finding them I was out of breathe, unable to speak for a while. "Rose? What's going on?"

"We're under attack by the Dark Kingdoms army, I saw the Dark shadows, everything. I think he found out that I am gone and that the Princess is born." Alec gave me their daughter.

"Take her, take her to the human world; I've arranged for somebody to watch her until they give up the search. Now run, and don't look back; I promise we'll be fine, we'll get the others." After I took Riley, I went into her parents room, grabbing her baby blanket. Covering her up I held her against me, leaving to the human world.

"You must be, Rose." A stranger said when I was looking around.

"Um... Yes... Yes I am."

"I'm Crystal, Marisa told me you would show up someday when the time is right." Crystal looked at the baby I was holding in my arms. "Is that Riley?" I nodded. "May I see her?" I handed Crystal, Riley, honestly I didn't want to give her up; I wanted to raise her and protect her and let her know she wouldn't be alone.

"When the time is right you have to let her leave."

"I understand. She's a very cute baby."

"I know she is. You'll get attached to her very quickly, trust me. I did." I said sadly, just the I realized that I had to go and protect my family. "I have to go." I said quickly. "It was nice meeting you though, Crystal."

"It was nice meeting you too, Rose." I turned around and ran off.

"Rose! You weren't suppose to come back!"

"Marisa; I got her safely to where she needs to be, then I realized; after all these months that you and your husband took me we grew fond of each other, I couldn't stand the thought of letting you die." I smiled when she smiled.

"Alright then, Rose, get into formation of the group that has only three protectors, thank you. "We'll be strong; I promise." I grinned and got into formation with the other protectors. "Wait to attack! Let them come closer!" I heard orders for some other protector. We waited a few more minutes. "Now!" We stayed where we were and defended our Kingdom.

I am not sure how long it lasted; but for sure we won. Someone laughed this dark laugh of hatred. "You stole something that belongs to me." The Dark King showed himself. "Where is, Rose?"

"I'm right here, and I am not leaving; this IS my home."

"Then in exchange I want the Princess that was born a couple days ago."

"She's not here, she was stolen just last night."

"You're lying. I WILL find her and I WILL have her if it's the last thing I do."
Back to top Go down

Fire Princess Chapters 9-13
Page 1 of 1